Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Comfrey and Comforts [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Comfrey and Comforts [C] Empty
PostSubject: Comfrey and Comforts [C]   Comfrey and Comforts [C] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 1:43 pm

Acornpaw frowned softly as she stared entirely at the fresh-kill pile, determined to pick out the choicest bit of prey for her mission. Finally, she settled upon a squirrel as she picked it up, scanning the ThunderClan section of Fourtrees for her target - Comfreyheart. She had heard a lot about the she-cat from Echopaw but it had always pained her that she had never gotten the chance to really speak to her herself! She really wanted to know more about the she-cat that meant so much to her best friend, so she had decided to bring a meal to her - after all, Comfreyheart had been hurt when the ground had shook violently and it was up to ThunderClan to make sure she was well taken care of until she was healed!

Finally she spotted her, and with a deep breath she set her path towards the recovering she-cat. "C-Comfreyheart?" she meowed as she reached her, eyes bright with excitement as she dropped the squirrel at the older she-cat's paws. "I thought you could do with a meal so I bought you a squirrel! How are you feeling?" she asked, settling down a little as she tucked her paws beneath her - hoping the warrior wouldn't mind the company while she ate.

Comfrey and Comforts [C] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Comfrey and Comforts [C]   Comfrey and Comforts [C] EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 10:46 am

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

The onyx warrior rose her head to a slightly familiar voice. Ah yes, Acornpaw! She’d only really met the molly as a kitten, and at that age it can be a bit tricky to hold a conversation. She was eager to get to know the apprentice who befriended her son so quickly. “What can I do for you?” she asked sweetly, wondering what that excited shine in her eyes meant. With a meal at her paws and a quick explanation it was soon clear.

“Why thank you Acornpaw! That’s very sweet of you,” she purred as she pulled the squirrel closer, accepting both the gift and the company. “I think I’m doing quite fine actually. My leg isn’t getting any worse, but I don’t think it could if it tried,” she laughed. So far she was determined to keep high hopes for her limp limb. It would be too hard to face the truth.

“And how about you? Echopaw seems to be really enjoying his time with you, and I expect you feel the same?”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Comfrey and Comforts [C]   Comfrey and Comforts [C] EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 12:35 pm

A soft purr escaped Acornpaw as the injured warrior pulled the squirrel towards her, settling even more comfortably now that she knew she was alright to remain. Her purr halted a little when Comfreyheart joked about her leg, eyes falling sadly towards the injured limb. "That's good! I'm sure with Fawnshine's aid, it will be better in no time," she meowed - hoping she was correct. She...Didn't know much about injuries or what it took to heal them...But she did sadly know that the medicine cat's couldn't heal everything - there was nothing to be done for her mother's consistence exhaustion. But...She had hopes that Comfreyheart could make a full recovery - or at least one enough to return to her duties.

Her ears perked however as she turned the conversation onto the apprentice, blinking in surprise. "Oh! Yeah, things have been good! Its nice being an apprentice, and I like hanging out with Echopaw!" she purred, sighing in content. "I think he has been working on a new rock collection - he really has a good eye for pretty ones so I am excited to see what he can find!"

Comfrey and Comforts [C] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Comfrey and Comforts [C]   Comfrey and Comforts [C] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:28 pm

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

“He really does, doesn’t he?” she purred, already finding herself quite fond of the little apprentice. She's pleasant, sweet, and bright. What a good friend for Echo! This day had been less than ideal, but Acornpaw’s visit cheered her right up. Comfreyheart continued intently, “Do you help him find his rocks, or do you have something else you’re interested in?”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice