Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)

Go down 
+4
Maagistar
Arcana
Byrin
RainyHeart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) Empty
PostSubject: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 21:05

It was an ordinary day for Basilbloom, the soft green-leaf breeze rustling the trees around camp and bringing all sort of fresh growing scents.  She knew one of them had to be her coneflower patch, the first blossoms were beginning to sprout.  Before she could check on them though there were tasks to be done, first, she stopped by the nursery to deliver some borage to one of the queens, her milk supply was slowing down even though her kits still needed it.  Next, she flagged down a warrior to examine the deep thorn wound she had obtained on patrol, and once she'd confirmed there was no infection, she could give her the go-ahead to do strenuous tasks again.  She bumped into Swiftheart, exchanging short words with her sister before heading back to her den to sort out the newest bundle of herbs Fuzzybelly had collected.  Her heart was beating fast, but she wasn't concerned.  This had been normal for a while now.

Once the sorting was done, she finally allowed herself to fetch a piece of prey from the kill pile to relax.  The moon and stars shone brightly as she looked around at her clanmates smiling faces, feeling a flush of satisfying warmth.  This was a happy season in their lives, unlike the war and fear that had plagued their lives lately.  Before reaching the pile, Basilbloom stopped and took in her surroundings, gazing up at the stars above.  She wished her mother was here to see this peace, that Loudnose would bound around the corner any second to tackle her into a hug.  They had fought so hard for it, and now, she got to live in the world that desired.  The tortoiseshell she-cat took a deep breath, prepared to feel her heart finally slow for the day as she relaxed with her friends.

However, suddenly her breath was taken away from her.

Basilbloom let out a strangled, agonizing scream as pain, unbearable pain erupted inside of her chest, speaking like fire into her body, her legs, her head, everything.  The she-cat's amber eyes bulged, open wide with fear and shock, and she struggled to stay on her feet.  Staggering, she tried to take a breath but nothing would come in, only a sickening feeling of emptiness.  On reflex, she shook the sprig of chamomile from her ear and swallowed it, but it did nothing but get caught in her throat, and she had to wretch it up.  Vision blurring, she could barely see the dark specs that came up along with the remains of the once beautiful flower; blood.  Dark, honest blood, that she could not stem.  Standing became too much, and Basilbloom collapsed onto the ground with a hard thud, feeling even more pain rocket through her head.  Her paws twitched beyond her control, her chest heaved but she couldn't breathe, all she wanted was a breath.  No, no please, this can't be happening!  I don't want to die, I don't want to leave ShadowClan!

"H...H...ee..l...p!"

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 21:35

Fuzzybelly was returning from checking the elders for ticks when he heard a bloodcurdling scream.

Great StarClan, that’s Basilbloom!

The tom ran to her side, noticing she was coughing up blood. The way she was writhing, something clearly hurt, and it hurt a lot.

Fuzzybelly swiped some poppy seeds, dandelion leaves, lavender, and thyme. He wasn’t sure entirely what was going on, but she was clearly in pain.

I’m here to help, Basilbloom, it’ll be okay, it’ll all be okay…!

How much of that was for her, and how much was for himself?

Here, take these,” he meowed as he nudged the poppy seeds and dandelion leaves to her. The sprigs of lavender and thyme would be good to calm her down.

Juniper berries and honey were good ideas too, it had occurred to him, so he grabbed some of those as well to help.

Honey first, then the juniper berries, it will help!

The fluffy brown tabby felt over his head, but this was for Basilbloom. To make her better. After he gave her the herbs, he asked, “You feeling any better?
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 23:26

Duskflight

"H...H...ee..l...p!"

The very last syllable caught Duskflight's ear as he immediately turned. Fuzzybelly ran to the medicine cat's side — and so did he, eyes widened in utter horror. What happened?

"Basilbloom, can you hear us? Are you alright?" He spoke, attempting to not trip his words one after another. "Fuzzybelly, tell me what I can do to help."

The tom's ears flattened down. Everything was so fine just a moment ago. Basilbloom — She was even helping cats earlier! Yet here she lay, pained, staggering, and it pained him to see her like that. Not simply just because she was ShadowClan's medicine cat, but his friend. A clanmate of ShadowClan.

He simply couldn't afford to lose another.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 11:07

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Jumping up onto his paws at the sounds of a commotion happening nearby, Forestbreeze scrambled over to where they were coming from, concern and a twinge of fright were etched onto his features. The clans had barely gained their peace and livelihoods back and any signs of a problem made him twitchy and cautious.

Amber eyes scanned the scene the moment he arrived and he felt himself freeze for a brief moment at what he saw. He schooled his face and tried to steady his heart as he padded closer—he couldn't lose his cool right now. Basilbloom needed them and he didn't want to be detrimental in the task of helping her. However, he couldn't fully reign in his harsh heartbeat. He was frightened. This had happened all so suddenly. She had been fine then not. Starclan, what was happening?

He paused his movements once he arrived by Duskflight's side. He didn't want to crowd Fuzzybelly and Basilbloom. "Fuzzybelly? Is there anything I can do too? I-I'll do anything." Despite his best efforts, his voice came out a bit breathy and rushed. His eyes scanned the downed medicine cat with worry and urgency. He wasn't going to move until Fuzzybelly had instructed him either to just leave or on what he could do to assist. If it was better he left, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 13:43

Swiftheart had talked briefly with Basilbloom earlier that morning. (As was mentioned) and she sat with her kits in the Nursery since then keeping an eye on them. Frogkit was Ill and she had asked Basil for any advise … the stubern kit refused to take any herbs and swiftheart was not sure how bad the illness was. She was pretty sure it was just a cold that would pass soon.

A call for help rang through the air and she jumped up startled. Her heart sank when upon running over she realized it was her older sister in a lot of pain on the ground with a crowd already gathering… she felt so helpless as she watched fuzzy work. “Sis… no don’t leave us” she pleaded as if this would somehow do something

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 17:48

The first thing Rookfire heard when coming back into camp was a horrid scream. Dropping the vole he caught at the fresh-kill pile, the black tuxedo rushed to where the commotion was happening - right in front of the medicine den. Peeking inside, he noticed Basilbloom convulsing and vomiting blood. Pushing himself past the crowd, the black tuxedo noticed Fuzzybelly treating Basilbloom. Overall, he seemed to be doing the right things, but Rookfire thought there might be something else important he might need to use, so that the medicine cat's efforts wouldn't be regurgitated with a puddle of blood. Locating the willow leaves in the medicine den, Rookfire jumped for them - making sure not to land on Basilbloom's body. Grabbing them, the black tuxedo carried them to Fuzzybelly and a struggling Basilbloom.

"I got some willow leaves," the black tuxedo said to Fuzzybelly, placing the leaves at the medicine cat's feet. "They should help her not vomit everything." C'mon, Basil... he thought worriedly. You can pull through. ShadowClan lost so many, so quickly. How could they fare with another? The black tuxedo remembered the conversations he had with Flintstar about training Basilbloom as a medicine cat due to her physical deficiencies potentially being fatal if she lived the life of a warrior. Of course, they both knew that it wouldn't prevent them from affecting her life.

It felt like everything was happening so fast. He had barely spent time with Basilbloom before a Twoleg caught him and swept him from the Thunderpath. When he came back, she was a very capable medicine cat, and Rookfire chose to become a warrior due to her proficiency in the art. Now, she was in danger, and he felt that he was back as ShadowClan's medicine cat, trying to save the life of a cat like he had so many times before.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 17:52

Nightstalker rushed from Froststars den when he heard Basilblooms cry and the growing crowd and panic to investigate. The young tom's heart dropped into his belly when he saw his older sister on the ground, her mouth flapping open and closed in obvious distress. Fuzzybelly was no doubt panicked as well, but there would be no helping that panic if every cat was all hounding the young medicine cat for something to do, something to help. "Shadowclan! Give Fuzzybelly some space, hounding him will be of no help to anybody!" Nightstalker yowled, pushing his clan-mates gently if they needed a bit of force to get the message across. Nightstalker kept his distance as well, though his concern and worry were obvious on his face.

Thankfully, Rookfire presented himself just as he was about to call for him. "Thank you Rookfire. Please let me know if either of you need anything further, I'll be right here." Nightstalker mewed, struggling to keep his emotions down and his mind calm. That was his eldest sister for Starclans sake. "Some cat get Mistyfalcon, please." Nightstalker mewed, asking no cat in particular. Any cat that wanted to escape the situation, could do so by doing that.

the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 10:47

Mistyfalcon had been growing more frail as of late, and it had taken him longer than it should have to limp over when he'd heard Basilbloom's cries of distress. Thankfully, several of his younger clanmates had made it to Basilbloom first, Rookfire and Fuzzybelly included. They were already moving about with herbs doing what they could, and Mistyfalcon prayed it would be enough.

He just managed to catch the tail end of Nightstalker's words, attention far more focused on Basilbloom and the cats trying to help her. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Doubtlessly the answer would simply be to stay out of Fuzzybelly's way and let him work. There was a sickening sense of dread and worry, a heavy weight in Mistyfalcon's stomach as he watched Basilbloom writhe and sputter. "What happened?" Basilbloom, he reflected, had never been the healthiest of cats, even as a kit. Her health had always been a source of worry, and was the reason she'd become a medicine cat in the first place. A less taxing strain on the body would allow her to do more, even if her problems hadn't been alleviated completely. Evidently, that hadn't been enough, and Mistyfalcon's tail lashed once in frustration. Shadowclan had lost so much recently, would they really take Basilbloom too? Not a thought he wanted to entertain at all, not one any parent should have to, but it lingered in the back of his mind anyways.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 22:09

Willow leaves are great, thank you,” the tom responded briskly.

He offered the leaves, hoping she was well enough to comply.

Fuzzybelly was in a trance until the deputy told everyone to give him space. Much appreciated, but they were watching him bumble around like an idiot trying to figure out what was wrong to begin with.

I’m grabbing one last thing,” the tom meowed as he ran to the medicine den. Chamomile.

It was perhaps an idiotic idea, but one he would rue the day of Basilbloom dying because of his oversight. She always had sprigs of it on her, so it made some sense to try to give her those once she was finished with the willow leaves.

No matter what, you’re safe in ShadowClan, we can do this,” Fuzzybelly whispered, possibly loud enough for others to hear. This was his mentor, the one who picked him out as a kit, for StarClan’s sake. He wasn’t prepared to have that severed in a greenleaf afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)   the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

the world spins out of my control (Open, Fuzzybelly needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: