Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3538

her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] Empty
PostSubject: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 9:25 pm

Sleepycloud

She had been still for what felt like moons. Losing her mother, but also her brother was a double blow that the warrior was still reeling from. Sleepycloud did the minimum in camp, though secluded herself from the others. Being alone felt safer than sharing in her pain. So, she sat. The warm stones brought what little comfort she felt. Almost as if she was sleeping next to Mapleleaf and Rainpaw once again. The thought brought tears to her eyes. She wanted to see them again. But she could only do that when she died too. Sleepycloud's foggy eyes shifted towards the swift river. Shutting them, two miniature rivers slipped past her fluffy cheeks. Maybe, just maybe, she did want someone here.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 6:23 am

Stormsong

Every step he took sent a shock of pain through his limbs, but Stormsong kept his head up as he walked. For all intents and purposes, he was still considered to be off of "warrior" duty, per the medicine cats orders, but they couldn't stop him from escaping camp and going for a walk now and then... With the promise he wouldn't go hunting for any more predators. If something bad were to happen, he was fully prepared to get an ear-full from Eggdrop. No big deal, but if he had to stay in that stuffy den any longer, he might have gone insane.

The tom was keeping up a decent pace, but crawled to a slow as Sunningrocks came into view, catching a shape by the water from the corner of his eye. He felt a flurry of feathers in his chest, and it hadn't take more than a heartbeat for him to steer off course.

He padded up to the river, still a limping mess, but his tail held high in friendly greeting. "Sleepycloud!" He called with a slight grin. "I ... Well, it's been a while." The tom's gaze softened as it swept over her. Was she okay?

her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] PDt1Qqd her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 1:00 am

Sleepycloud

Had she smelled him coming? Or was it a moment in a divine coincidence that Stormsong arrived at the Sunningrocks at that moment? The she-cat didn't seem alarmed as her friend's voice reached her ears. She wouldn't have been able to see him otherwise, though. The twin rivers were impossible to vanish at the speed she wished. "Stormsong..." Fluffy ears rotated towards him, listening to his steps towards her. The rhythm was off. Shaking her pelt, Sleepycloud did her best to stifle the grey haze. "Sorry I missed the gathering." She whispered, a small, tired chuckle leaving her throat. "You see--" The warrior began. "I was busy fighting off the monster-sized fish that plagues the river. You're welcome." The smile was there but did not reach her eyes.

A heartbeat later, she could see him completely and the limp to his step. Her tail stilled, lowering as she leaned forward to inspect the wound. "What happened? Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 1:23 am

Stormsong

Something about her voice brightened his face, even if it were obvious that something were seriously bothering her. It was a look all too familiar to him at this point. Grief. He'd had his own quiet, lonely days, had seen the faces of his clan-mates as they lost one leader after another, and after seeing ShadowClan torn to pieces after the massive flood. There was no cure, and it might not have been his place to ask, but in his experience - a little company always helped.

Even with his sore legs, he managed to leap from rock to rock with little issue, stepping across to meet her. "I guess we should all thank you for it, but I had been wondering where you were." Stormsong hummed back, his smile softening. "I've been pretty busy myself, chasing off ThunderClan's predators basically single pawed. You can thank me for that too." The tom winked at her.

her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] PDt1Qqd her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 4:50 pm

Sleepycloud

"Oh, how brave." Sleepycloud mused, making space on her large rock for the tom. "If you're that good, I might ask on behalf of RiverClan for you to help us with our fox problem." Her amusement grew with each word shared between them. He always had a quip or a smart word to say. The she-cat liked that about him, somecat to verbally spar with. She admired the blue shine to his eyes before looking back towards the river. Despite herself, the world seemed a bit brighter. A deep sigh escaped her, and the she-cat rested her head on her paws. Silver fur brushed Stormsong's as she did so. Weirdly, it blended, the white and black of his pelt nearly matching her white patches. "My mother died a while ago. I've managed so far, but--"

Her green eyes turned misty again. "They found my brother dead in his nest. They have no idea why." She shuddered and shut her eyes. "I just didn't have the energy to go to the gathering. Poppyshine put me on guard duty instead."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 12:35 am

Stormsong

Stormsong felt a chill run over him as she brushed against him, but he didn't dwell on the feeling, embracing it quickly and taking a seat beside her. For a long moment, he said nothing, glancing down at the tiny space between them. "I'm so sorry to hear that. It makes sense you'd need time," the tom murmured, holding back a sigh. "I can't imagine. My mother died during birth, and I was the only one who made it. Mottlerose is the closest thing I have to family."

He wondered for a moment how their future leader might take him sneaking off only to comfort another clan cat. Somehow, he couldn't imagine her being all-that upset.

The ThunderClan warrior blinked for a moment before leaning over and pressed his head against her, giving a gentle nuzzle. "No words can ease the pain, I know. And some wounds don't heal, but you're strong, Sleepycloud. Even now. It's admirable."

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:42 pm

Sleepycloud

Tears flowed without hesitation, A dam made by bevers rupturing after heavy rain. She remained like this for a long while, pressed into Stormsong's flank, breathing in the scent of oak trees and ferns with each shuttering inhale. How long it was that the tom indulged her in her feelings, Sleepycloud wasn't certain. But, time didn't feel like much of an issue to her. It would be this next one if she were to be stuck in a moment forever. The moment where the tears ran dry, the hiccuping breaths slowed, and the bubbling river carried on like a sweet kitten's giggle. A deep sigh escaped her, and Sleepycloud leaned a bit further onto Stormcloud. "This probably isn't what you wanted from visiting the Sunningrocks. I'm sorry, Stormsong." She genuinely meant it. Comforting a sad cat couldn't be on the top of his list.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 11:24 pm

Stormsong

The sound of her quiet sobs put a weight heavy in his chest like he'd never felt before, and the warrior leaned in back against her as she weeped. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. Instead, he rested his chin on her and let the sky pass by until the sun had long since been waiting. "I got to see you again, and I wanted that more than anything." He admitted, his voice a whisper, like anyone might hear.

The tom had already thought about it in the time that had passed. He'd make a show of gathering fresh herbs for Eggdrop, helping her with stores as promise - and clearing any amiss scents away from him, before he went back. It wouldn't be too difficult to get away with seeing her now, or again.

"Lets meet back here tomorrow night, we can talk more then?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 12:08 am

Sleepycloud

Green eyes lifted to gaze upon his face. Even after taking up all his time to cry, he still wanted to see her? And, he wanted to see her? A weird, warm feeling bubbled in her chest, even as low as into her stomach. Sleepycloud nodded, suddenly determined. "We aren't supposed to go out of camp on our own, but--" She made a determined face and spoke again. "I'll be there." It was a promise.

The she-cat didn't want to part with Stormsong, but Sleepycloud knew that time wasn't something either of them had on their paws. Reluctantly, she rose, giving a mighty stretch as she did so. She went to take a step, but her paw halted mid-air. Gingerly she placed it back down and gave Stormsong a lick over his head. "Thank you. I was lucky to have you here for me today." With a soft purr, she yawned, and vanished into the reeds towards her territory. Feeling lighter than when she had first arrived.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]   her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: