Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Catching Up [Lichensun]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Catching Up [Lichensun] Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up [Lichensun]   Catching Up [Lichensun] EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 5:52

Trotting back into camp, Wolfblossom deposited the two birds she was carrying onto the fresh-kill pile before making her way to the edge of the clearing near the warrior's den. It had been rainy recently, and while the rains had mercifully stopped for a little bit, it was still disgustingly humid out and it showed in the poofy mess that was Wolfblossom's pelt. With a huff, she lifted a forepaw, working on cleaning the mud from it and trying to smooth her pelt at least a little bit. Wolfblossom wasn't overly concerned with appearances, but it was uncomfortable.

Once she'd gotten her pelt to a somewhat nicer state, Wolfblossom sat, idly watching the camp. It was crowded with Shadowclan staying around, and Wolfblossom had to admit she missed when it was only her own clanmates in camp. Several of her clanmates were in camp at least, and the pale-furred she-cat smiled as she spotted her brother across the clearing. She hadn't spent much time with him recently, being focused on her duties and brief stay in the medicine den because of that stupid eagle, but she tried to make time for her siblings when she could.

"Hey, Lichensun," She called, padding toward him, "What're you up to?"

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up [Lichensun]   Catching Up [Lichensun] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 10:54

Laying simply in one of the brighter parts of camp, Lichensun was enjoying the short reprieve from the rainy weather. He had been lucky to finish a border patrol quickly; and with not many patrol nor duties left, he was free to relax. He flicked his ear toward the sound of his sister's voice; cheerfully returning his sister's smile with a grin. "Not much- just enjoying the sun 'till the clouds roll back again," The weather was sure to fulfill that soon enough- the storms might've stopped for most of the day, but Lichensun doubted the luck would retain as the evening progressed.. Already, wisps of white were starting to invade the bright-blue sky.

"Actually.." He mewed, glancing up toward the still-sunny scene above him as Wolfblossom padded closer. "I was thinking earlier about when I was an apprentice. ..I had thought a lot more would change when I became a warrior! My duties are pretty much exactly the same as when I was a 'paw.." Lichensun paused for a moment, before giving a small chuckle; "I'm glad I don't have to ask anyone but Birdchaser to go on patrols anymore, though."

The tabby turned, facing back toward Wolfblossom. "What about you, though? Done anything interesting lately?"

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up [Lichensun]   Catching Up [Lichensun] EmptySat 27 Aug 2022 - 3:02

"Yeah, me too. I'm so sick of the rain." Wolfblossom nodded as she padded over. She sat next to Lichensun, fluffy tail curling over white paws.

"It's not all that different, honestly. Well, I don't have to ask Ravenclaw permission for everything, I suppose that's a bit more freedom, not that it really changed what I'm doing day to day." Perhaps it had been the trouble with Riverclan and their mother's exile, but her warrior ceremony hadn't felt like it was hugely important. It had happened, and life went on. "Becoming a mentor was a change of pace, but Thornstalker's a warrior now and it's back to the same boring routine. And I don't... hate the Shadowclanners, but I'm eager to have our territory be just our clanmates again." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up [Lichensun]   Catching Up [Lichensun] Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up [Lichensun]
Page 1 of 1