Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 7:24 am

✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 HZeFA6d

☆─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───☆

˗ˏˋ🪨´ˎ˗【Brookstone】˗ˏˋ🪨´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Riverclan】♡【#E0BFB8】♡【T4 Warrior ║ 60[HP] | 140[SP]】

"Storm?" Brookstone called out the moment she laid eyes on the storm-colored tom. Her azure gaze held a hopeful glint mixed with a hint of nervousness. "H-Hey there, furball. Um... I was wonderin' if ya wanna go out huntin' with me? I'm headin' to Beech Copse. I know this seems sudden but I assure you it isn't. I had planned on going out by myself and then thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be so much better if I had a buddy with me to have my back?" and you're usually the first one I think of. I waited for you to not be so busy and yeah... here I am..." She gave a little awkward shrug then turned her head and faux coughed. She cleared he throat with a mirthful twinkle in her eyes and shrugged again. "So, you in?" She tried to give him her signature grin but it came out a little strained. Ah, fox-dung. "I promise ya it'll be a good time... Not that any time with 'lil ol' me is ever boring. Tsk."

Lately, the brown-and-white furred she-cat had been itching to go back out into the territory but had been stuck with a lot of in-camp chores in succession for some odd reason. It wasn't helping that her mind wouldn't stop thinking back to her missing clanmates Herlittlefishiesohstarclanwhy. She just couldn't stop the anxiety from bubbling in her chest and she needed out. She just couldn't concentrate and that wasn't a good thing for a warrior... or anyone for that matter. So, the moment she had some free time, she instantly wanted to go out and sink her claws and jaws into something, preferably into a dung-faced twoleg's neck (hopefully the ones who took her little fishies) but she'll certainly settle on prey (she'll take anything really). She just needed to get out of the stuffy camp asap.

However, Brook stopped herself from just bolting out and thought for a moment. It'd be better to have a companion there with her just in case. Her mind immediately went to a certain best friend of hers and both she and her inner self had an instant agreement. Stormdance had also been hurting and she felt terrible that she wasn't able to truly comfort him. She tried. She truly did but so many things got in the way and her head spun around in circles. It was all a big mess really. She needed a break; They all needed one. She was determined to help everyone out one at a time, starting with Storm.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 6:20 pm

StormdanceBeech Copse

Stormdance had been lost in thought, watching the cloudy gray sky as he shifted from paw to paw, brain jumping between dozens of topics when a single voice pulled him from his spiraling thoughts. Immediately, a faint smile appeared on his face as he turned to look at his best friend, eyes softening and filling with warmth at the sight of her.

As happy as he is to see Brookstone, he can tell she’s just as affected as he is by the recent events, tripping and stuttering over her words in a way he was unfamiliar seeing on her. His heart ached for her. He knew that a lot of cats she cared deeply for had been captured recently, Sprucebark, Hawkshriek, and Sandyshell included. On top of that, though some had come home, there was still no sign of some of the cats that had been captured before, like Rowanpaw. He wished he knew how to help her more, how to make any of this better.

He moved close, affectionately bumping his shoulder against hers. “Of course I’m in, Brook.” He said with a soft purr, pressing against her for a moment to provide some warmth from the chilling cold. They have both been preoccupied by their worries and their duties for the clan as of late, and Stormdance would always take the opportunity to spend more time with her when offered.

As the two of them fell into step beside each other and exited camp, Stormdance glanced at Brookstone again, noting her tense shoulders and how they relaxed slightly upon exiting the confines of camp. He hesitated a moment, then broke the silence that had fallen. “How are you doing? I know everything has been…” He trails off, heaving a sigh. “A lot, as of late.” He turned soft blue eyes onto her as they walked towards the Beech Copse, snow crunching under paw and the air crisp and cold.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 8:14 pm

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Relief was briefly evident on her face before she shoved it away (stupid traitorous emotions). She nodded hastily and felt some of her tense feelings ebb away at the touch of their shoulders. "Good! I would've dragged ya with me even if ya said no." Her previous grin lost some of its hardness and seemed more easygoing. She felt better knowing she wouldn't be alone with her own thoughts for the hunt. With her partner being Stormdance, things were even better.

The last morsels of stiffness seeped out from her and she felt her shoulders physically slump. Finally, she was free. He had missed the look Stormdance was giving her as she basked in her newfound peace. Honestly, she was content with just walking in silence but that became a lost opportunity when her best friend broke said silence.

Her ears swerved toward the direction of her partner as she listened to him but kept her eyes firmly forward—she wasn't so sure if she could even meet his eyes. She felt a lump form in her throat. Fox-dung! She hated how far her walls have crumbled in light of everything. She was tempted to just say "fine" and be done with it but it wasn't fair to Stormdance. He didn't deserve that. He wanted her to open up about her woes like the great friend he was. He cared for her as much as she did him. She couldn't just leave him hanging. Only Starclan knew how difficult this was for her. She wasn't the best cat for emotional talks or whatever but she couldn't just keep this all to herself. It was too straining.

Brook swallowed thickly then sighed through her nose. "U-Um..." What could she even say? Argh! Why was this so hard to do?? "I'm..." Fine- stop. Just... stop. "Not doin' so hot I guess..." She shrugged as her eyes gained a faraway look. "You're right. It has been a lot and frankly, I don't know what to even do anymore..." She laughed mirthlessly. Everything felt so muddled. Her worries and grief never failed to make her life that much less clear.

She bit her tongue in order to ground herself. She didn't want to fully break down. "I miss them," came her croaky whisper. Only three simple words and her heart was bared open and front and center for Storm to see. She swallowed the other lump that had been forming and shook her head. "Everyone's lost so much over the past moons... I feel like it ain't fair for them to continue on feelin' so sorry for myself." She finally turned to look at Stormdance, azure eyes shining with unshed tears. She quickly blinked them away and turned away. "I'm just stressin' out, ya know? I'm got a few moss balls rollin' in my head and they're not lettin' me think straight. I just need some time..." She smiled softly. "I haven't given up. They'll be back; They'll come home. It's just hard. Waiting's never easy..." She eyed the tom from her peripheral vision and then cleared her throat. "So, how... how have you been?" She smiled weakly. "I-I'm sorry I haven't been there much for ya. It's just been too much..." The guilt was weighing heavy on her heart.
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 1:37 am

StormdanceBeech Copse

Stormdance knew Brookstone well. He’s known her for so long, his whole life it felt like. He knew she did not let herself express these sorts of things very often, and he was grateful she trusted him enough to show this side of herself to him, even if seeing the pain written on her face and in her tense muscles made his heart ache. He wished he could take the pain away for her, but knowing he could not do that, he could at least help her shoulder the burden.

Stormdance kept his eyes forward so he didn’t put more pressure on Brookstone, but hearing her voice crack he moved closer, pressing gently against her. “I understand.” He said softly, turning to look at her in return and briefly pressing his nose to her cheek. “It’s hard. Not knowing where they are, if they’re a-alright, when they’ll be back…” He trailed off.

“I don’t think fair has anything to do with it. Everyone’s hurting, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be hurting too.” He looked at her once more, meeting her eyes briefly so that she could see how serious he was when he said, “You deserve to make space for your own emotions. You do so much for all of us. You help take care of the whole clan. Every single one of your little fishies. You’re strong. Everyone knows that. You always have been. But you can let us take care of you too. No one can be strong all the time. We want to. We want to help you the way you help us.” A deep breath, and then, “I want to, Brook.”

Breaking the intense eye contact then, finding looking into Brookstone’s eyes for that long overwhelming, Stormdance answered her question. “You don’t need to apologize for that. You furball.” He wrinkles his nose at her briefly, before the severity of the conversation made the brief moment of playfulness fade quickly. “I’m… well. I won’t lie and say I’m alright. But I’m managing. Day by day, right?” A shaky breath. “You’re right. They’ll come back. But the waiting is… hard. And I worry. I always worry.” He gives a wry smile.

He took a moment, then glanced at Brookstone, taking in the tabby beside him, his best friend, the most important cat in the world to him. “I’m grateful you’re still here. I don’t know what I’d do if you were gone too. Just knowing you’re still here and alright? That- that’s more than enough for me.” He said, soft and genuine. It made him nervous, voicing these things, but he wanted her to know, just in case…. Well. Just in case.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 6:42 pm

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Brook nearly choked up a she listened to Stormdance speak. She had to bite he tongue a couple of times so as to not blurt anything out. She didn't want to interrupt Storm. He deserved her undivided attention since it was the same courtesy he had bestowed upon her while she had spilled out her heart to him.

She let out a wet laugh. "I-I guess we're both furballs, huh? But that's okay. We furballs gotta stick together." She cracked a genuine smile. "Day by day, day by day. Right. We can do this. We'll both hold each othah up while we wait—we won't let either of us fall. A-And when they do come home, we'll be some of the first to greet them 'cause we're awesome like that." She pressed her cheek to his and purred, feeling leaps better. "Thanks, Storm. I'm more than grateful that you're still here... You're stuck with 'lil ol' me for forever, whether ya like it or ya love it." She stepped back and gave him a cheeky grin. She instantly broke and chuckled. Ah. Sometimes she felt like she was too much. Her grin softened. "You have a way with words, y'know? It's... well... yeah. You just always know what to say ta make me feel better. Ya always have my back and I appreciate ya... Thank you." Far more than you know.

"We'll just trudge on, yeah? Can't leave the clan hangin'." She nudged him with her shoulder before facing forward and breathing in deeply. "Whaddya say we do that huntin' thing we were supposed to?" Her blue eyes crinkled with mirth. "I'm hopin' to bring at least somethin' back with us... I don't have the best luck with huntin' during Leaf-bare." She chuckled and shrugged helplessly. "Here's to hopin' I actually find something first." She turned to observe the snowscape with a pursed mouth and disdain in her gaze. She shook her head and smiled once more. "I'll just try my very best!"

The tabby warrior huffed and gestured to Stormdance with her tail. "Let's not go too far from each othah in case of any danger. Call for me if ya need anythin'... and I mean anythin'. Even if ya just miss me after a while, let me know." Despite it sounding like a joke, there was a certain softness to her voice. "We can even work together to catch some prey later if ya want." She stretched her limbs before adding, "Let's meet here after we've got something." She shot him a reassuring smile.

With a small wave of her tail and the silly parting words of "And off goes Brookstone the Mighty!", the molly began to scent the area around her, mindful of just how far she was walking. It didn't take too long for her to come across a toad croaking its day away. She wasn't a big fan of frogs or toads but any prey was good prey during Leaf-bare. These things were oddly quick to escape so she needed to be careful.

Only waiting for a few moments, the warrior leaped over to the amphibian. Please, Starclan! Let her catch this!

❥Brookstone tried to catch a [Toad] and was [Unsuccessful]! It cost her -5 [SP].
60 | 60 [HP]
135 [140-5] | 140 [SP]

⚠Brookstone has encountered a twoleg! (twolegs are truly the Zubats for Brook  ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 1f602)⚠

She grunted as he paws were met with only snow. Her eyes narrowed and with a huff, the she-cat began to give chase. "Oh no, ya don't! I need ya ta help feed the clan!" She sped up and leaped at it once more as soon as she had closed the distance. However, by then, the toad had reached sanctuary beneath some undergrowth by a cluster of small trees and she was too late to stop herself from crashing through the bush. As she tumbled out the other side, her body crashed into some slightly squishier trees. "Ow! What the-" Wait, squishy trees? She dazedly looked up and her eyes locked into another set that was much higher above. She blinked. They held eye contact for a few more seconds before she screeched, leaping back as far as she could as if she had been burned. What in Starclan's name was a twoleg doing creeping about behind some trees??

Scrambling away, the brown-and-white molly hissed and swiped at the large twoleg as it approached her. A swell of anger hit her chest as she remembered that these things were responsible for taking away a lot of her clanmates—her little fishies were gone because of them! "OI! You fox-hearted twolegs took so much from us! LEAVE US ALONE! Why do you keep coming back?! What more do you want??" The fury that had been slowly brewing in the back had finally bubbled over. She was very, very tempted to scratch the life out of the twoleg but then remembered that twolegs could take a beating since they were that much bigger.

In the blink of an eye, her fury diminished into fright. Stormdance! She had forgotten that he was somewhere hunting in the distance. What if he encountered twoleg as she did? What if he got caught in a trap? What if both of those things happened and he's being taken away at that very moment? Terror gripped her heart as her breathing labored. She briefly glanced at the twoleg in front of her. This one didn't seem to be making many movements toward her—she probably startled it with her screeching. She needed to take that opportunity to run, and run she did. don'tstopdon'tlookback

"STORMDANCE! ARE YOU OKAY?" she called out. She needed to reassure herself that he was safe. She won't let anything stand between her and her best friend! "I crashed into a twoleg! We need to get outta here now!" pleasebesafe

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 6:42 pm

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 Mistpe10
✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 8:33 pm

StormdanceBeech Copse

A rumbling purr left Stormdance in return as he pressed against her cheek, closing his eyes briefly as he just soaked in the affection and her words. His heart squeezed almost painfully in his chest as Brookstone thanked him, and he was hit with a rush of affection, gratitude, and another emotion so deep he couldn’t quite put a name to it that nearly bowled him over with the force of it.

“I love it,”
He promised Brookstone softly.I love you. He quickly pushed away the urge to say that little sentence out loud, swallowing it down and focusing on Brookstone again before he had the time to panic over the meaning of the thought. He pressed against her cheek again wordlessly instead before pulling back to look at her. Brookstone was right. They’d stick together. He knew it like he knew the ground beneath his paws.

The sky was blue, the grass was green, and he and Brookstone were a team.

Shaking his head to clear it, Stormdance chuckled. “Yes, I do suppose actually hunting on our hunting trip would be a good plan,” He replied, nose wrinkling playfully. He still felt the weight of all that was going on, but it was easier with Brookstone at his side, like there was a single streak of sun peeking out behind heavy clouds. Like she always did, Brookstone had a way of making him smile even in the worst of times. He was glad that he could help her in return. She’d done so much for him; he wanted to be there for her in return, just as he said.

“Sounds good,” Stormdance said, once again resisting the urge to say something stupidly sappy.I always miss you when you’re gone.’ Sappy. “Call me if you need me too, okay?” He smiled at her. “You know I’ll be there.” Stars. He really can’t resist, can he? His cheeks felt warm as he watched Brookstone trot off.

He raised his tail to wave in return, chuckling a little and softly saying to himself, “And off goes Stormdance the…swift…? No, I’m not fast, that doesn’t work.” He shook his head, smiling to himself. Falling silent, he began to wander off himself, scanning the snow-covered foliage for any sign of prey. He moved quietly, the only sound his own breathing and the soft crunch of snow under his paws.

It wasn’t very long at all before Stormdance spotted a squirrel coming down from one of the beech trees. It was skinny, but certainly better than nothing. Stormdance dropped into a hunter’s crouch and slowly approached the rodent. He leapt onto it, only barely managing to catch it by the tail before it bolted. Still, after a moment's struggle, he managed to finish the squirrel off. Not his cleanest hunt, but he'll take it.

Stormdance attempted to catch a squirrel, and succeeded! -5 SP.

Only a few seconds after Stormdance buried the squirrel in the snow, he heard a screech of panic. He immediately recognized the voice. ’Brookstone! He’d never heard her cry out in fear like that.

The normally cautious-tom threw caution to the wind and suddenly he was bolting towards the sound. "BROOK!" He shouted, voice cracking with panic. Please, no, no, don't let him find her in the arms of a twoleg or beneath the paws of a fox, he can't lose her too, he can't--! He heard her voice, pivoting towards the sound. "I'm here! Brookstone!"

He nearly collided straight into Brookstone a few heartbeats later, although it felt like an agonizing eternity of not knowing where she was. He only barely managed not to by skidding to a stop just in time. He looked over her shoulder for any sign of an immediate threat, registering her words from her earlier shouting. Twolegs. Of course. He panted, looking over her with wide, anxious eyes. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" He asked frantically, still checking to see if they were being followed and moving backwards with Brookstone away from where she came. His tail lashed with anxiety. He thought she'd been taken, oh stars... It was only the adrenaline still coursing through him that kept him from collapsing out of relief right then and there.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Last edited by lostfanboy on Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 8:33 pm

The member 'lostfanboy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 Mistpe10
✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 9:13 pm

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Skidding to a stop right before she bowled Storm over, Brookstone let out an audible sigh of relief. "Storm! You're okay! Thank the stars!" She shook herself before she could lose focus and quickly replied, "No. I-I'm fine. I'm not hurt." She offered a strained smile. "It's just that, while I was huntin', the toad I was trying to catch hopped away before I could get my paws on it and I began to chase it. I was runnin' too fast and crashed through a bush. I stopped when I hit somethin' kinda hard, kinda squishy. I thought it was a weird tree or somethin' but it was a twoleg! It was just creeping around the trees probably waitin' for one of us to get distracted just enough to snatch us up!" A flurry of emotions flickered across her face before she continued, "I think I startled it because I was able to put some distance between us before it moved. It wanted to get closer to me and there was no way I was gonna let it..." 

A frown appeared on her face. She hesitated before speaking up again, "I was scared that there might've been more twolegs around, just hidin' and sneakin' behind the trees or the bushes like the one I ran into. I-I hadn't heard from ya so I thought the worst and came runnin' and hollerin' tryna see if you were safe." Her shoulders deflated. "I was scared that I'd lose you, ya know? It was just panic and me tryna get to you. I... I would've torn this whole place down if it meant gettin' to you faster..." A complex emotion swam in her azure gaze. That short and sudden encounter with the twoleg had really spooked her. Not because she had been frightened for herself. No, it was because she had been scared for Stormdance—that he could've needed her help and she wasn't close enough to spring into action.

Brook... Brook was lost... All her feelings were all jumbled up. Her head was scrambled and she felt more tired than ever. However, the only things that were clear to her were that Storm was still here and that she would make sure it remained that way. Come the Dark Forest or high water, she would make certain that she'd never lose her best friend, the furball she considered to be her most precious.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 8:32 pm

StormdanceBeech Copse

Stormdance listened to Brookstone’s hurried explanation with wide eyes, flanks heaving as he caught his breath from the sudden, frantic run. His eyes raked over her, double checking despite her reassurance that she was not injured, that she was alright, that she was here… He closed his eyes briefly, recovering his thoughts, and he leaned in and pressed his forehead to Brookstone’s.

Despite the situation, something warm and soft fluttered in Stormdance’s heart at Brookstone’s words. “I know what you mean,” He croaked softly. “I heard you and I thought the worst, I-” Stormdance swallowed hard, his own shoulders relaxing slowly. “I just ran towards you. I didn’t know what you were facing yet but I just…knew I needed to get to you.” He’d yet to move away from Brookstone, finding comfort in staying close for a moment. “I’m really, really glad you’re alright. T-That we both are. We’re both safe.” He said, trying to reassure both himself and Brookstone.

Stormdance doesn’t know what he’d do if he lost Brookstone. He didn’t even want to think about it. The very thought made his chest squeeze so hard he felt lightheaded. Shaking his head in an attempt to clear it, Stormdance took a deep breath. “Do you want to stay out here? Or head back to camp?” He offered, looking back at Brookstone. “I know we didn’t catch much, but with Twolegs out here…” He trailed off.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 10:48 pm

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

The striped she-cat allowed herself to relish the warmth of his touch as she listened to Stormdance speak. "We're both safe..." she echoed softly, face contorting into many different emotions before relaxing. She let out a sigh of breath that she hadn't realized she had been holding in. This whole day had been a mess of feelings for the warrior. She was more than ready to go back home. She... she didn't want to linger any further because of them. They were both safe and she was determined to keep things that way.

Brook held back an embarrassing whine as they separated. Stupid feelings were trying to get the best of her. She needed to calm down. They were fine... He was fine; Storm was right there. Just calm down already!

"Let's go back. It's... It's too dangerous stayin' here. Prey's not worth risking ourselves any further." she said quickly, eyes flicking around for a moment. It was disconcerting her that she felt like there were twolegs slinking about just out of view. She was a bit too paranoid at the moment. She took in a deep breath before blowing it out—it was shaky but she ignored that. She nudged her best friend toward the direction of the camp. "C'mon, let's get outta here. I'm tired and I just wanna-" she paused, a hot blush creeping onto her face. Should she say what was on her mind? She thought for a second longer before mentally shrugging. Ah, rat-dung! It doesn't matter anymore. "I just wanna cuddle in our nests..." she murmured with a bashful look. Wait... why does she even listen to her thoughts anymore?? They haven't been useful so far! That came out a bit weirder than she'd wanted it to... Argh! Stupid mouth! She straightened up and before Storm could say a peep, sputtered out, "I-I'm just cold alright? I'm tired and cold a-and let's just go already! Last one there's crowfood!" Without any other warning, Brook hightailed it back to camp with a flaming face, leaving Stormdance in the dust. Her and her big mouth... She shouldn't say anything at this point! Tsk!

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】   ✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦I Won't Waste This✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Beech Copse-
Jump to: