Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who does Snowfoot Remember?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2463

Who does Snowfoot Remember? Empty
PostSubject: Who does Snowfoot Remember?   Who does Snowfoot Remember? EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 21:07

Just thought I’d throw together a quick guide to make this plot easier for everyone. I’ll be writing the answers from Snowpaw’s POV.

Nightstar: Nightstalker is the leader now???
Leopardsun: She’s a good deputy. I don’t really know her but Nightstar seems to have made a good choice.
Fuzzybelly: ShadowClan medicine cat. He’s nice enough.
Dappledlight: Dappledpaw is technically my sister, but I don’t really know her that well.
Duskflight: He’s a warrior! I actually recognize this one!
Harechaser: She’s a tortie. That’s all I know.
Lighttail: Name sounds vaguely familiar… Oh! Roseburn said that’s one of my kids!
Marshmallow: My mentor and I think sister??? She seems okay. I trust Frostgaze’s judgement.
Roseburn: Apparently Murkystar’s daughter, injured because of predator pelts, whatever that means.
Swiftheart: She’s my good friend.
Thalia: Isn’t that that one cat who kinda lurks in the background? She has an unusual name.
Burnpaw and Sablestrike: Again, did Roseburn say they’re my kits?
Webshadow: Ah, another warrior. He’s kinda grumpy.
Iceheart: Icepaw is Cicadashriek’s apprentice. She’s cute.
Forestbreeze: Forestpaw is my brother Ratrunner’s apprentice. He looks like a pawful!

All other current ShC cats: Who?

Murkystar: She’s dead. I have no idea when or how.
Froststar: How the HECK did he die?
Basilbloom: She did come back with the coneflower, so she must be dead too…
Shymoon, Sootwhisker, and Ratrunner: They’re all warriors, a bit older than me. Technically my siblings I guess since Frostgaze took us all in.
Deerleap: Please tell me she didn’t die. I haven’t seen her since I apparently lost my memory.
Vixenpaw, Deerpaw, Slugkit, Snakekit: Who?
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who does Snowfoot Remember?   Who does Snowfoot Remember? EmptyWed 30 Nov 2022 - 12:26

Updated!!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who does Snowfoot Remember?   Who does Snowfoot Remember? EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 7:44

I didn’t end up updating this nearly as much as I planned, but this plot is now over. Snowfoot has regained her memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who does Snowfoot Remember?   Who does Snowfoot Remember? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who does Snowfoot Remember?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: