Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It’s way too early for this

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

It’s way too early for this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s way too early for this   It’s way too early for this - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023 - 9:30

Dawnfeather hardly noticed Stonepaw join her, too distracted by her own apprentice’s plight- but Stormwatcher’s booming voice triggered some primal instinct in the molly, causing her to jump away as the tabby tom repeatedly slammed his shoulder into the trap. Too stunned by the situation to worry, Dawnfeather darted in as Mistpaw started to wiggle free, assisting her apprentice’s escape. “Are you alright, dear?!” she murmured, carefully checking Mistpaw for any injury. “No- if you don’t want to continue hunting today, we don’t have to. We can try again some other day, someplace nearer Fourtrees with less traps, okay? You did a wonderful job, Mistpaw, being brave. I’m very proud of you.” It was Mistpaw’s first day as an apprentice, little more than a kit, and she’d already had to deal with traps- to Dawnfeather, this showed courage.

Once she was convinced that her apprentice was alright, Dawnfeather turned to Stormwatcher, keen eyes narrowed. “That was the most utterly mouse-brained thing I’ve ever seen anyone do,” she began, stalking forwards, “but I’m so grateful to you for it-“ she concluded, tone suddenly changing to relieved gratitude as she rubbed her cheek against his. She might not have been able to get Mistpaw out on her own. Thank the stars for Stormwatcher. “Is your shoulder bleeding? There’s plenty moss around… regardless, we should go see Plumleaf.”
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: It’s way too early for this   It’s way too early for this - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023 - 15:43

Stonepaw's mind was racing, barely registering Stormwatcher's booming voice, but somehow her body did, the fluffy apprentice leaping aside just in time. Stormwatcher rammed into the trap, and Mistpaw was free. Hardly noticing the two warriors, Stonepaw pressed forward tightly against her sister. "Are you okay?" She demanded, green eyes wide as she took in the sight of Mistpaw, the trap and... Stormwatcher, right. She managed a grateful blink up at her mentor, but Stonepaw was too rattled to formulate a proper 'thank you' as her gaze snapped back toward her sister, afraid that if she looked away the trap might spring back to life and ensnare her again.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: It’s way too early for this   It’s way too early for this - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 7:14

Stormwatcher eventually got back up to his paws once he was somewhat less rattled from the beating he just took of full on yeeting himself at a metal bar. He was relived to see Mistpaw was free. He kept telling himself that he could not care what happened to anyone else but deep deep down he knew that wasnt entierly true, this whole having an apprentice thing had really messed with his vibe of just wanting to kick back and relax and not worry about anyone else.

As much as he hated to admit it, he had formed some kind of bond with his apprentice and seeing her sister trapped in one of those things had made him go ballistic enough to get hurt in order to get her freed.

As soon as his head stopped spinning, he was "greeted" with Dawnfeather yelling at him of being a total mousebrain... his eyes narrowed slightly his ears laying back devensivly...

stars... Im not able to save crookedpaw and everyone yells at me, I save Mistpaw and everyone still yells at me. Where was his nice warm nest right about now?

he was about to open his mouth to argue back but she changed tones on a dime and thanked him for it and even seemed concerned for him.

... did I hit my head too or was that just super confusing? he thought quietly to himself as he stood there on three paws babying his hurt shoulder as he blinked unsure of how to respond to that right away

erm... thanks?" he finally managed to say

His apprentice looked up at him gratefully and as hard as he tried to not have any emotions show on his face, inside he felt really happy that he had been able to help here.

I'm losing my touch, ... dont u remeber what happens when you care about others? They die and leave you at the bottom of a pit he growled to himself in his head remebering his family that all died when he was around stonepaws age.

He resolved to give a singular grunt in reply and flicked his tail yes enough hunting and trouble for one day, we are going abck to camp

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: It’s way too early for this   It’s way too early for this - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 10:46

Mistpaw brushed against her mentor as she showed her concern, affectionate and grateful, nodding slightly and silently to Stormwatcher before moving forward (and away from the trap) to press her nose to her sister's shoulder. This was safety. "I think so," she said softly. "That was so scary... It happened so quickly, I thought I'd never get out of there. What about you, Stonepaw?"

As Stormwatcher declared that they were going back to camp, Mistpaw sighed in relief. She would learn to hunt properly eventually, even soon, but certainly not today. She wondered if anyone would object to her curling up in her nest so early- there were things that apprentices were supposed to do, of course, and she didn't want to avoid her responsibilities... But maybe after that?

More than anything, the whole ordeal had left her stressed and exhausted. She just wanted to sleep.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It’s way too early for this   It’s way too early for this - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It’s way too early for this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2