Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 12:51

Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock to address his clan. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 13:59

Slinking forward, Adderpaw made his way to the Tallrock. There was hope in his eyes, looking up at Shrikestar. He'd been waiting on his own ceremony since Flutterpetal had his. Despite the sourness of the last few moons– and especially, recent days –he had faith this was his time.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 18:17

Shrikestar called the apprentice forward. "Adderpaw, step forward." He waited for them to step out from the crowd before continuing. "Adderpaw, are you willing to stay true to WindClan and defend it, even with your life?"
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 18:26

Despite all his hopes, surprise still went through Adderpaw at the sound of his name being called. He could hope all he wanted, but to have it actually happen? Shaking himself out, the small tom swallowed around the bundle of nerves that had suddenly settled in his throat and stepped forward, chin raised. "I am." The answer came short, solid; even he was surprised his voice didn't shake as he spoke.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Sep 2022 - 11:51

Shrikestar smiled, nodding towards the apprentice. "Then I say this before StarClan. Adderpaw, from now on you will be known as Adderdawn. Continue to serve WindClan well, and the rest of the clan will support you in kind."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Sep 2022 - 18:16

Flutterpetal could hardly contain his excitement as the ceremony continued. His small frame looked like it would burst from happiness at any moment. Finally, his brother would join him with the other warriors! Finally they could spend more time together again! He truly deserved it. The death of Goldenpaw had hit him especially hard... but thankfully, his training had finally been completed. The black tom waited with bated breath as Shrikestar spoke, and then finally... "Adderdawn! Adderdawn!" he cheered, his normally soft voice sounding like it might split the sky. With a purr, he ran up to his brother, nearly tackling him in his joy. "Congratulations, Adder," he said, beaming. "I'm so happy! Your name is so pretty! You're a warrior now!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Adderpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1