Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

are you on the level [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

are you on the level [c] Empty
PostSubject: are you on the level [c]   are you on the level [c] EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 11:52

Leopardsun poked her head into leader's den, stepping the rest of the way in after confirming that Nightstalker was present. It would have felt wrong to go poking around a leader's den if they weren't there, after all. "You wanted to see me, Nightstalker?"

She wondered vaguely if she'd made a mistake in her short time as deputy. Still, she remained professional; sitting primly and holding her head high. "Is there something that needs done? I'm happy to help any way that I can."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: are you on the level [c]   are you on the level [c] EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 16:03

"Yes, thank you for coming so soon. I just wanted to discuss something small with you." Nightstalker meowed, plumping up his new nest for a moment more before giving Leopardsun his full attention. "I'd appreciate it if you could handle the smaller, social delegations from now on so I can focus better on the fine-tuning of leadership transfer, amongst other things. Would that be alright with you?" He supposed now would be a good time to learn and get an idea for how agreeable of a cat Leopardsun was, and if she could take care of Shadowclan's inner-workings, it would take a great weight off his shoulders, and maybe he wouldn't need so much honey.

are you on the level [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: are you on the level [c]   are you on the level [c] EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 16:31

As Nightstalker stated that he wanted to discuss something small, Leopardsun relaxed- not much, but just a bit. What he asked of her was certainly interesting- social delegations? It wasn't that she had any issue with doing so, however; and she felt some sense of pride that he was willing to trust her with something so important. It wasn't something of particular status, but in a sense it was the responsibility of maintaining daily life.

"I will say that I thought you would be the one to manage most of that," she admitted. "That said... I would be honored to accept this responsibility. Given Froststar's occasional absences during my apprenticeship, I have to imagine there's a great deal of work that will occupy you for some time. If there is anything at all I can do that would allow you to prioritize whatever is most important, all you have to do is ask."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you on the level [c]   are you on the level [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

are you on the level [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock-