Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?

Go down 
+4
Nerd
cocoa
downfive
speedy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3100

Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? Empty
PostSubject: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptySat 24 Dec 2022 - 7:20

So in discord, I had this idea where people could sign up for a topic where everyone gets assigned a character that is not their own to play out a scenario .  The goal is to of course have fun but also to try and keep in character as much as possible.

So you would write your post with what you think that character would do given the situation.  

For example, kj might get assigned the character perchstar and kj would write the post thinking about how perch would act.

I thought it would be kinda fun for people to get to interact with their characters without actually playing your character.  You get to see your character written by someone else.

If this sounds fun to you fill out the form below and IF we get enough people I will randomize who gets assigned what character and we can try this out.

We will have the first trial be set at a gathering so that all clans can be involved in this.  In order to try and get it so that everyone knows the character they are being assigned I will also include an option to request if there is maybe a character that you want to play (please keep in mind all requests might not be able to be filled)

You may submit more than one character but depending on the numbers some characters might not be used, please submit your top choice at the top :)

To give everyone plenty of time to sign up: this will stay open till the beginning of 2023. If we have enough by then I will make a new topic where everyone will have their characters. So the actual thing will take place at some point during the first week of January

Your characters name:
Clan ( or loner):
Characters that you would want to play (requested assignment please remember this is not guaranteed ):

Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2824

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptySat 24 Dec 2022 - 9:46

Your characters name: Rowanpaw
Clan (or loner): RiverClan
Characters that you would want to play (requested assignment please remember this is not guaranteed): TBA

Your characters name: Birdchaser/star
Clan (or loner): SkyClan
Characters that you would want to play (requested assignment please remember this is not guaranteed): TBA

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptySat 24 Dec 2022 - 9:59

I don’t really have any preference, here are my cats (aster isn’t born, hart is a plot NPC, and tbh frond doesn’t have a personality yet so…)

Your characters name: Dawnfeather
Clan ( or loner): SkyClan
Characters that you would want to play:

Your characters name: Russetrye
Clan ( or loner): WindClan

Your characters name: Astraeus
Clan ( or loner): loner

((dawn is very dreamy, naive, and nice. Russ is energetic, impulsive, reckless, and secretly terrified of being abandoned. Astraeus is selfish and would go to any lengths to keep himself alive, but at the same time is kind and generous, to an extent.))
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2678

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022 - 11:40

Your characters name: Snowfoot
Clan ( or loner): SC

Your characters name: Blazefang
Clan ( or loner): WC, soon to be TC

Your characters name: Lighttail
Clan ( or loner): SC

Characters that you would want to play (requested assignment please remember this is not guaranteed ): Preferably someone in WindClan or ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6866

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022 - 11:43

Name: Perchstar
Clan: RiverClan

Name: Flutterpetal
Clan: WindClan

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022 - 12:55

Your characters name: Sleepypaw
Clan ( or loner): WindClan

Your characters name: Echopaw
Clan ( or loner): ThunderClan

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3128

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022 - 17:40

Your characters name: Poppyshine

Your characters name: Iceheart
Clan: ShadowClan

Characters that you would want to play: Not anyone in TC or Loner because I've never interacted with them so I likely wouldn't know who they are <3

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2480

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptySat 31 Dec 2022 - 12:18

I would love to play someone else's cat but I barely know any of these cats:

Your characters name: Rookfire
Clan: ShadowClan

Your characters name: Kitespring

Characters that you would want to play (requested assignment please remember this is not guaranteed): Poppyshine/Perchstar, since I know them the best

also how does this work? is one cat chosen from each rper, or are all cats chosen?

pfp is rookfire, drawn by the amazing xaandiir!

Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? Image10
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3100

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptySun 1 Jan 2023 - 21:41

Thank you all for signing up! I am excited to try this out and hope to make this as fun and entertaining as possible for all.

Alrighty! I have gone through and done my best to come up with pairings that I think will allow you to know the character you have been assigned.  If you want to swap with someone you may as long as both people agree to do so but to keep things easiest please only do that if you really are unsure of the character assigned :D.  I have done my best to try and get people at least one character that I feel like they know pretty well.  Some of the matches might not be perfect but I think we have something that is workable :D

So to answer Mamens question I think what I will do is you will be assigned the same number of cats that you signed up with.  That will help keep the swapping easier too I think and this way everyones character gets to be seen played by someone different.

I will post the kick off to this topic soon (thinking some time this week).  It will be set as a gathering, it can be assumed that the other leaders and characters are there just in the background.

Umm as far a timing of this.  Assume that it is after everyone is back from the sitewide but try not to go into any specifics of that, you can losely mention it perhaps but yea.  It is taking place in meta mussing so none of this actually effects anything as it is a "parallel universe" kinda deal.

Remember to try and stay in character best you can and that it is all for funs, you can also always reach out to the person you have been assigned if you want maybe a quick rundown on the personality that they have (I should have made a brief personality description as part of the sign ups but oops my bad will know for next time).

Downfive you will be playing as:
1) Sprucebark of Riverclan (speedy's character)
2) Dawnfeather of Skyclan (cocoa's character)

Cocoa you will be playing as:
1) Lighttail of Shadowclan (Nerd's character)
2) Sleepypaw of Windclan (kiikko's character)
3) Birdstar of Skyclan (Downfive's character)

Nerd you will be playing as:
1) Swiftheart of Shadowclan (speedy's character)
2) Flutterpetal of Windclan (Ash's character)
3) Batsong of Windclan (speedy's character)

Ash you will be playing as:
1) Poppyshine of Riverclan (xaan's character)
2) Rowanpaw of Riverclan (Downfive's character)

kiikko you will be playing as:
1) Russetrye of Windclan (Cocoa's character)
2) Blazefang of Windclan (Nerd's character)

Xaandiir you will be playing as:
1) Snowfoot of Shadowclan (Nerd's Character)
2) Rookfire of Shadowclan (Mamen's character)

Mamen you will be playing as:
1) Iceheart of Shadowclan (xaan's character)
2) Perchstar of Riverclan (Ash's character)

Speedy will be playing as:
1) Kitespring of Riverclan (Mamen's character)
2) Astraeus the loner who has decided to join this gathering (Cocoa's character)
3) Echopaw of Thunderclan (kiikko's character)

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? EmptyMon 2 Jan 2023 - 7:37

Sounds good! (Don’t mind me looking through all of Bird’s old topics lol)

If anyone wants more of an in-depth rundown of my chars PM me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?   Switcharoo:  who’s character is it anyways? Empty

Back to top Go down

Switcharoo: who’s character is it anyways?
Page 1 of 1