Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 7:09

Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock, looking down on his clan. They were growing, slowly but surely. He smiled, knowing they were about to grow a bit bigger today. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 8:45

Flutterpaw made his way to the center of camp when he heard the call. Ever since Goldenpaw's death, everyone had seemed a little more subdued... including him. Seeing the way it had affected Adderpaw made him worry sometimes. Would his brother recover? Would he be okay? Still, time moved on. The summons was likely for a ceremony. But whose? There was a warm gleam of interest in the tom's eyes as he arrived and looked up at Shrikestar.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 9:13

"Flutterpaw, please step forward." He waited for the apprentice to step forward before continuing. "Flutterpaw, do you pledge to stay loyal to WindClan, and to protect this clan with your life if necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 9:33

Oh... it was his ceremony. Flutterpaw blinked in slight surprise before stepping forward, his eyes wide. He and Adderpaw were the oldest apprentices in the den, but... for some reason, he hadn't considered that his ceremony would be so soon. Still, belated excitement flooded through his veins at Shrikestar's words. "I do," he promised, his tone sincere but happy. He would be a warrior of WindClan! What would his name be? Would he mentor an apprentice? Would Adderpaw get his name soon too? He glanced around, wondering if his brother was in the crowd. His heart pounded with nervous happiness as he waited for the final words of the ceremony.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 8:03

"Then I say these words in front of StarClan. From now on, you will be known as Flutterpetal. Continue to serve WindClan well, our newest warrior."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 8:18

Flutterpetal. The newly named warrior felt his chest puff up in pride at the sound of his new name. He'd made it! He was a warrior now! It seemed so... surreal. And yet, it had happened. Flutterpetal smiled widely, looking up to the leader with gratitude, before turning toward his Clanmates. Where were his friends? His brother? He hoped they could see him.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

PostSubject: Re: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 13:42

Adderpaw had lurked quietly in the back of the crowd, silent and staring as Shrikestar called the Clan to order. It was good form to attend ceremonies and meetings as they came, even if he only wanted to crawl into a rabbit's warren. A little more life came to him when his brother's name was announced, and his darkened gaze focused on Flutterpaw. Once the ceremony concluded, Adderpaw weaved through the crowd until he was at his brother's side, pressing his nose gently to the new warrior's cheek. "It suits you very well, Flutterpetal." He murmured, and there was a trace smile at the corners of his maw. "I'm proud of you, brother."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

PostSubject: Re: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 12:57

Whisperear

Flutterpetal! Flutterpetal! Flutterpetal! Whisperear did their best to allow their voice to be heard over to the roar of other, louder warrior voices. Still, they wanted Flutterpetal to know that their former-mentor was there. They waited until Adderpaw could have a moment with him, and then Whisperear approached to join the brothers. Congratulations, Flutterpetal. Your name suits you! I’m so proud of you. Whisperear smiled wide before they looked to Adderpaw. I’m sure your warrior ceremony will be here too, before you know it. Then you both can go out on patrols together.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Flutterpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1