Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Show You What I've Got! [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Show You What I've Got! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show You What I've Got! [Open]   Show You What I've Got! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 9:35

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Resisting the temptation to roll her eyes, Brookpaw shrugged and offered a lopsided grin. "I guess I'll catch one more fish an' we can start to head back. This is all more than enough for now," she meowed as her eyes scanned the flowing water for a shadow or any significant movements from the depths. "Even if your ma is a bit tired fish, she'll always love anythin' ya catch her. It's the thought that counts or somethin' like that..." she trailed off as she finally spotted something from the corner of her eye swimming towards her hunched form. Good! Time to utilize her hunting skills one last time—one last time at least for today.

❥Brookpaw tried to catch a fish and was successful! It cost her -3 [SP].

20 | 20 [HP]
51 [54-3] | 60 [SP]

Puffing out her chest at yet another successful catch, Brookpaw set it down with the others and stood up, stretching her limbs and neck at the same time. "Al-right! That's a wrap I guess. Good catchin', Hawkpaw. You're real good at it. Also, Sleepypaw, thanks for comin' to keep your brotha company and offerin' to help us take our haul back. Honestly, I had a good time gettin' to hunt. I hope we can all hang out some other days too. Maybe you guys can even bring along your other siblings. Anyway, let's do our best to find a way to carry all these nice fish."

As she carefully divided each fish into two piles for easier assessment—small fish in one and big fish in the other—Brookpaw's smile never faded from her face. It was always nice to hang out with her peers. She hoped to get to see more of those two in the future. Hopefully, she'll get to properly get to know the other siblings as well.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 18 Jul 2022 - 9:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

Show You What I've Got! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show You What I've Got! [Open]   Show You What I've Got! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 9:35

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Show You What I've Got! [Open] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Show You What I've Got! [Open] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

Show You What I've Got! [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: