Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 7:52 pm

Fawnshine

The time has finally come.

After moons of training Eggpaw, through the first doubts, and many trusting moments, Fawnshine believed Eggpaw was now ready to continue on. To receive her full name, just as she once did. She had learned to accept her ceremony would never be like the others. Though it was in the past. She shouldn't dwell on it, should she? Eggpaw's determination to grow and be a full medicine cat was clear. And so she will return that request with the apprentice's full name.

Heterochromia eyes of hers scanned the den as she called out for her apprentice. "Eggpaw," She began. "I believe it's time for you to earn your full title as a medicine cat." The herb bundle was ready, set right beside her. "I've eaten mine. Once you're done finishing yours, we can head to Highstones for your ceremony."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 11:59 am

Eggpaw

The black pelted apprentice jolted upright, Now? Oh, stars! She leaped to her paws and quickly brushed out any moss left on her flank. Shaking herself out, Eggpaw leaped across the den towards Fawnshine's side. Without a moment of hesitation, she inhaled the herbs at speed formerly unknown to any cat. The taste she got used to after two medicine cat gatherings. She still hated the taste, though. with a shine to her eyes, Eggpaw looked back at Fawnshine. "What's going to happen? Are you going to give me my name? Do I have to speak to StarClan? Am I going to have to prove myself to them?" Her questions flowed on for a few moments longer before a sheepish smile crossed the cat's face.

"Sorry." She laughed, knowing her questions could get to be much after some time. Eggpaw was happy Fawnshine put up with her many questions throughout her apprenticeship. For some reason, she had questions beyond questions. Maybe it was her excitable nature or her thirst for understanding. But knowing seemed to save lives. And that's what she aimed to do. Ready, the apprentice walked alongside Fawnshine, with a spring to her step.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 6:55 am

Fawnshine

The way Eggpaw had gobbled up the herbs prepared for her... It made Fawnshine concerned. Perhaps she should take a look at her later on? Though Eggpaw was capable enough to handle things on her own. With excitement brimming in the apprentice's eyes, like always, Fawnshine took a moment to explain briefly. "Yes. I'll be taking you to the Moonstone, just as when I've named you my apprentice. And yes, you will speak to StarClan." She nodded. "You already have. Every time, they're watching from the stars. But since you've made it this far, I believe you already have proven yourself to them, Eggpaw. Don't worry." There was a slightly teasing tone to her voice. Simply dismissing her apology with a shake of her head, Fawnshine would lead them to Highstones, just like before.

----------

The Moonstone's light enwrapped them as they both stepped near the stone. Memories flash back. But she'll keep them still. Always. Eggpaw was lucky. Much more than herself. If maybe, she hadn't been born in that dark time, maybe... Nevermind. Shutting herself from her memories, she glanced at her apprentice. "I, Fawnshine, Medicine cat of Thunderclan call upon our ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of the medicine cat, and will serve her clan for many moons." She spoke, repeating the words of her mentor as he has once spoken to her.

"Eggpaw, do you promise to uphold the way of the medicine cat? To stand apart from rivalry between clan and clan? And to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 3:16 pm

Eggpaw

The familiar journey did little to quell her excitement. Eggpaw kept up pace with Fawnshine, matching each paw step with her own. Having grown to be slightly smaller than Fawnshine, Eggpaw could match each step with relative ease. It wasn't a few moons ago that she made her first steps here. Thank the stars she had grown, though. Eggpaw couldn't imagine making this same trek each time the size of a new apprentice. She shook out her pelt, squeezed through the tunnels, and paused in front of the moonstone.

Fawnshine's gaze was relatively serious in Eggpaw's opinion. So, the she-cat held her excitable nature to preserve the sanctity of this ceremony. "I do."

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 10:40 pm

Fawnshine

"Then by the powers of our ancestors. I grant you your full Medicine Cat name. Eggpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Eggdrop." Fawnshine let out a small purr, licking Eggdrop's ear. "Your devotion and kindness will greatly help you on your journey. ThunderClan welcomes you as a full Medicine cat." Time surely passed by quickly. One moment, she was taking in the molly as her apprentice... And now, she was becoming a full medicine cat. Just like her.

Her eyes seemed almost saddened, though only for a short while. No longer will Eggdrop be an apprentice needing guidance from her like the previous moons, yet instead, she was on her own now. "I'm proud of you, truly. Thank you for being here with me, and I know you'll be great, even on your own."

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 2:09 pm

Eggdrop

A radiant purr escaped Eggdrop. It meant the world to her that Fawnshine saw her as a cat of confidence. The other medicine cat didn't share this care with other cats often. It heartened her to know that all her effort was appreciated and that Fawnshine would encourage her. Looking up at the older medicine cat, a twinge of worry crossed her chest. "But I won't have to, for a while, right?" She asked, pressing her nose to her mentor's shoulder. "D-don't get me wrong!" The newly named medicine cat stammered. "You taught me well; I know I can do it! It's just...it would be lonely without you." With a flicker of her whiskers, Eggdrop ducked her head and turned towards the stone. StarClan was waiting. Eggdrop's form rested on the ground with a small glance towards her mentor, dark ears angling towards the iridescent stone. Then, she dreamt of stars. Of cats made of stars and the gentle voices of welcoming and praise. Her nervous bundle of nerves slackened, and a gentle purr escaped into the open cavern.

Shadepaw, Morningsun, all the lost ThunderClan cats. They were never far away, were they?

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 4:30 am

Fawnshine

Oh. Fawnshine hadn't expected to be asked that question. "Well, certainly not anytime I know soon." She gave a small, sincere smile. "And if anything were to happen, I'd be sure to let you know. To let the stars let you know, for me." On her journey, she hadn't always been alone. Perhaps at some point, it felt like so, but that wasn't now.

"Would it? I still believe you'll be able to manage without me, though. Maybe someday, you'll even take an apprentice, just like how I took you on the path of a Medicine cat. But you're one yourself now, Eggdrop. You deserve as much respect as all the other medicine cats have." She mewed, her voice warm. "Now, go on. I don't want to take too much of your time."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Eggpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Ceremonies-
Jump to: