Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redpaw's Moonstone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1871

Redpaw's Moonstone  Empty
PostSubject: Redpaw's Moonstone    Redpaw's Moonstone  EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 4:31

Burdockpaw usually didn't do Moonstones yet. It wasn't her job quite in this point of time, really, but she wasn't going to say no to Nightstar and Fuzzybelly with the Moonstone being right there. She didn't even bother preparing the herbs. There was no way she was giving up herbs for a soon-to-be warrior to walk a few tail-lengths. The grizzled medicine apprentice found her way to the red tom. Eyes narrowed, she remembered his cruelty to kits those moons ago. Her own training had taken her away from keeping an eye on his, and out of pure curiosity she wondered how he had developed. Clearing her throat she nudged the apprentice with her paw. "It's your Moonstone. Time to go. You don't need the herbs you'd usually get." She stared down to the apprentice, waiting to go so they can get this over with.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowpaw
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3077

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone    Redpaw's Moonstone  EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 9:37

Redpaw roused fairly easily, knowing the time for a moonstone journey was approaching. He stood quietly, eyed Burdockpaw for a moment, before he stepped out from his sleeping place. "Well, I suppose we should go." His tone was calm and his body language was relaxed. As he had gotten older, Redpaw had learned that his antics were rarely appreciated... and it might be more advantageous to hide and control his impulses. Some day soon he would control Shadowclan and then he could do as he liked, but for now, he saw the advantage of impulse control. It didn't mean he had to like it.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowpaw | Skyclan | Apprentice #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone    Redpaw's Moonstone  EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022 - 10:21

Burdockpaw eyed Redpaw for a second before turning without a word. This was her first Moonstone "journey" for an apprentice, and all she knew was what Fuzzybelly did for her. It didn't seem hard, just bring them to the Moonstone and sit there and wait. When they got to the entrance, she paused. The kid was smart, but for liability reasons she decided to instruct him. "Just follow my tail. It's dark." With that, Burdockpaw emerged into the darkness and navigated the space with relative ease. Soon enough, they were in front of the connection to StarClan. She continued trotting to the side of it and plopped down. "Just lay in front of it and touch your nose to it. Good luck." With a slight yawn, she began grooming her head with her paw.

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowpaw
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3077

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone    Redpaw's Moonstone  EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 20:16

OOC: I have been inactive garbage lately and I don't want to hold this up any longer. Probably just going to be a swift exchange between Redpaw and my own Starclan cat.

IC:

Redpaw wasn't very talkative as he entered the Mothermouth. He did as he was told, robotically almost. What could this interaction possibly do for him? Likely nothing, but he was willing to hold his tongue for the time being. He lie on his belly and pressed his nose to the moonstone.

What he did not expect was for... really anything to happen... but a dark tom covered in stars shimmered into existence before him. Redpaw blinked, staring into the yellow eyes of what appeared to be a very angry Starclan cat. Or was that just his face?

Burningwing eyed the young tom, fur more of a bright red than his own burnt orange. There was a darkness in this one that he wasn't so sure that he liked. "Redpaw, correct?" The question was rhetorical as he circled the apprentice. Redpaw eyed him cooly, even smirked and licked his tail in amusement.

"Ah you seem so familiar with me, Sparklepelt... but I can't say I have a way of knowing you." The higher pitched, scratchy voice from the apprentice caused Burningwing's ears to rotate backward, just on the cusp of plastering them to his head. This one even sounded snake-like... if snakes could speak.

"Burningwing, actually. I was a warrior of Shadowclan before a filthy band of rogues cut me down. The cowards didn't dare face me one on one, or the she-cat that they murdered alongside me named Amberdawn." His fur bristled, still clearly a little more than upset at the memory. Furthermore... this Redpaw had an arrogance about him that reminded him of that pale furred, cowardly rat leader of theirs. "Take my advice... keep your head down and obey your leader. Shadowclan finally has some strength again after the leader before him allowed so many rogues to run wild in Shadowclan territory. I don't necessarily dislike you, Redpaw, but I caution you to think about what you are doing before you do it." It was only partially a lie. Redpaw could make a great warrior for Shadowclan... as long as he was loyal. That was what Burningwing doubted.

Redpaw nodded once, but the smart-aleck smirk on his face never left. Burningwing's claws pierced the starry floor beneath his paws, but there wasn't much he could do. He had barely made it inot Starclan as it was. Tearing the flesh off of an arrogant apprentice's face might be his one way ticket to the Dark Forest after all. Idiot Starclan inhabitants... too many had lost their pride in their heritage and now thought they had any room to judge him.

"Shadowclan need not worry about me, Burningwing, and I thank you for your guidance." There was absolutely nothing humble about Redpaw's tone. If anything, he was almost baiting Burningwing to strike. Knowing this, Burningwing swallowed a growl rising in his throat. He'd gladly drag this apprentice's soul to the Dark Forest if he stepped out of line and died. Wouldn't that be a tragedy...

"I have warned you. Do what you will and reap the consequences of your decisions..." Brat. He wanted to add, but decided against it in the end. Burningwing was suddenly consumed by stars the color of fire before disappearing back into the ethereal plane.

Redpaw woke from his Starclan visit, wondering how much time had actually passed. He found his way back out of the Moonstone, spotted the medicine cat apprentice, and smiled. His eyes were mocking... anything but reverant. "I do believe my conversation with Burningwing has come to it's end. Shall we go?" He chuckled, a grin splitting his face that was nearly a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone    Redpaw's Moonstone  EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 4:28

Burdockpaw eyed the apprentice as he woke up from the Moonstone. She wasn't sure how exactly apprentices were supposed to wake up from the Moonstone dream, but something was off about this. His eyes almost had a glint of amusement in him and his lips curled into a snarl. Her own blank face was off putting to most, she knew that, so perhaps she shouldn't judge. But something nagged at her with this expression presented to her. The silenced stretched on so she stood up with a grunt. Nightstar should no, maybe not now but eventually. Burdockpaw didn't forget. With a head cocked motion she started padding to the entrance, leading the apprentice back out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redpaw's Moonstone    Redpaw's Moonstone  Empty

Back to top Go down

Redpaw's Moonstone
Page 1 of 1