Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

see the day [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

see the day [C] Empty
PostSubject: see the day [C]   see the day [C] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 20:44

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdchaser

The second she'd been out of it, Birdchaser had neglected to spend much time by the nursery. Routinely, she would visit once a moon or so, maybe more often if a particularly large litter born recently, but that was strictly business. She had to know which kits were getting closer to their apprentice ceremonies, after all, and at least get a faint idea for what they were like so she could pair them off with a good mentor. But rarely did she take time just to sit and chat with the queens and the little furballs bouncing around between them. With a shrinking amount of family members that cared for her, and a sudden vested interest in a usual kit's well-being and growth milestones, the deputy found herself lingering awkwardly a few fox-lengths away from the mouth of the sheltered den. Other than the one she'd brought home, she found she didn't really... know any of the kits filling the nursery. Well, there was no knowing them without first meetings, she supposed. And luckily for her, a little black and white one came toppling out just as she was about to move closer. With an amused snort, Birdchaser padded over to join the small tom, settling a tail-length away from him. "First time out of the nursery? Or just excited to look around?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

see the day [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: see the day [C]   see the day [C] EmptyTue 27 Sep 2022 - 16:05

Crookedkit

Every day was beautiful. The trees outside grew more and more orange with each passing sunrise and Crookedkit thought it was the most beautiful sight in the world. There was no way that there was a more gorgeous territory than SkyClan’s, which meant that their clan was the best. Now today was another day to enjoy the beauty of their camp, especially while Rainkit was resting and taking a nap which was so boring, but he would never tell Rainkit that because Crookedkit imagined he must be really tired.

He leapt out of the nursery and stood tall when a cat approached him. It took him a moment to realize that it was Birdchaser! The deputy! The deputy herself was greeting him and Crookedkit quaked with excitement at that realization.

“Not my first time! It is just pretty!” he explained eagerly. After a pause he added, “Ma’am.” His mother said it was important to show respect to everyone around him. That was the best way to make friends and for people to like him. If Mama said so, then it must be true! “I’m excited to see the rest of the territory some day.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

see the day [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: see the day [C]   see the day [C] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 20:38

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdchaser

Little Crookedkit was bouncing with life, all but vibrating out of his pelt at the sight of Birdchaser’s appearance. The deputy gave an amused rumble, looking down at him as he shivered. The appended ma’am made her feel a little awkward, and she swiftly muttered, ”You don’t have to call me that. Birdchaser is fine on its own.” At least the queens were doing a good job teaching their kits some basic respect, but she didn’t really want it pointed towards her. She was… just a cat, like any of them. She’d just been given a heavy title young.

”It certainly is beautiful,” she agreed mildly, nodding along. SkyClan did have a marvelous territory, and the view from camp of the open sky, framed by the boughs of gold- and fire-hued trees… it was a wondrous sight. She wished she’d been born in leaf-fall, so she could appreciate the season’s beauty with the same kit-like wonder. ”How old are you now, Crookedkit? I’m sure we can be expecting your apprentice ceremony sometime soon. I’d be happy to patrol with you once you get your name, if you’d like.” With a look of something close to amusement, she added, ”I’m sure patrolling with the deputy would be exciting, no?” Though she didn’t really like affecting her title, she knew it made the little cats excited, so she would at least do it for them.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

see the day [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: see the day [C]   see the day [C] EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 20:55

Crookedkit

Crookedkit all but bounced on his paws at the mention of patrolling with Birdchaser. Whoa! He was just a kit but the deputy was already offering to patrol with him when he was an apprentice? Crookedkit didn’t know what he was doing right, but he would keep with it if it meant that that promise could be fulfilled. With fresh eagerness, he replied, “I am five moonth old!” Roughly the same as Rainkit, though it was a bit hard to say how old he was exactly. “I am gonna be the betht apprentice, and then I’m gonna be the betht warrior! You’ll thee!”

He grinned and stood tall on his toes, trying to make himself seem bigger. “Rainkit too. He ith already learning from you so he knowth a whole lot. I gotta learn a lot to keep up with him too.” A brilliant idea struck Crookedkit and he stepped a couple paces closer. “Can you give me tipth, Mth. Birdchather? How can I be the betht apprentice when I’m old enough?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP