Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II

Go down 
+2
Ice
cocoa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2023 - 4:26

I feel like creating a cat who doesn't want to be part of a clan, preferring to rely on themselves or just doesn't like their clan. maybe they did something wrong and was running away from their mistake. either way, i was just browsing the forum for inspiration and saw Astraeus' profile. I was wondering if meeting Astraeus could be the trigger for my cat, I'll call them Cat for now, to consider leaving the clans. I just wanted to check if you're okay with this long-term plan before I make a cat I can't roleplay or have no idea for.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 15:34

this has finally been updated! Trying to get back into the swing of things, so please feel free to request a topic!
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 16:19

Could Goldenfern and Frondpaw interact? Just a casual topic, like hunting or something. Maybe she could be a sort of "mentor" to him? IDK about the age gap, since they were apprentices at the same time, but is it still possible for them to be mates? Or would it be too awkward?

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 16:29

I have Copperkit coming out soon on 20/5, and maybe she could be friends(or even more) with Frondpaw?

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 16:34

yeah they should def interact! I’ll get right onto posting in the topic where he returns to tc

Prob not a mentor relationship, but I would be up for them interacting/seeing if there’s any chemistry between them! After that topic concludes, I can start a topic for just the two of them if you like?

EDIT: Copper could be friends with Frond! She’d have to get past a prickly exterior tho lol
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 16:37

Copperkit is already an overthinker, but she might just find herself enjoying Frondpaw's company. It gets a bit boring being positive all the time, after all.

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 17:03

Sounds good! I can start a topic for the two of them sometime after Frond is officially back in tc, or would you prefer to wait until Copper is an app?
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 18:46

Just wait until Copperkit is born(tmr) and you can create the topic <3

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 11:39

updated! give drizzle friends lol- also frond needs to talk. to people. and things.

EDIT: any rc apps willing to spar with drizzle?
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 10:41

updated! anyone wanna hunt w/ drizzle?

also open litter! https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t51234-open-100-npc-blood-skc-litter
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 12:06

update
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 6:26

About Goldenfern and Ridgecrest: You can create a topic anytime you like

Cloudypaw and Ridgecrest: I need to fill his reqs. A predator hunt, perhaps?

PostSubject: Re: Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II   Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cocoa’s Plotting Pages II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2