Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Simple Gifts [Poppyshine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Simple Gifts [Poppyshine] Empty
PostSubject: Simple Gifts [Poppyshine]   Simple Gifts [Poppyshine] EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 22:28

Hawkshriek

Bringing a lucky haul of fish back from his most recent patrol, Hawkshriek couldn't help but walk with pride back to camp. He had worked hard for it, and so will his efforts pay off. Spotting Poppyshine from a distance, he would brighten. With a warm purr in his throat, he would set his catches down, leaving only the best-looking fish left to be gifted to her. Holding it from its tail, he would carry the prey to her.

"Look, ma, I got a lucky haul with fishes today." He grinned, setting it down to her paws. "I left the best-looking one out for you." Even if it was simple enough as a present, he hoped she would appreciate it.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts [Poppyshine]   Simple Gifts [Poppyshine] EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 13:11

Poppyshine

Poppyshine brightened at seeing Hawkshriek return from his patrol, and her expression lit up when she saw what he had brought back. “That’s fantastic, Hawkshriek!” she purred. “This looks wonderful. And it’s for me?” Her purr rumbled a little louder and she moved forward to rub her cheek against his. “You’re so sweet, thank you. Come, let’s eat our meal together. I want to hear about how patrols have been! How has warrior life been treating you?”

She bent down and picked up the gifted fish in her maw. With a flick of her tail, she guided Hawkshriek to a nice shaded area for them to sit together. As she laid down, she asked, “How have the patrols been? You’re keeping safe?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts [Poppyshine]   Simple Gifts [Poppyshine] EmptyThu 1 Sep 2022 - 8:51

Hawkshriek

No matter what, Poppyshine always seemed to have an invisible aura of positivity around her. Perhaps as a second-mother figure to him, Hawkshriek appreciated her compliments. Ma, or Maplespring, now -leaf, had an also cheerful, yet somewhat more subtle way of showing it to his siblings and himself. He both loved them. They were both so caring, all in their different ways. The warrior returned her purr with one slightly louder, and warmer, of his own. His grin would only grow wider at her joy. "Ooh, patrols? Well, there wasn't anything too bold, but the fishes were gathered all up easily at certain spots of the river!"

"It would've been a missed opportunity to not hunt for the clan. And you. I thought you'd be happy if I were to bring you one special back." He smirked. "Warrior life surely is more difficult, but it gives me much more opportunities than apprentice hood. And 'course, ma! When there's me, a patrol will be just fine. I can keep myself protected and all, too, y'know." He chuckled brightly, the fur on his tail spreading as he raised it.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts [Poppyshine]   Simple Gifts [Poppyshine] EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 19:05

Poppyshine

Poppyshine settled and couldn’t help but smile more as Hawkshriek spoke about warrior life. She was glad that he felt comfortable in his role. He fit well with it, just like his father. Poppyshine was certain that Hawkshriek would become one of the best warriors in RiverClan.

“How have things been with Reedpaw?” she asked. “I think you’ve taken to being a mentor very well! Reedpaw seems happy from the conversations I’ve had with him. I knew that you would do great.” Poppyshine giggles and starts to eat the fish that Hawkshriek brought. As she expected, it was delicious. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d relaxed enough to have a nice full meal. With how busy everything had been lately, she simply hadn’t had the time.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP