Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O] Empty
PostSubject: you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]   you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O] EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 22:52

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

Once the sun properly lit the sky, and Birdstar felt she had enough energy to do more than sit and complain, she set off of Highstones. Though she still felt weary, the strength and sureness in her paws was a surprise. Where yesterday's journey had been a toil, this felt like a walk through the territory. A walk through the territory that would have her retreating to the nearest nest once she returned, but regardless. It was easy. It was hard to tell if that was the force of StarClan that now coursed through her blood, or if it was just that her sickness was gone. Whatever the reason, she wouldn't complain.

Her travels passed on quickly, late morning wearing soon into evening. When the soft voices of her Clanmates reached her ears, Birdstar's heart jumped with excitement before falling just as quickly. Nothing terrible had happened in her absence, and SkyClan remained safe in Fourtrees– but hearing their voices, registering their scent... it made the ceremony that had been replaying in her mind for hours feel heavier. It was that dark tom Wolfstar's voice that hit her in particular, his words about how difficult a path leadership would be. Sighing, Birdstar padded onward until she was standing right at the top of the hollow, looking down on SkyClan.

Queens were bundling their kits into their makeshift nursery, shushing them for an early rest even though the sun had not fully set. Many of the warriors were lounging quietly, sharing tongues and fresh-kill as the day came to its hopefully-quiet end. A handful of the apprentices were stretched out to relax, too, though others were sparring amongst each other. If it weren't for the stone buried in the center of the clearing and the towering oaks above them, the dying sound of twolegs retreating for the night, it would look just like their proper camp. Despite her worst fears, SkyClan was mostly fine. Whatever hardships came for them, they would be fine, and she would lead them well. After closing her eyes for a moment to gather herself, Birdstar stepped forward, making her way down the slope.

As she crossed the clearing, Birdstar's eyes searched the crowd for her family. A flicker of nervous started in her chest when she did not spot them immediately, though she silently hushed herself. They were just obscured by other pelts, that was all. When she looked away from the groups of cats, she found her gaze pulled towards the Great Rock. It felt like she should climb up there, call them all together for a meeting and say... something, eloquent and meaningful about how she was properly their leader now. But she didn't have anything to say, at least nothing worth stirring everyone at this hour. Instead, she moved to sit in the rock's shadow, shoulders squared and tail curled against her forelegs.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]   you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O] EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 5:45

Upon realizing that her sister was nowhere to be found, Wolfblossom had been worried. Then furious. Birdchaser should've been in camp, with Plumleaf tending to her. She should have been resting, not pushing herself beyond her limits. She'd been sick for a while now, and her condition hadn't improved because she refused to rest. What if something happened while she was outside of camp with nobody with her? The forest wasn't free of predators, and the twolegs made their presence known as well as continued to litter the forest with traps. What if she'd been captured? What was Skyclan to do if their leader who hadn't even made it to the moonstone vanished, never to be seen again?

And then she had worried again. Birdchaser was her sister, and if something had happened... Wolfblossom shook her head, silently pacing around the perimeter of their makeshift camp. She was restless, unable to keep still. It had been over a day now, and once Wolfblossom's initial panic and fury had subsided, she tried to think through it logically. Birdchaser had said she was going to go to the moonstone "soon." Still, she should have been letting Plumleaf take care of the illness that had befallen her first. She'd been in no condition to make such a trek, even shortened as it was by being at fourtrees instead of Skyclan's own territory.

"Mousebrain." She muttered under her breath, forcing her paws to return to the hollow proper. Wearing a hole into the perimeter of fourtrees wouldn't do her any good, and so she'd busied herself with assigning patrols and teaching Smokepaw to hunt. Hiding her unease with a smile and cheery words.

The morning had come and gone, and evening approached. Wolfblossom watched the horizon while picking at a sparrow, having sent Smokepaw to find her own meal and relax for what remained of the daylight. And finally, finally, a familiar form passed between the trees. Wolfblossom was on her paws quickly, bounding toward her sister with a scowl. Skidding to a stop beneath the great rock as the other she-cat reached it.

"Mousebrain." She growled at her, "Are you alright, Birdchaser? Uh, Birdstar, now?" Finally? Maybe? She looked tired but... Better than she had before leaving, somehow. "You really couldn't have taken Plumleaf with you? You had to go alone?" She huffed, frustration at the seeming lack of care Birdchaser showed for her own safety showing as Wolfblossom stepped forward, pressing against her side. "Nothing happened here, while you were gone. I'm glad you're back safely."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]   you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O] EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 17:47

Stormwatcher recently had actually been trying a lot more than he ever had in the past. He actually went on his patrols and hunting missions without complaining (too much) and had managed to not sleep too many days away. He really did feel a little bad about what happened to crooked paw but at the same time, there was a lot of bad training he had that had to slowly be corrected on how to actually start being bot completely self centered.

Wolf was busy stalking back and forth back and forth… he watched from a bit away frowning to himself… well if worrying could raise the dead wolf could bring back anyone it seemed. Bird was probably just off taking some time to herself, and who could blame her for that? The clan was a mess right now and you know it’s a mess when even storm starts to try and actually help out around camp. He had meant what he told them he had been doing his best to actually be productive but it was exhausting so much more work than he had ever been used to before these good for nothing twolegs showed up and ruined his nice easy life of coasting by.

With a little sigh he went to sit closer to wolf not super interested in actually talking with her but letting her know he was there if needed.

It was a while longer but then finally bird came back. He dipped his head slightly having learned that apprentitly that is what was custom … clans and their traditions something he would probably never fully understand.

He hung back for awhile just letting the sisters catch up and have their moment. He had siblings… once. Now that they were all dead though he did his best to not make any relationships due to not wanting to go through all that pain again.

After enough time passed he made his way over to the now official leader. Congrats he offered in a quiet voice shifting awkwardly on his paws not really knowing what else to say.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]   you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O] EmptyTue 17 Jan 2023 - 16:56

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

There'd barely been enough time for Birdstar to sit fully comfortably before an irritated and frustrated face came hurrying over to her. She could only smile while Wolfblossom growled at her, tipping her head slightly to listen to the huffing. When her deputy moved forward to press against her side, Birdstar stretched to briefly rest her chin on her head. "Birdstar, yeah," she affirmed softly. "I didn't have to go alone, but you know how we are." She shrugged, forcing out a laugh. Maybe... maybe Wolf had a point, and the ancestors that had spoken to her. If she had nudged Plumleaf awake before she left, maybe she wouldn't–

"I didn't want to bother her. I was fine, I promise." She settled on the lie. She would... she would tell Wolfblossom what happened one day. Not today though, not right now. She hadn't really wrapped her head around it herself. All that mattered was she had what was left of her lives, she was well again, and SkyClan was on the way to being properly stable.

Birdstar had considered talking more about her ceremony– telling Wolfblossom that she'd seen dad, namely, but another set of pawsteps drew her attention. She was surprised to see it was Stormwatcher that approached, and her ears flicked downward for a second. He sounded... surprisingly timid, and genuine when he bowed his head. Birdstar silently nudged her sister, humor brightening her smile. The apprentice, the work Wolfblossom was doing with him– it seemed like it was going somewhere. Dipping her head in return, Birdstar mewed, "Thank you, Stormwatcher. I guess I can't bark at you for calling me Birdstar anymore, hm?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]   you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O] EmptyTue 17 Jan 2023 - 19:23

Her eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion for a moment before the deputy let out a quiet huff. "You were ill. You seem... better. Still..." She trailed off, shaking her head. Plumleaf would be on Birdstar's tail about it, Wolfblossom was sure. "Things'll be less hectic. Eventually. I hope. Some stability will do us all some good." Birdstar's chin briefly rested against the top of her head, and Wolfblossom leaned into the touch with a purr for a moment before pulling back.

It didn't take long for another clanmate to approach, and Wolfblossom smiled, pleasantly surprised to find it was Stormwatcher. Wolfblossom nodded at him in greeting. "He was only acknowledging you before anyone else did, right?" She hadn't been planning on teasing anyone, but when the opportunity presented itself to her, of course she had to take it.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]   you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O] EmptyThu 19 Jan 2023 - 21:21

Stormwatcher laid his ears back unamused as the two made him the tail of the joke again. He did his best to not roll his eyes too much.

"uhh hahah... yes.... I never was the best at knowing all the clan traditions." he admitted.

These two were dangerous working together ... the other clan leaders better watch out he mused to himself.

"No really though... Congrats I'm glad it went well for you. he nodded with a little bit of a smile.

Was he lazy beyond all belief and not care atone about his clanmates? YEah but he was getting better, Bird had already noticed it, the appretncie Stonepaw really did make a difference.

"I'm really happy for you BirdSTAR he smirked a bit playing back with them just a little.

He sat with them a little while longer just enjoying some company even if you would never get him to admit that he was bodning with anyone else...

He yawned as the day was indeed now coming to an end.

He also knew thought that Wolf and Bird might want some time just to themselves to enjoy this not only as deputy and leader but as sisters one on one. And he could respect that
"I will umm leave you two be. Besides, I have early patrol tomorrow and I'm sure Wolf wouldnt let me forget it either"

he said excusing himself

Hes walking away but if they wanted to catch up to him and call him back they can but he's like out of earshot if they wanna talk to themselves about things without others listening in

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]   you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

you've seen me before, you'll see me again [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: