Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Cocoa’s Cats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Ask Cocoa’s Cats Empty
PostSubject: Ask Cocoa’s Cats   Ask Cocoa’s Cats EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 5:19 pm

*revives the old bandwagon*

Ask me or my cats! Questions can come either from the rper’s or their cats, living or ded! My cats have to answer truthfully, so this may be your only way to get a truthful answer…

Living:
Dawnfeather of SkyClan
Astraeus of NoClan
Russetrye of WindClan
Frondpaw of ThunderClan
Asterkit of ShadowClan

Dead:
Smokepelt of ShadowClan
Pantherpaw of ShadowClan
Hentooth of WindClan
Pricklebush of ThunderClan/DF
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

Ask Cocoa’s Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cocoa’s Cats   Ask Cocoa’s Cats EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 1:37 am

Russet, if you were leader for a day what would you do? Would you change anything?

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Ask Cocoa’s Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cocoa’s Cats   Ask Cocoa’s Cats EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 7:25 am

“Would I change anything? Heh. I mean, if anyone’ gonna make me leader for the day, they must’ve known what they were doin’, right? I would… hmmm… take us back home, I guess. But Shrike might have a good reason… huh. I mean, other than the obvious (make Weaselfoot fight weasels, force everyone to spar me, make everyone eat fish for a day) I can’t really think of anything… I don’t think I’d like the responsibility. You know? I mean-“

Russetrye pauses. For a moment, an uncharacteristic hate flares in her eyes. “If I know about Blazefang, though, I’d force ThunderClan to give her some sort of punishment. Make her feel what she made Silverwing feel. No one hurts Silverwing and gets away with it.”
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2424

Ask Cocoa’s Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cocoa’s Cats   Ask Cocoa’s Cats EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 1:15 pm

Hentooth, are you aware you have six grandchildren being raised in ShadowClan by a liar and a cat who’s been duped into believing they’re his? And what do you think of the way they’re turning out?
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Ask Cocoa’s Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cocoa’s Cats   Ask Cocoa’s Cats EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 4:45 pm

“Yeah. I’m aware. I- look. I don’t blame Scorch, not one bit. That flea-brained mangepelt of a lying scoundrel, though- how dare she manipulate my son!?! She’s a sorry excuse for a horse-dunged thornbush, that one, and I don’t want her raising my grandchildren! That absolute pile of steaming horse-dung! I- ugh. I could just rip her pelt from her back, that one. The kits, though, I don’t blame. At least- not for their heritage. I hope they take after their father more than their mother. And Rookfire? I just feel bad for him. Poor tom. He’s a good one- friends with my old mentor.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Cocoa’s Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cocoa’s Cats   Ask Cocoa’s Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Cocoa’s Cats
Page 1 of 1