Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 15:57

After the previous ceremony, it was now Woolypaw's turn. The tom had not only snuck out of camp and encountered a fox, but had also somehow been taken away by an eagle despite his fairly large size. Thankfully, he had not been killed by a fox, nor stolen away by the eagle. So now-- after the extra apprenticeship time-- the leader was somewhat obligated, in the name of fairness, to advance him to warrior. She couldn't help but begrudge slightly, knowing that many more talented and obedient apprentices had died before their time, and these fools had lived to represent their Clan. She certainly did not wish death on them; she just wished that they had more care for their lives, knowing the pains that others had taken to keep them from an untimely death. And those who had come before them, who did not get those privileges. Yes, Beetlepaw, I'm sure you're laughing at me right now. I know this is ridiculous, but... I can't help how I feel. I just don't have to let them know. She might as well get on with it, and trust that he had learned. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather for a Clan meeting," she called out flatly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 16:22

Woolypaw's ears flicked in Perchstar's direction and he stood up. Perchstar's voice was flat and a bit cold and Woolypaw had to hold back a slight wince. She was definitely still upset with him and he had to stop himself from crouching as he approached her. He wasn't going to let his injuries of Perchstar's anger get him down, not visibly. He had to look confident, or perhaps she would think him unfit to become a warrior altogether. It would certainly be in character.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 16:29

The hesitance with which Woolypaw approached the Willow Branch made Perchstar feel a tiny spike of guilt. Why couldn't she be like Poppyshine? Why couldn't she smile and laugh, and say that everything was forgiven? She didn't want the apprentices to fear her. She had, after all, saved their lives. Still, what they had done was foolish. They had to know that, and act like it. Maybe then they could be competent warriors. Her face showed no malice nor anger as she spoke the traditional words. "I, Perchstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and... I recommend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Her ice-blue eyes carefully met Woolypaw's timid yellow gaze. This question was important for all cats to answer correctly, whatever their apprenticeship was like. "Woolypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 16:39

Woolypaw swallowed and met Perchstar's level gaze, heart beating a tad faster than usual as she said the ceremonial words he'd always fantasised about hearing in his own ceremony. And now it was happening. Pushing his feelings about Perchstar aside, he stood a little bit straighter with a determined look in his remaining eye. He'd remember this moment for the rest of his life, this was no time to be wallowing. He faltered slightly at Perchstar's emphasis on the word 'promise', but he got a hold of himself and nodded. "I do, Perchstar."

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 16:47

The promise had been made; Woolypaw had likely learned his lesson. Not one, but two near-death experiences had hopefully helped him keep a handle on his previous reckless behavior. So, it was now her obligation to make him a warrior. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day on, you will be known as Woolywing. StarClan honors your friendliness and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." It was done. Both Woolywing and Yarrowblossom were warriors now. What they did now was up to them... but if there was another incident that put other lives in danger, she would not hesitate to revoke their new names. Still. There was no anger in Perchstar's movements as she leapt from the branch and ended the ceremony, briefly touching her muzzle to the top of the tom's head. After that she pulled away, looking into Woolywing's eyes for a moment before leaving so that others could congratulate him.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 16:50

Sandykit
Willow Branch

"YAY WOOLYWING!"
she cheered, excited for her friend. She was confident he would be a fantastic warrior. After how brave he was when she first met him- when they were taken by that eagle- it was proof in her eyes of what a truly awesome cat he was. He had protected her and saved her. If it wasn't for him she would be birdfood. "Woolywing! Woolywing!"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 17:01

Woolywing touched noses with Perchstar and blinked, mulling over his new name. The wing part wasn't lost on him, though he wasn't quite sure how to take it. Was it an encouragement to soar or something like thay? Or a stark reminder of the pain he'd caused? Or perhaps just a pleasant sounding name that Perchstar thought of off the top of her head. For his own sake he pushed away the latter two options, choosing to believe it was an encouragement of some kind. And he was going to soar. He would exceed Perchstar's expectations, he had to.

He turned to Sandykit and Yarrowblossom, smiling widely. Finally, after all these moons!

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 17:04

Yarrowblossom
Yarrowblossom cheered from the crowd, quickly tottering over to his best friend as he jumped from the Willow Branch. Woolywing! That was such a nice name for a warrior, especially opposed to Yarrowblossom. Yarrowblossom nearly tackled the poor tom to the ground, nuzzling behind his short ear. ”Woolywing! Congratulations! I’m so proud of you!”

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 19:51

Stormdance

Stormdance watched Woolywing’s ceremony with a small smile on his face. He joined in chanting Woolywing’s new name after the ceremony concluded, “Woolywing!” and rose to his feet. Woolywing was a good name for his former apprentice, though he wondered with a twitch of his ear if the name was a specific reference to the incident with the eagle.

Stormdance felt an equal amount of pride and anxiety as he watched Woolywing be greeted by his friends. He had earned this, and Stormdance was certain he’d make a good warrior, so long as he can stay out of trouble. But between the fox and the eagle, Stormdance couldn’t help but worry for him, and felt guilty that his apprentice got hurt twice while under his watch.

Still, he was proud of how far Woolywing had come, and he wanted to make sure he knew that. He waited with a smile as Yarrowblossom congratulated Woolywing (forcing down a chuckle as he watched how Yarrowblossom nearly tackled his friend), and when he had the opportunity, he approached. He touched his nose lightly to Woolywing’s head with a soft purr. “Congratulations, Woolywing. You’re going to be a great warrior. I’m proud of you,” He said warmly. Then he stepped back again to let the celebrations continue.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Woolypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1