Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C] Empty
PostSubject: Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C]   Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 13:09

Iceheart

It had not been long before Forestpaw was out of the medicine cat den, and then shortly after that, he became Forestbreeze. Iceheart did not bother him too soon after that, knowing that he had to get used to being a warrior and the responsibilities that came with it. Now there had been enough time, however, that Iceheart wanted Forestbreeze to actually meet her apprentice. She’d told Honeypaw about it, and now the three of them were out into the territory so they could have a break away from some of the louder cats in camp.

“So,” Iceheart mewed, “to more officially introduce you—Forestbreeze, this is my apprentice Honeypaw. Honeypaw, this is my close friend Forestbreeze—he has been my friend since we were kits. I’m glad that the two of you could officially meet.” And she hoped that they would get along. She didn’t really have doubts about it, as they were both very kind cats, but she worried nonetheless. It felt like all she did lately was worry.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C]   Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 19:36

Honeypaw

Honeypaw was excited. Of course, Honeypaw generally gets excited about most things, but today he was extra excited. When Iceheart first mentioned Forestbreeze, Honeypaw had asked a ton of questions, but that didn’t compare to actually getting to meet him. He hadn’t really gotten the chance to meet him before. By the time Honeypaw was an apprentice, Forestbreeze was in the medicine den, so they never shared a den. And of course, general clan duties meant that they hadn’t interacted much in camp.

But Forestbreeze was Iceheart’s very close friend, which meant that Honeypaw liked him automatically. He’s been practically bouncing on the tips of his paws with each step since they left camp, and even now his paws have started excitedly kneading the ground. “Hi!! It’s really nice to officially meet you, it’s so cool that you and Iceheart have been friends for so long!” He said, his amber eyes sparkling.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C]   Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 22:29

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Forestbreeze had been anxious yet eager for this day to come. He'd wanted nothing more than to meet Iceheart's apprentice once he had gotten better. Ever since she had told him about the friendly, younger tom during her visit when he resided in the medicine cat's den, he'd looked forward to get to know and possibly befriend Honeypaw. However, his warrior ceremony and his newly added duties had pushed back the fabled meeting for a while. Now, though, they were all available to meet up and had gone out to have some time to themselves.

Finally seeing young Honeypaw and Iceheart had made Forest's heart soar. Honeypaw was adorable! Quite polite and chipper. Right then and there, Forest wanted only the best for the younger. Iceheart was training up a fine future warrior. he couldn't wait to see Honey gain his warrior name and finally join them both as a noble warrior of Shadowclan.

Blushing a bit at both Iceheart's and Honeypaw's words, Forestbreeze cleared his throat and offered the golden-brown tom a gentle smile, his own amber gaze meeting the other's. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you too, Honeypaw! Iceheart has told me about you and I was looking forward to getting to know you as soon as we were all able to," he purred with a gushing tone. "Iceheart is my most treasured friend that has been with me through thick and thin. I owe her so much. She's given me more than I could ever recount and for that, I am eternally grateful." He looked at Ice with a warm, sincere gaze before turning back to Honey, "I-I wish to extend that same paw of friendship to you if you're agreeable to that." A bashful expression made its way onto his face. "I would also like to get to know more about you and I'm sure you'd like to know me. Why don't we ask each other questions back and forth as we walk? Only share what you're willing to. I will never pressure you into revealing something you are not comfortable with." He gave Iceheart a gentle nod and a reassuring smile. Everything would be okay. She need not worry about them.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C]   Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 18:06

Honeypaw

Honeypaw practically beamed. Forestbreeze wanted to be his friend! He didn’t want to admit it, but he was a little bit nervous that Forestbreeze wouldn’t like him after they met. He didn’t want to make Iceheart’s closest friend not like him, and then Iceheart not like him as much as a result. Iceheart was really important to him, which meant that the cats that she loved were really important to him! So, Forestbreeze’s extension of friendship made the young tom quite happy indeed.

“Of course! I mean, I’m very agreeable to that.” Honeypaw said, grinning at Forestbreeze. He kneaded the ground, disturbing the muddy dirt beneath his paws and hardly minding when it got into his fur. “I’d love to get to know you! Questions, ooh, where to start…” Honeypaw bounced on his feet again, tail swishing as he thought.

He was curious about a lot of things. About Forestbreeze himself and about him and Iceheart. His mind flooded with thoughts of things he could ask, too many all at once, and so it took him a second to sort through them and pick a topic to start with. “Umm what are your favorite things to do?” Honeypaw settled on.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C]   Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Our Friends, Old and New [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: