Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In the name of love (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2440

In the name of love (c) Empty
PostSubject: In the name of love (c)   In the name of love (c) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 1:45 pm

Blazefang was about to do it. She was about to formally make the most important decision of her life. And she wasn’t sure how to feel. Excited to finally be with Dayquill in the open? Determined to protect her kits? Ashamed of breaking her oath to WindClan? Angry at Coyotegrin and StarClan for the whole tunnel fiasco? Guilty for hurting Silverwing? Maybe all of the above. Tentatively but somehow still with determination, the she-cat approached the makeshift leader’s den. “Shrikestar,” she called. “May I speak with you?”
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: In the name of love (c)   In the name of love (c) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 4:45 pm

Shrikestar noticed Blazefang coming his way. From the way she was moving to the tone of her voice, he could tell it was something important. What that was, though, he didn't know. "Of course." He stood up and led Blazefang away to as quiet a spot as he could find, where he turned again to face the warrior. "What is it, Blazefang?"
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: In the name of love (c)   In the name of love (c) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 12:19 pm

Blazefang sat down, took a deep breath, and began to speak. “Shrikestar, I have several things to tell you, and I doubt you’ll like any of them. Firstly, I have to admit I’ve been seeing a ThunderClan tom in secret for many moons now. We’re really in love, and he’s asked me to be his mate. Secondly, you know I was acting as a surrogate for Mudfern, and you also I’m sure know of his recent passing. We had agreed that if anything should happen to him before the kits were born they’d become mine. Thirdly, I don’t feel comfortable with a lot of the recent goings-on in WindClan and I really don’t want to raise my children here. Because of all this, I’ve made the decision to move to ThunderClan, and I hope we can speak with Mottlestar about it. I do promise you this, though. I won’t tell a soul about the tunnels. Even my mate doesn’t know. The secret will die with me.” There, she’d said it. The queen mentally steeled herself for what was to come. Would she be labeled a traitor?
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: In the name of love (c)   In the name of love (c) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 10:55 am

Shrikestar had to brace himself, as he was being told beforehand that he wouldn't like what he had to hear. Blazefang wasn't wrong: he certainly didn't. To hear that another of his warriors was carrying on an illicit relationship with a ThunderClan cat was heartbreaking. 'I don't feel comfortable with a lot of the recent goings-on in WindClan.' What did she even mean by that? WindClan stood strong above the other clans. There was nothing to be uncomfortable about. His eyes narrowed as he stood tall above the queen, hating what he had to do, but knowing what he must.

"Blazefang, you know the laws of our clan, so I'm sure you know the punishment for this betrayal. I only hope that ThunderClan will welcome you with open paws." He sighed and shook his head, his eyes on Blazefang, but his gaze elsewhere. "I pray that my trust in you to keep the tunnels a secret is not misguided. May... StarClan light your path."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the name of love (c)   In the name of love (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the name of love (c)
Page 1 of 1