Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i need help immediately! [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2600

i need help immediately! [C] Empty
PostSubject: i need help immediately! [C]   i need help immediately! [C] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 7:56

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

Though he'd spent a fair share of his time snapping at anyone that drew near enough to approach him or wallowing in a corner, the Clans' state of affairs did not put a halt to the fact they must be fed. Unfortunately, that meant hunting. What a bore, and Rowanpaw liked it even less now that there were trees to fight with. The fact was not made any better by the presence of another Clan's warrior with him. How he'd ended up saddled with someone from SkyClan, he wasn't sure. But the rest of the poorly-matched patrol had already driven in search of more timid prey, and that left him stranded alone with the imposing molly. All that, and it was hardly even past dawn yet. "Sorry, what's your name?" The tom managed between a wide yawn. "I'd like to remember it when I gauge your capabilities against my mentor's." His nose wrinkled a bit into a sneer. Something rattled through the trees overhead, and it made his ears twitch. He looked upwards, but there were no cats lurking in the boughs. Rowanpaw craned his head back. Though they'd wandered up the slope, he could still see most of the Clan cats milling about in the hollow. Nothing, surely.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: i need help immediately! [C]   i need help immediately! [C] EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 11:19

Blackbear had been happy when Birdchaser assigned her a proper patrol and Creamkit agreed to let her leave without him. Ecstatic, even. She'd almost resorted to tearing her own fur off from boredom. She hadn't been on a proper hunt for what seemed like moons, though in reality it was closer to a week. Finally, she'd get the chance to stretch her legs, fight something, kill something, maybe even find a rogue or two to rough up. It almost brought a smile to her muzzle- almost.

That was, until she saw who she was hunting with. He was everything she despised in an apprentice. Arrogant, a blabbermouth and worst of all, he reeked of fish. The warrior growled continuously as she walked, her tail swishing and her ears back. She'd almost gotten used to talking to her own Clanmates, but Rowanpaw was a stark reminder of the fact that put her at odds with most cats she met: other cats were insufferable. Every few steps, he yawned or cleared his throat or made some other inane gesture or sound that made Blackbear grow one step closer to tearing his throat out. he wasn't SkyClan, so Birdchaser wouldn't mind, and surely he wouldn't be missed by his own Clanmates. Unless they were all like this.

The sound of the apprentice's voice made Blackbear's fur crawl with agitation, so much so that she almost forgot to listen to what he was saying. A long pause followed before she spoke through gritted teeth, not sparing him so much as a glance. "Blackbear." Saying any more would be a waste of breath. It was a good thing she didn't speak any more, anyway, because then she might not have heard the rustle. She froze.

It was too loud to be a bird. Rowanpaw didn't seem to think so, since he looked up once and then kept on walking. Idiot. How he was still alive was beyond her. No, that was no bird. A reasonable cat would've erred on the side of caution and kept on moving, but no sane cat could call Blackbear reasonable. Without so much as a word to the RiverClanner, she dashed towards the tree and disappeared up its trunk.

As she climbed, the stench of predator became more and more apparent. This patrol would be fun after all. It was a few more seconds before she spotted it- a raccoon. Big, ugly and perfectly capable of putting up a good fight. She stepped onto the branch it stood on and, with no more thought put into the matter, launched herself at the creature. Her claws raked down its side. The raccoon shrieked, biting her foreleg. The two were so caught up in the sudden battle that they scarcely noticed they'd run out of branch to fight on. Cat and raccoon plummeted to the ground, each disengaging from each other to ensure they'd survive the landing.

Blackbear landed on her feet, practiced in falling from trees. Her foreleg bled onto the forest floor, and the wound pulsed with pain, but a grin adorned the molly's face. The raccoon landed right in front of Rowanpaw, almost landing on him. It screeched, baring its needle-like teeth at the apprentice. "You got raccoons in RiverClan?" Blackbear called to Rowanpaw, tone almost casual.

Blackbear used Front Paw Strike on the raccoon, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 stamina. The raccoon used Iron Bite on Blackbear, dealing 17 damage and costing 30 stamina.

Raccoon

HP:12/20 (-8)
SP:90/120 (-30)

Blackbear
HP:33/50 (-17)
SP:113/120 (-7)

Rowanpaw
HP:20/20
SP:60/60

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: i need help immediately! [C]   i need help immediately! [C] EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 20:40

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

The barely snorted answer was close to earning quite the stretch of response from Rowanpaw. He hadn't decided yet if it was going to be complaint or idle pestering, but was that really all the warrior had to offer him? Yes, she seemed to make it a point to look as unfriendly as possible (possibly she was named -bear for a reason!) but she had sounded like she was more willing to run into the chasm he'd heard opened on WindClan's territory than speak her name. Making friends might not have been his missive, but keeping himself entertained certainly was, and since he'd actually had the energy to be properly annoying today, he'd meant to use it.

Well, he had wanted to at least, but Blackbear was bent on avoiding conversation. There was only a breath between her gruff introduction and the whisk of her scurrying up a tree. Her sudden departure was so shocking that it made Rowanpaw stop where he stood, blinking a little dumbly at the trunk. Slowly, he tilted his head backwards to watch her clamber upwards. "Do they not teach you how to hunt on the ground in SkyClan? I am aware climbing is your specialty, but this seems a tad dramatic," he called, a merry lilt to her voice. Thankfully, it was late enough in the season that the tree had lost all of its leaves, and there was nothing except thin branches to obscure his view of the larger molly. Up and up she went until she balanced her massive body on a singular branch with admirable deftness, and then she–

Rowanpaw squealed, nearly slipping over himself in his haste to scramble away. One moment, Blackbear had just been climbing, assumedly to escape his badgering, and then two things were hissing and spitting and she was bleeding all over the place and- "You threw a raccoon at me! Are you mad?!" Their new companion appreciated the indignant shrieking as much as Blackbear would have, as the fat little thing spat another terrible hiss and swiped at him again, though Rowanpaw had already stumbled out of the way of its odd little paws. He was blessed to not have the same wretched lucky as cats like Woolywing, but Rowanpaw could not help but think it had somehow been passed to him. Though he did not encounter predators terribly often, they were always at the most inconvenient times, and always spitting in his face. At least this one did not try to tear his leg off.

It was here now either way. As affronted as he was, he doubted the raccoon would give him the chance to argue morals with the odd, odd SkyClanner. It was not like he could run, either– it was unbecoming, and even were it not, he was not going to make himself look a coward before that beast of a molly. With a snarl of his own to match, Rowanpaw shoved forward, barreling headfirst into the little bear, quietly pleased with the windless noise it made as he tackled it.

Rowanpaw used Headbutt on the Raccoon, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP.

Rowanpaw

20/20 HP
55/60 (-5) SP

Raccoon
8/20 (-4) HP
90/120 SP

Blackbear
33/50 HP
113/120 SP

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help immediately! [C]   i need help immediately! [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help immediately! [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: