Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hanging on the Wind [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Hanging on the Wind [c] Empty
PostSubject: Hanging on the Wind [c]   Hanging on the Wind [c] EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 2:02

HoneylightShadowclan Border

Honeylight shivered as a Monster driving past on the Thunderpath kicked up a gust of cool wind. With evening falling over the territory, the air had turned from pleasantly cool to downright chilly. Not that Honeylight minded too much, he would much rather take the cool air over the oppressive Greenleaf heat. He glanced at his companion, giving Nightstar a smile. The patrol of the Shadowclan-Thunderclan border had been calm and quiet thus far, and the two cats had been walking along in largely companionable silence. Honeylight paused long enough to renew a scent marker before speeding up again, trotting cheerfully beside Nightstar.

Despite being fairly used to walking in silence by now (he was, after all, Iceheart's apprentice), the quiet was starting to make Honeylight feel a little restless, so he spoke up. "I think I like Leaf-fall." He tilted his head up to look at the trees above, and then at the trees across the borders. "I like all the colors of the leaves. And the weather's just cool enough that it's nice but it's not dangerously cold, y'know? Besides, it's finally not raining as much." He knew Leaf-bare wasn't too far around the corner, and that would be a season that contained a lot more struggle, but for now, Honeylight wanted to enjoy the weather as it is. 

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Hanging on the Wind [c]   Hanging on the Wind [c] EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 2:49

"I can agree with you, on that. The colours are certainly nice to look at, but I can't help be feel my concerns grow with the cooling weather." Nightstar replied, having hoped for a silent patrol, but if he really wanted one, he should have gone on his own it seemed. The tom mused, silently annoyed with himself for being so dour, he didn't particularly want to sour any cat's mood, so he hoped that Honeylight didn't take any particular offense to his statement. He had to think of all the good and the bad, especially what could come in the future. Famine, War, Sickness, another Flood, and whatever else could come their way, and it would be him who would decide how Shadowclan responded to those threats. He had so little experience, so few life experiences, and yet he had lived through two reigns, and a natural disaster. He barely had time to be warrior turned deputy turned leader.

Hanging on the Wind [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging on the Wind [c]   Hanging on the Wind [c] EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022 - 20:14

Honeylight, however, wasn't shaken by the more serious turn in the conversation. He nodded. "Understandable," He said, watching a golden leaf flutter down on the ground carried by a cool breeze. "I heard from Iceheart how hard last Leaf-bare was. I was born right at the end of it, I don't quite remember it, but it's hard not to worry about what's to come." But, ever the optimist, Honeypaw added in a more confident tone, "We've survived a lot, though. I'm sure we can survive what Leaf-bare brings too." He thought back to Leopardsun's words, about wanting to live instead of just survive, and felt a small pang. Still, as long as Shadowclan was together, they could handle anything. Honeylight was sure of it. 

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Hanging on the Wind [c]   Hanging on the Wind [c] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 21:38

"I won't let Shadowclan starve. Even if I have to pry territory from the clans that had shown us such generosity. I can't allow such horrors to befall us again, and if I have to add a little more suffering to the other clans to make sure that happens? Then so be it." Slowly but surely, Nightstar was working on solidifying how far he was going to go as Shadowclans leader, and right now, he felt confident in his decree of doing everything and anything possible to help his clan thrive and to prevent starvation, and disease. "I'll do everything in my power to make Shadowclan not only the best clan in the forest, but the best place to be"

Hanging on the Wind [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging on the Wind [c]   Hanging on the Wind [c] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 0:42

Honeylight looked over at Nightstar as he said that, then looked away quickly again. His stomach churned. He saw what Nightstar meant, and of course Honeylight never wanted to see any more pain for his own clan. But he also didn't want to be participating in the cause for another clan's suffering. He thought of the cats he met in Skyclan, or of Flutterpetal and Adderdawn in Windclan. He didn't want to see them hurting or starving either. It didn't seem right to him, to take from other clans, especially those that had shown them generosity and kindness. It seemed like a way to put them in more danger down the line, if they ran into trouble like the flood again. They could not slow or stop the things that happen in nature around them, but they could choose not to be the cause of more strife. 

Still, he held his tongue. Whatever his misgivings were, Nightstar was still his leader. He had to trust that Nightstar would do what was best for the clan. After all, Honeylight is an unexperienced, fresh out of apprenticeship warrior. What did he know of the challenges of being a leader? And what would his opinion matter about it? Still. It left a feeling of foreboding in his chest.

"Of course," He said with a respectful dip of his head. He turned his attention back to the border. He suppressed a shiver. The air suddenly felt much colder. Eager for a subject change, Honeylight searched for a topic before piping up with, "Speaking of other clans, what was your time in Thunderclan like? Iceheart's told me some about it."

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP