Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2197

Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] Empty
PostSubject: Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]   Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 10:52

When Roseburn had woken up, she had no idea where she was. Where was ShadowClan? She could only vaguely remember all that had happened, the waters rushing over her, the kit lying at her paws, but in all of that, she couldn't remember coming here. Wherever here was. She tried to move to stand, but a pain in her leg stopped her. When she looked at it, the leg was bound together. The work of a medicine cat. Fuzzybelly? But this wasn't her camp.

Suddenly, Roseburn realized she wasn't alone. A ginger tabby was there, and she grew uneasy at the thought of being watched. How had she not noticed the presence before?

"Where am I? Where is my Clan? I need to see them."

Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]   Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 12:34

Foxglare was given a simple task- to watch over the wounded and unconscious of the 'visiting' Clan, until they woke. It wasn't a job she was particularly well-suited for. Foxglare knew how to keep her patience, that much she could do, even in the monotonous den; but if any of ShadowClan's injured had woken.. Well, she would hope it would be in another one of her clanmate's shifts. She was never the most elegant in words.

Of course, then, a red-and-black tortoiseshell began to rouse. ..And immediately tried to stand on her wounded leg. Foxglare couldn't help but wince; that couldn't have felt good.

"You're in ThunderClan Camp; our Medicine Den, to be exact," the tabby meowed simply. The second question.. wasn't as easy to answer. What ShadowClan cats had washed up upon their territory; it wasn't all of them. Still, the non-verbose warrior attempted a reply; "Some of your Clanmates are in this same den," Foxglare flicked her tail to another wounded, sleeping ShadowClan cat; "And many are just within our camp. But.. There's.. quite a few we've no idea." How much was the other she-cat conscious of? She didn't know where her clanmates were, but that was easily explainable in waking to an unfamiliar den. "You were washed up on our territory not too long ago- a flood taking your Clan's land; do you remember that?"

Foxglare was true to her name, though- a narrowed gaze toward the other Clan's she. "You've felt your own leg; ShadowClan warrior-- even apprentices know to rest before they 'need' to do anything."

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]   Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 19:36

ThunderClan. Right. So then their medicine cat must have treated her. She looked around, a sigh of relief as she realized her father was there, at least. But so many were left unaccounted for.

She snorted at the Molly's question. "Of course I remember the flood. You try forgetting a wave of water crashing over everything you knew. You've never known fear until you've felt something like that."

And the she cat once again continued speaking, and her ear flicked in annoyance.

"Who cares about my leg? It'll heal. My Clan, my family, could be out who knows where. If you've ever known to care for any cat, I want to see you try to sit still when they're in possible danger."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]   Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] EmptyMon 8 Aug 2022 - 7:05

Foxglare could only barely hold back a hiss at the warrior's snort, irritation building toward the spotted she-cat. "StarClan; can you ShadowClan cats take any question without thinking it comes of malice? I was asking for your own sake, warrior."

The other she-cat.. had a compelling argument, with her next words. To be separated so heavily from her Clan, and to be met with an unfamiliar (and, admittedly, somewhat hostile,) warrior.. It couldn't be pleasant. Foxglare, though, hated to be proven incorrect; and continued after a moment of silence. "My point still stands. Your leg needs care to heal; and whether you like it or not, resting is the best way you can help your Clan."

(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]   Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] EmptyMon 8 Aug 2022 - 7:27

"Do you have family? Parents? Siblings? They're probably right here in camp, just like you and me, or at the very least not too far away. You know, my sister had kits not too long ago. And Basilbloom, our former medicine cat? She was the oldest out of all of us kits. She has a bad heart, and could collapse at any moment. And I would never know it. Because I don't know where they are. So I have no idea how you can expect me to rest like that. Because apparently StarClan thinks this Clan hasn't suffered enough after the dark forest."

Huffing, Roseburn laid her head down. Inwardly, she knew it wasn't the molly in front of her that she was angry at. She was just so scared. Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't she even do anything about it?

"Look, I'm sorry. I know this isn't your fault, you're just trying to help. It's just, I hate feeling so helpless! What good am I as a warrior to my Clan if I can't do anything to help them? I made a promise when I got my name to defend my Clan if it cost me my life, and it feels like I failed." She let out a sigh, digging her claws into the ground. This was all so irritating.

And then she realized she didn't even know this cat's name as she was venting all her problems to her, nor had she given her own name.

"Sorry, you didn't ask for all of this. I'm just laying all my troubles on you, and we hadn't even exchanged names. I'm Roseburn."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]   Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] EmptySun 14 Aug 2022 - 14:55

Small guilt began prickled under the ginger tabby's fur; what the marsh-dweller explained made perfect sense. If any of her Clanmates were in possible danger of injury, or worse, an early entrance to StarClan.. she wouldn't simply sit and listen at another Clan's order. The harsh expression upon her face dulled somewhat.

And then.. The warrior apologized? Foxglare hadn't expected an "I'm sorry," to come after the she-cat explained all her reasoning.. The warrior bit her lip; if the ShadowClan cat could show humility, then she would as well. She'd simply have to swallow her own bramble-wall of pride. "...No cat fails their oath simply by receiving an injury, and needing help. By standing defiant in an enemy's camp- with a wounded leg, no less- haven't you shown your promise?" The acknowledgement didn't roll of her tongue as well as she would've hoped; but she had never been well-versed in conversation, let alone to a rival Clan's warrior.

"It's fine; your arguments are well-founded, warrio- Roseburn. Your Clan is scattered, your leg wounded, and you're within unfamiliar territory. What warrior wouldn't be frustrated?" The ginger tabby paused for a moment; before continuing in a quieter voice. "..And.. I must apologize for a lack of hospitality on my part; my harshness was uncalled for. My duty was to watch over you and your wounded Clanmates- not to needlessly quarrel with them." She give a short dip of her head; "My name is Foxglare."

(Not Pictured)

Last edited by Mechanic on Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 18:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i missed a [/b][/color]...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]   Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [Foxglare]
Page 1 of 1