Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 10:56

✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 Tuxpi-com-1658339658-1
✦╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✦

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Blue eyes flicked up at the sky as the early morning slowly descended down upon the rest of dark, silent clan. Brookstone's vigil had been rather quiet and boring—how most vigils were supposed to be. However, she had many things to think about so at least she'd been somewhat occupied.

The trip to the Moonstone had reassured her of most doubts she'd been having and had fulfilled one of her greatest wishes. Mallowmist, her mother, had been more than she could've imagined. It would be an experience that will stay with her forever. Her family was always there with her. Her shoulders and chest felt much lighter than ever before. She could finally breathe.

Shaking away all her intrusive thoughts, the newly-named warrior looked back from her post to see if she could spot her best friend heading in her direction. She hoped he'd be there before any of the dawn patrols would be sent out. He had promised her that they'd have a friendly spar in the territory right after her vigil. It had been the one thing she'd been looking forward to since she'd been made a warrior. Any time with Stormdance made her feel all warm and content and Brook wanted more of that.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 11:46

Stormdance

Stormdance was a light sleeper at the best of times, and with the excitement of Brookstone’s warrior ceremony still dancing in his chest, he was awake the moment the first weak ray of sunlight poked through to the den. Which was just as well, because he had a promise to keep. He got to his paws and shook himself out. He gave himself a quick groom so he wouldn’t look quite so bedraggled, smoothing out his thick fur. Then he trotted out of the den, careful to step around the nests of his fellow sleeping warriors.

Stormdance couldn’t quite keep the huge smile off his face that appeared the moment he saw Brookstone waiting by the entrance. “Morning, Brookstone, ,” He said, delighting in using her new name. He kept his voice low so that he wouldn’t disturb the rest of their sleeping clanmates. “How was your vigil?”

His own vigil had been uneventful too, and unlike Brookstone, he hadn’t gone out afterwards. He had collapsed quite happily into his own nest, not being used to staying up so late and worn out from all the excitement of the day previous. While he wouldn’t mind going back to the den with Brookstone if she felt similarly, Stormdance could also admit he hoped that she would still be up for their promised spar.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 10:20

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Her whole face lit up at the sight of her best friend finally up and steadily making his way to her. Once he was close enough, the newly-named warrior grinned. "Mornin', Stormdance! Glad to see my favorite furball joinin' me this fine mornin'," Brookstone greeted quietly yet cheerfully. The molly stretched her limbs then her neck as she slowly stood up onto her paws. "My vigil was boring," she stated with a straight face. It stayed that way until she could no longer hold it. She began to snicker softly. "It was fine. Like any vigil, nothin' to really do but think, ya know?"

She moved closer and bumped her shoulder into his—a gesture that had grown to be a normal occurrence for her. "The only thing that was keepin' me from not fallin' asleep on the job was you," she admitted. "I was excited for the spar." She beckoned him with her tail. "Let's get a move on then. Time to fulfill the promise ya made me," she purred jovially as she began to lead the tom out of the camp and to Beech Copse.

"We're here!" she sing-songed as she sauntered to the spot used for regular apprentice training. She took an exaggerated breath and let it out in a similar fashion. "Ah! I love the smell of great early mornings such as this one." She turned back to face her companion. "How'd you want this to do this? First to get tired out and not being able to get up loses? Also, do you wanna do a best outta three or just one round? We can always take a break in between each round if ya wanna do more than one. There are so many possibilities that it's makin' my head spin!" She shot him a mischievous look. "So many possibilities to beat ya at this sparring match!" She playfully stuck out her tongue before laughing. "It's all for fun anyway. It's even better since it's with you. You're my numbuh one furball, after all." She winked then poked his nose with a gentle paw. Ah, how she loved to mess with him. Stormdance had always been so cute to her.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 14:03

Stormdance

Stormdance laughed softly, bumping into Brookstone in return. His eyes sparkled, and when Brookstone said that she stayed up just for him, he felt warm from the tips of his ears to the pads of his paws. It made him so happy that Brookstone wanted to spend time with him, and actively looked forward to it even. He certainly treasured every moment he got to spend with her. He grinned and cheerfully fell into step beside Brookstone, their fur occasionally brushing together as they walked along.

~~~

Stormdance sat down, beginning to very seriously think over their options for the spar. Then Brookstone issued a clear challenge, and he gave a mock-offended gasp, the serious expression disappearing instantly. “I’m taking that as a challenge, I hope you know.” He replied with a laugh. Even as that warm feeling washed over him again. ‘Numbah one furball.’ He never thought a statement like that would become one of his favorites in the world to hear. Still, he shook off her paw and stuck out his tongue in return.

“If you’ve got the energy for a best two out of three, that sounds fun to me,” He says, standing up and stretching. “We’ve got plenty of time before we have to get back to camp. And I want to have that time with my number one furball.” He grinned back at her. He would have Woolypaw and patrols and various other warrior duties to worry about when they got back to camp, and he knew Brookstone would have plenty on her plate too once she caught up on rest. But for now, they didn’t have to worry about that. It could just be the two of them. Brookstone, as she always did, chased away all those anxieties that Stormdance normally obsessed over just with her presence. He couldn’t think of anywhere else in the world he’d rather be.

“Besides,” He added, his grin turning into a playfully cocky smirk. “If I beat you multiple times, then I’ll have even more bragging rights.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 11:15

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

"Ha! I wouldn't have it any othah way!" she purred gleefully. Another giggle escaped her as he returned her last gesture. She nudged one of his shoulders and grinned. "Alright, alright. Let's get some room here, shall we?"

She backed away to give them both a good amount of space. "Two outta three it is! I'm feelin' pretty good so we can definitely manage it," she meowed as she began to stretch her limbs. She blushed slightly as he used her own words. "W-Well," She cleared her throat, "Us furballs have to stick together." She shot him a soft look. She shook her head and snorted. "If I beat you multiple times, then I’ll have even more braggin' rights. We both have a good chance at coming out on top, after all," Brookstone finished.

The newly-named warrior finally felt ready to commence the first round. "Alright! Are ya ready to rumble? Good! From the count of three!" She maneuvered to face her "opponent" fully. "Three," She eyed Stormdance slyly, "Two," She flexed a paw hauntingly, "ONE!" It began.

As soon as the countdown ended, Brookstone wasted no time in rushing over to Storm. She was usually a "do first and ask think later" sort of cat. It's really going to show during this sparring session.

Brookstone grinned as she kept her unwavering gaze on the other's as she hurriedly approached. She didn't want him knowing where or how she'd be striking beforehand just by the movement of her eyes. It's going to be risky but she'll do her best not to trip or anything.

Without losing too much momentum, the brown tabby molly brashly tried to slide under the tom to "rake" his belly. She won't be using her claws of course but she'll try to get him to topple over with the force of her kicks and bats or maybe just trip him up with her whole body. It all depended on if she'd calculated correctly. Maybe her bold attitude might come back to instantly bite her. Hopefully not. Hopefully, it worked how she intended and she didn't just accidentally slide too far or Storm countered her move too easily. She'd be rendered vulnerable. She needed to quickly think up a way to save herself in case she did miss.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 12:55

Stormdance

Stormdance just gave Brookstone a warm grin at her words. Then as the countdown began he crouched down a bit, tensing his muscles as he prepared for the spar, tail swishing back and forth and disturbing the sand.

Still, despite being prepared, Brookstone immediately moving into action catched the tom off guard. He’s always the type to try and consider a situation, pick the best course of action before acting. It’s a skill that's served him well, but the battlefield rarely gives him the chance to take it slow and carefully. Instead, he had to rely on instinct.

Still, as Brookstone approached, he tried to guess where she would be heading, but Brookstone’s intense gaze gave nothing away. Stormdance realized a little too late where Brookstone was heading, and suddenly Stormdance was being toppled over, breath escaping him in a rush at the sudden hit of Brookstone’s paws on his belly.

But while caught off guard, Stormdance wasn’t planning on going down easy. He rolled with Brookstone, trying to get himself twisted in a way that he could get his paws underneath her and counter the move. He needed to regain his footing if he had any hope of gaining the upper hand or even getting back on equal ground.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 14:03

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

A smirk slowly grew on her face as she felt her paws successfully hit their target. As Stormdance began to topple over, Brook couldn't help the cackle that tore itself from her throat—he had looked quite silly. Despite it being just a friendly spar, she quickly schooled her features. She had to focus in order to win. Her position on the ground would most likely cater to future disadvantages so she needed to stop messing about and start trying to get back up.

However, it seemed like her opponent had the same idea and began trying to get up all the while trying to trip her up so he could gain the advantage. Well, two can play that game! Brookstone pursed her mouth in concentration as she attempted to thwart his plans by rolling the other way. She only succeded in tangling them further. She pouted as she began kicking her limbs free. The moment she had a paw free, she bopped him on the head to catch him off guard, her playful side taking over. "Take that!" she grunted as she then tried to disentangle her other limbs as quickly as she could. Once she managed it with effort, she rolled herself away and onto a low crouch. She wiggled her haunches and eyed him warily. She could go and try her luck with a pounce or stay back to see his next move.

After having a quick inner debate, she decided to rely on luck and lunged forward with the intent of pinning him down once and for all. Anything could go wrong but she hoped that things could go right. Speed was what she was relying on at the moment and she hoped it would be her hero during this round.
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 17:50

Stormdance

The sound of Brookstone’s laughter briefly broke Stormdance’s concentration. It was a combination of a mild mannered offense at being laughed at, and the rush of warmth that came with hearing her laugh. He couldn’t help the smile that sprung to his face at the sound of it, even as he moved to try and win their tussle.

Stormdance did his best to get his own paws free, or at least hold Brookstone’s down so she couldn’t use them against him-- neither of which he did particularly successfully. He was better at direct offense than actually having to be agile and defensive. “Hey-!” He squeaked with a short laugh as she bopped his head, falling over as she successfully wiggled her way free.

Just as Stormdance managed to get fully to his feet again and shake his head clear, Brookstone was on him again faster than he could react. This time, she had him well and truly pinned, and though Stormdance wiggled to try and free himself, he couldn’t succeed. So, instead, he went limp, flopping his limbs out rather dramatically and heaving a sigh. “Alrriiight, you got me,” He said, trying hard not to smile so he could sell his playful image of a defeated opponent. It was hard though. It was usually hard not to smile around her.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 2:26

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brookstone couldn't help but beam down at her "opponent". She hopped off him and then helped him up. "Up ya get! Don't go dyin' on me just yet!" she laughed with a playful look in her eyes. She waggled her brows before she began to strut around in circles with a puffed-out chest. "Take a good look, Stormdance! This here's the ultimate victor! Brookstone the Mighty!" She cackled again and gave him an exaggerated wink. "I'm playin', I'm playin'. I feel like I just jinxed myself for the second round," she huffed with a pout.

Shaking her head she walked up to the tom and bumped shoulders with him before stepping away. "I'm giving ya the privilege of starting this next round. Brookstone the Mighty is generous like that." She struggled with keeping a straight face. Oh, how she loved messing around with her best friend. Honestly, Stromdance was the only one she felt comfortable going all out with. She wasn't normally this energetic with others—only half really.

She stood away from the other and nodded. She needed to tone it down if she wanted to win. She couldn't use the same strategy. She needed to improvise and improve.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Fri 2 Sep 2022 - 2:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 2:28

[OOC] Not Brook actually jinxing herself xD

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 19:33

Stormdance

Stormdance rolled his eyes good-naturedly as Brookstone strutted around him, fighting the smile on his face as chuckles escaped his chest. “Alright, alright,” He laughed, shaking his head. “You probably did.” He teased. “I’ve gotta regain my honor and make you regret all that gloatin’.” He wrinkled his nose at her, blue eyes as bright as the sky and sparkling with mirth and joy.

“Ohhh, I’m so grateful for Brookstone the Mighty’s generosity,” He said sarcastically, even as he giggled and bumped her shoulder in return. He loved playing around with Brookstone. There were very few cats he felt comfortable with at all, and none that he felt like this around. Brookstone’s playfulness and bright energy brought out the best in him in kind.

Then Stormdance took a deep breath and refocused, returning Brookstone’s nod. He still was determined to win at least one of these spars, if not for his pride, then because he would never live it down otherwise. And thankfully, having the first move allowed him to think things through a bit and strategize. After sizing Brookstone and the situation up for a moment, Stormdance shifted his weight and then suddenly charged, feinting to the side to approach Brookstone at an angle and try to bowl her over and use his weight to his advantage.

OOC: Oh Brook nooo XD

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 7:42

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brookstone felt herself tense at Storm's calculating look. She could see him sizing her up and she regarded him with a guarded look. She couldn't possibly predict what he was thinking about so she had to be prepared for anything.

Every little movements he made were automatically suspicious to her. He was up to something. One moment, she was watching him shift around—she subconsciously readied her own stance as a response—the next she practically became a sitting duck as he rushed toward her. Her natural response was to dodge to one side, preferably the one he wasn't aiming for. However, her efforts were not rewarding as she had hoped. She realized too late that he had set her up to get faked out. Drat! She cursed herself and her luck as she tried to lessen the impact of his charge but it was for naught. She was still bowled over.

She grunted and allowed herself to continue to roll herself away from him as soon as she met the ground. She was utilizing the momentum his shove gave her as well as the few seconds that he lost focus on her due to the success of his move. She was hoping to gain just enough distance between them during that tiny frame of time so she could pick herself off. She was rather adamant about not remaining in such a vulnerable position. It would be too easy for him to pin her down.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 2:13

Stormdance

Stormdance tumbled in the sand himself for a moment after hitting Brookstone, a small rush of pride filling him at pulling off the move. A smirk appeared on his face, eyes alight with adrenaline and excitement. He pulled himself back up, shaking his head for a second before those calculating eyes searched for Brookstone again.

She was moving away from him- dang, he shouldn’t have relished in his tiny victory so long, he lost focus- but not so far that he couldn’t still get to her if he just moved fast enough. Determined not to lose the high ground he had gained, he shifted into place. He crouched down and ran forward until he was close enough to pounce, launching himself towards her this time with the intent to pin her down fully.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 1:57

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

She couldn't believe that her plan worked! Well, kind of? It was true that Stormdance had gotten distracted but unfortunately for her, he had recovered just as quickly. She cursed her luck and tried to fumble onto her paws to give herself a fighting chance but wasn't fast enough. This was certainly a huge blow to her ego.

Brook let out a big "oof" as she felt his weight bare down upon her back. "Ack! You're heavy!" she growled as she attempted to shake him off but he was quite determined to hold on. Stupid furball. "Get off! You're gonna break my back! I still need it!" she whined dramatically as she failed at lifting herself off the ground. It was difficult with someone on your back. She hit his flank with her tail and whipped her head back to try to chomp down on whatever part of him was available. She didn't want to lose this quickly. However, she was starting to get tired and his weight on her wasn't helping.

The striped molly groaned and flopped over weightlessly. "Stoooorm, get off me ya furball. You're gonna flatten me into a Brook-nest... Honestly, I think I'd make a real cozy nest, not too hot or cold, but none of that's the point," she rambled as she pouted. "I can't believe ya pinned me this quickly... I guess I helped ya win with all that tumblin' and fumblin' I was doing. It was a really good impression of a rock, I think," she muttered sarcastically. She shook her head with a determined expression. "I can't let ya win too quickly next round. My pride can't take it. I won't stand for it," she half-joked as she scrunched her nose at Stormdance.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 22:34

Stormdance

Stormdance giggled in between panting for breath, the giggles eventually turning to full on laughter, the kind he doesn’t let out very often. It was full and open. He made a dramatic squeaking sound, overplaying it as he shifted out of the range of her chomping teeth. He let go of her as she flopped away, and he plopped down himself, still catching his breath and shaking his head. He smiled brightly at her as she rambled, still chuckling just the tiniest bit. He felt a small rush of satisfaction over his win, making him feel even lighter.

He chuckled again and wrinkled his nose right back. “I gotta agree, you would make a great nest.” He teased. He would know from their nests often being pressed together as apprentices. He was excited to get to share a den with Brookstone again now that she was a warrior. He paused, then thoughtfully added. “I think I’d make a good nest too, actually. Maybe not temperature wise, I’m always very warm, but I am very fluffy and cozy.” He laughed again, the conversation a little silly, but it was a nice thing to think about regardless.

“Aww, come on,” He added as he refocused. “You weren’t thaat bad.” Then he playfully stuck out his tongue. “I look forward to seeing it,” He said genuinely, stretching out and shaking the sand out of his fur before crouching back into a crouch. “How about you take the first move for the last round? ‘S only fair.” His stormy blue eyes sparkled like lightning with excitement. “This one’s gonna be an all or nothing, since we’ve both won a round. You ready for it?”

He felt like a little kit again. He can’t remember the last time he had this much fun. But really, he shouldn’t be surprised. Any time spent with Brookstone left him feeling giddy.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】   ✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦Keeping promises, making memories✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1