Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2468

When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) Empty
PostSubject: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 20:18

Blazefang lay by the camp wall, at the exact spot she’d tried to climb as a kit. In her mind’s eye, she saw a pair of ginger kits and one brown one goofing off with three other kits, one black, one silver, and one tan. “They’re gone,” she muttered. Every one of her childhood friend group had either died or disappeared, except for her. Predators had taken some, and others had likely gone in search of Ashfall (the foxheart). And then there was Mapleleaf. Blazefang couldn’t help but feel that Shrikestar was partially responsible for her death. If only she could have stayed in WindClan, Blazefang would still have her sister. She was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 20:32

Whisperear

Whisperear was determined to speak with Blazefang today. No more putting it off for other duties or getting distracted—they could tell that their clanmate was upset, and had been for a while. They wanted to help her feel better, however they could.

They caught sight of her near the camp wall. Whisperear’s heart ached at seeing the sad expression on her face. Whisperear knew they could not make whatever was wrong magically better, but they could at the very least, lend a listening ear. They approached Blazefang, offering a purr in greeting. Hi Blazefang…Do you mind if I sit with you for a bit?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 20:40

Blazefang looked up as Whisperear approached. The closest friend she had left in WindClan, and they weren’t even all that close. “Oh, hey Whisperear. Yeah, you can sit wherever you want, hehe.” she mewed dully. “You look upset, is something wrong?” Blazefang wasn’t really sure what to say, but Whisperear seemed to be bothered by something.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 10:55

Whisperear

Whisperear settled down beside Blazefang, giving her a little bit of room to herself, but sitting closer than just a casual sunning. They looked to her and mewed, I’ve been worried about you…You’ve seemed terribly upset since the Gathering. I thought perhaps it was something small, but the cloud hanging over you hasn’t gone away… Their tail relaxed and laid against Blazefang. Did something happen?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 11:06

Deep down, Blazefang knew that Whisperear was probably worried about her, but she’d hoped against hope that she wasn’t about to be put on the spot. Knowing she was a terrible liar, Blazefang decided to just come out with the truth. “Mapleleaf’s dead,” she mewed dully. “I mean Maplespring, oops. RiverClan renamed her Mapleleaf. But anyway, she died. And she was my last close family so yeah that’s great. Of course I apparently have a niece and nephews but they probably don’t even know I exist.”
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 12:36

Whisperear

Whisperear’s eyes widened at the news. Maplespring—well, Mapleleaf now…was dead? The last Whisperear had seen of her had been before her exile, where she was round with kits and tired, but otherwise seemed fine. They wondered what had happened…Now not only was Lavenderdrop gone, but his mate and Whisperear’s friend, Mapleleaf, was gone forever. It broke their heart to think about—and they felt even worse hearing Blazefang’s full voice and seeing that expression on her face.

Blazefang, I’m so sorry, Whisperear mewed. They reached out a paw, placing it lightly on top of Blazefang’s. You’ve been dealing with this all on your own since the Gathering? Whisperear almost said that she should have said something—but they knew why she hadn’t. Mapleleaf had been exiled, after all. Why should WindClan really mourn an exiled cat? But exiled or not, Mapleleaf had been a friend to Whisperear, and she was Blazefang’s sister. Whisperear couldn’t imagine Blazefang’s turmoil.

I know I can’t fix anything, but can I help at all? Whisperear asked. Even if it was keeping her company, Whisperear didn’t want Blazefang to deal with this all on her own.And your nieces and nephews…They’ll be at the Gathering, won’t they? You could try to find out who they are. Introduce yourself to them. Surely they know that their mother was from WindClan?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 13:03

Blazefang gave Whisperear a grateful look. “Thanks. I guess it’s just good to be able to tell someone. I figured nobody wanted to know since she was exiled… but she was still my sister, y’know? As for her kits, I suppose I could try to connect. I mean, I already know who they are, a friend pointed them out to me. I just don’t know if I should. After all, their lives are probably complicated enough without adding a random WindClan aunt to the mix. Besides, Shrikestar would probably have my pelt.” I’m already risking it with Dayquill, she thought.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 13:17

Whisperear

Whisperear shook their head. Gatherings are meant for interacting with other clans. So long as it doesn’t escalate to sneaking out of camp to see them, Shrikestar would have no reason to be upset, Whisperear replied, giving a smile. They still understood how it was toeing the line, but they wanted Blazefang to be able to connect to something of her sister’s. But it’s ultimately your choice. I bet Mapleleaf would have loved for you to meet her kits, though.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)   When You’re Gone (closed for xaan) Empty

Back to top Go down

When You’re Gone (closed for xaan)
Page 1 of 1