Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart] Empty
PostSubject: It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart]   It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart] EmptySat 6 Aug 2022 - 20:09

Crimsonflame hated this. He hated the fact that ShadowClan was within their camp, and he could do nothing about it. Oh, how he wanted to tear each and every one of those cats apart for what they did. Rage burned in him like a wildfire, and he couldn't even let it out. No, that would be disobeying Briarstar, and risking his place within the Clan. He respected the leader for the stance she had chosen, and the way she had protected him, but that did not make the situation any easier. Not for him.

Still, there was one cat he could make sure had just as hard a time with this as he did.

Swiftheart was currently in the medicine den, and all by herself, as both Fogpaw and Plumpaw was out. So he decided to pay her a little visit, and get some anger off his chest.

"Swiftheart! It is so nice that you get to stay with us now! We can have plenty of time all to ourselves. Isn't that wonderful? Oh, pardon my manners! You do remember me, right? Crimsonpaw? Well, my name is Crimsonflame now. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your Clan! It must be devastating, not knowing where your family is! Oh! I haven't seen Cicada around lately, have you seen him? Did you tell him I want to meet with him? I have those important matters to discuss with him, after all, and I really don't like waiting around like this."

His voice dripped with malice a SkyClan cat would probably look over, a hidden threat for only Swiftheart's ears. Sitting down, Crimsonflame made himself comfortable, never taking his narrowed gaze off of Swiftheart.

It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart]   It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart] EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 19:42

Seiftheart had caught a very severe case of green cough after the flood and her cough and symptoms had gotten worse landing her in the med den for quite some time now. She perked her ears up hearing pawsteps approaching hmm maybe it was honeypaw coming to visit her… or maybe duskflight who she really hoped it was and had been drawn to a lot recently she had to admit…. Her jaw dropped and quivered a little in shock and terror seeing who it actually was. She felt a shiver run down her spine as he spoke. She was in a super weak and sickened state and this added to her anxiety and fear even more! She felt just like she had when his family and him had attacked shadowclan and torn them all to shreds she had felt helpless then as she watched her mother get killed right in front of her as well as amberdawn who was like a second mother to her. She was a very young warrior when that happened and she felt just as vulnerable now as she did on that terrible day. She cowered low into her nest trying to wrap up into a ball to protect herself in a feeble attempt . Her body shook heavily with a cough also showing how weak she was currently with the sickness.

She was frozen in fear as he spoke trembling even. He mocked her clan and how she didn’t know where lots of her family was. She gave a little nod at his question of if she remembered him … of course she did how could she forget the monster that he was and what he had done to her clanmates… using their pelts as hats his family had done.

She was so scared and glanced at the exit… she couldn’t get past him but maybe someone was close enough outside… no it didn’t look that way.

She shook her head about the cicada part no one has seen cicada in a long time it was the truth…heavy coughs followed as her sides heaved . She hoped he would believe her though she doubted he would.

W-what do you *cough* want with me? she meowed her gaze barely able to look at him she was so scared.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart]   It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart] EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 20:01

"Cicada is gone? Well, that is a shame"

It really was, too. Crimsonflame had wanted so badly to rip the calico tom apart. Make him pay for everything he had done.

"What do I want with you? Why would I want anything? I thought we were friends, remember? Stars, you really must not be feeling well. That's alright, though, I can stay with you for now. You must be awful lonely in here after all."

Laying down, Crimsonflame stretched his legs, making sure his claws were seen, and baring his teeth in a wide yawn.

"So how have you been? It sure has been a while since I've seen you. I want to know everything going on."

It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart]   It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart] EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 9:18

Swiftheart shivered at his words. She didnt belive any of them and was so scared of him. She lay lower in her nest wanting to just disappear. She coughed again a little weakly. yeah she was pretty sick for sure. He wanted to know everything going on?? It was bad enough that she had to share a camp with him.

Life is fine enough .. cough cough she knew it was already public knowledge that her brother was the new deputy of shadowclan... something that Crimsonflame would probably not be happy with at all.

Night had been one of the ones to fight against Apollo but she only learned that much later after the fact.

She was super lonely but she wished for one of her clanmates company not someone who hated her and her whole family. She was too weak to go anywhere else though and was scared so she nodded

Thanks for your cough cough company she meowed quietly looking at her paws

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart]   It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart] Empty

Back to top Go down

It'll be Our Little Secret [Swiftheart]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: SkyClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: