Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) Empty
PostSubject: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 10:56

Poppypaw quietly padded around camp, a clover in his mouth, gazing at his clanmates as they were conversing in the distance; nothing they were talking about seemed to interest the black tuxedo tom very much, so he kept on walking around.

ooc: credit to kiikko for the idea! i wanted to make one for shadowclan. you don't have to make it one line, but it's made to be a topic that's a muse break/fast post for everyone involved (but theoretically you can take it as a challenge if you so wish to).

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) Image10
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 22:30

Having eaten a satisfying meal, the plump WindClanner named Fuzzface napped near a pile of boulders that sat near the edge of camp. Life was peaceful, that was… until some-cat jolted him awake. Had they stepped on him, or maybe tripped over him?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) VHQrlk5
and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) 1QYZaRo

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 22:48

CICADAKIT
-

Ears alert, body still, tail whipping slowly from side by side, pupils wide... The signs of a hunter. It wasn't long before Cicadakit launched herself at her prey, a large, fluffy boulder- wait a second, why in StarClan's name would a boulder be fluffy?

kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 0:27

Now, this was good, Sleepyhollow was watching from a fox-length or so away, her eyes wide and full of amusement, "Get him!" she cheered - if only Russetrye was with her to see Fuzzface being attacked..

we're off to never-never land —— info.
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 4:36

Taking inspiration from the ShadowClan kit, Russetrye snuck up behind Sleeps… then… then…then… pounced with an epic war cry, knocking them both to the ground, yowling at the top of her lungs, “Go get ‘im, ‘kit- hey, ‘paw, go help out your Clanmate!”
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 9:55

Realizing that his sister just pounced on a WindClan cat (there seemed to be quite a few WindClan cats here currently), Poppypaw turned to look at the other cats, smirking at them. "Well, it's more fun to watch than be in the dogpile. You two can attest to that, can't ya?"

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) Image10
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 14:27

Letting out an audible "oof" sound from deep in his gut, Fuzzface lifted his head up and turned his amber gaze to see a small kit clinging to his back. "Whoa there," the stout warrior huffed. Part of him wanted to protest, but his tiredness triumphed any anger he might have towards the situation. She was small enough he supposed, as long as she kept those needle claws to herself...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) VHQrlk5
and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) 1QYZaRo

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 4:23

CICADAKIT
-

Keeping her claws to herself was the least of the kit's worries, her issue was that this boulder just turned into a cat. Her fur puffed up as she jumped back. "You're a cat!" She exclaimed with a yowl of surprise.

kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 15:42

Sleepyhollow laughed until her sides ached, she couldn't help it - and Starclan knew she needed a good laugh, "He's a Thunderclan spy!" she yowled playfully, bringing back memories of Russetrye and Silverwing in their youth, "Don't let him get away!"

we're off to never-never land —— info.
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 15:49

“I doubt Fuzzbutt would be anyClan’s first choice for a spy,” Russetrye huffed, roughly headbutting Sleepyhollow’s thick fur with a snorting laugh, almost like they’d ganged up on Silverwing as kits all those moons ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)   and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only) Empty

Back to top Go down

and i am iron man (open to SC/WC, one liners only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: