Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]   Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] EmptyWed 30 Nov 2022 - 15:26

To say that Wolfblossom had been surprised to hear that a loner kit had been left on Skyclan territory during the great trembling of the earth was an understatement. To say that she'd been surprised when Blackbear had been the one to take the little scrap of fur under her wing, was even more of an understatement. But her eyes and ears seemed to be in perfect working order, and did not deceive her, and so Wolfblossom had managed to pick her jaw off of the floor at last. Blackbear... With kits. The idea of it simply didn't track. It was wholly terrifying... And yet the strange protectiveness Wolfblossom had watched from afar was also endearing. Blackbear, for all her nature, was a good cat. A Skyclanner.

The big tabby and white she-cat had debated approaching the two for a time, though more often than not her paws had frozen with indecision. She rather liked Blackbear, the younger warrior was forward and enjoyed a good fight, as any Skyclanner should. She was also brash and had a temper to rival that of any bad-temptered cat Wolfblossom knew. The kit was an unknown, of course, but he would be a clanmate, it seemed. Much like Birdchaser had taken in Rainpaw, Blackbear seemed to have adopted the pale-furred kitten. And Wolfblossom just couldn't stay away. The kit would need to meet his clanmates eventually anyways, and Wolfblossom had found herself with some downtime after a round of lengthy patrolling with some of the other warriors. While they'd been in fourtrees, she'd been rather busy, not unlike any of the other warriors. Now more than ever, it was important to check in with her clanmates, and that seemed like it would include Creamkit now, too.

Spotting the kit at last, and with a goal in mind, Wolfblossom's white paws carried her forward with ease and confidence, stopping a short distance from the kit. "Hello there," She mewed, tone surprisingly soft for her large frame, but no less cheerful and warm as it would be to any of her clanmates. "You're Creamkit, aren't you? I'm Wolfblossom, Blackbear's clanmate." She wasn't sure if friends would quite count, Blackbear would probably box her ears off at the suggestion, but the surly, grumpy warrior was her clanmate, so that would have to do.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]   Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 11:06

Creamkit was pouting gently as he sat ridge in the corner of Fourtrees, trying to be brave. He was brave! Blackbear had left him alone but he was getting older and he would be an apprentice soon and he...He could be strong without her or Lightningkit! His shoulders ached from sitting so straight, his gaze focused entirely on his paws that he didn't even think any of the approaching pawsteps until the voice spoke up. He yelped in surprise, leaping to his paws as he spun to stare at at the large she-cat who had approached.

A timid sniff of the air confirmed that she was SkyClan, causing his ruffled fur to lay down a little as he sheepishly sank back onto his haunches. "O-Oh, um...Yeah, I'm Creamkit," he meowed with a nod of his head as he wrapped his tail around his paws. He watched her nervously for a few heartbeats but...It looked like she was a nice cat - her large frame reminded him of the safety of his momma's size and her voice was soft and nice. His ears perked a little, allowing himself to relax a little more. "Its nice to meet you, Wolfblossom."

Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]   Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 20:24

The kit spoke up timidly, and Wolfblossom could understand the protectiveness that she'd witness from Blackbear. It had been quite chaotic recently, the poor kit must have felt more than a little overwhelmed, especially being dragged into the suddenness of living among 5 clans at once. "I bet this is all overwhelming, isn't it? It is even for us warriors." She mewed, sitting. Wolfblossom had never been so busy, or so worried, truthfully. And the great quake that had shaken the ground and felled trees... Had there ever been anything like that before?

"Have you been introduced to our clanmates yet? I know Blackbear is... protective. My sister Birdchaser, she's out deputy, took in a loner as a kit not that long ago, his name is Rainpaw. He's a nice tom." She offered, realizing she wasn't quite sure of what to say next. But Rainpaw had integrated into the clan well, and the two had something in common. Perhaps it would be good for them to get to know each other.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]   Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 12:17

Creamkit's ears perked up a little as Wolfblossom went on, eyes widening a bit as she went on - explaining that she was Birdchaser's sister. "Um, not...Really? I just tend to stick with momma b-but she told me about Briarstar and Birdchaser! That I need to listen to whatever they say cause they are in charge!" There was a pause before he thought on it. There was only a few names he was aware of, but...Oh! Then there was Lightningkit. "I also made a...Um, I guess we are friends? With another kit named Lightningkit. She is...Nice. A lot, but nice. She kept me company while Blackbear had gone for a walk. So...Um, I am meeting others! Slowly. I-I'm not good at...Other cats are kinda scary," he admitted softly, before blinking. "B-But not you! Well, maybe a little bu-but you reminder me a little of my momma with your size and she is nice and safe for me so...I figured you were as well - and you sounded nice with your voice and...! Yeah."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]   Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 15:12

Wolfblossom nodded, "Yeah, they're in charge, pretty much. But they're both nice." At least, the few times she'd interacted with Briarstar had been pleasant enough. Though the leader's absence was worrying, she wouldn't allow that to show to the kit. "Birdchaser is the one who handles apprentice ceremonies, you'll be old enough for that soon." Lightningkit... She'd remember the name. It was good for the newest members of the clan to spend time with each other, and it was good that Skyclan would be gaining more apprentice soon. Giving the kit something more to do that would engage him with more of his clanmates would hopefully help him adjust to clan life. She listened as he talked, a small smile flickering across her face. "It's alright." She mewed, "You'll get to know everyone in time. We're not all as scary as Blackbear, either." She added with a grin.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]   Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 13:19

Creamkit just nodded at Wolfblossom's words, before he blinked at her final sentence. "...Momma isn't scary thought?" he meowed, confusion washing over him. Why would they think she was scary when she was taking such good care of him? She protected him and he felt safe whenever she was about! At scary as others cats were, he knew he had nothing to worry when he had Blackbear around! "She is big but that means she is just better at keeping me safe an-and she is always looking out for me! She taught me how to climb an-and a little bit of hunting so I would be prepared and she is the best!" he rambled, a purr rising in his throat at the thoughts of his momma. She was the best, how could anybody think she was scary? Those cats clearly just didn't know her!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]   Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 12:58

"You don't see it because she's fiercely protective of you. It's a good thing she is." Wolfblossom's whiskers twitched at Creamkit's words. He was so young, so innocent. Had he not noticed the way Blackbear glared and hissed and spat at anyone who came too close or looked at him wrong?

"Learning to climb was... fun. When you're apprenticed your mentor will teach you more than the basics of that and hunting and more, too."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]   Meeting New Faces [Creamkit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Faces [Creamkit]
Page 1 of 1