Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It’s been 2 Months?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

It’s been 2 Months? Empty
PostIt’s been 2 Months?

Hi! I’m going to be a professional Mario Kart player soon and besides that I had to get my school grades up and all that time I haven’t been here so I’m back and hopefully for long, also it feels really nice calling self a professional Mario Kart Player :). Well with introduction aside um… catch me up on what happened in the last 2 months. That will be all for now.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

It’s been 2 Months? :: Comments

Fox
Re: It’s been 2 Months?
Post Tue 1 Nov 2022 - 19:27 by Fox
Hiya, welcome back!
I just returned to the site recently as well, but your just in time for the sitewide plot, in which, so far, an earthquake has struck the clans!
Nerd
Post Wed 2 Nov 2022 - 12:04 by Nerd
In addition, ShadowClan is recovering from the flood that washed through their camp. I don’t remember how long ago that was, but everyone’s back home, camp’s been rebuilt, and injuries have mended. Also, Nightstar introduced a new rite of passage for warriors which involves hunting down predators and taking their pelts. Several cats have succeeded, and at least two have been gravely injured trying.
Post  by Sponsored content

It’s been 2 Months?

Page 1 of 1