Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

shadowbanned;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakefoot

Snakefoot

Characters : Snakekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Number of posts : 13

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptySun 26 Jun 2022 - 17:45

The world was big. Much too big, Snakekit thought. All he wanted to do was lie in the cool shadows of the nursery and listen to the breathing of his mother. Outside, the world was unpredictable. Snakekit didn't like that. He was afraid of the unpredictable, and if he could, he'd stay inside the nursery from dawn until dusk.

But the dark-colored kit knew that he would one day become an apprentice, and then a ShadowClan warrior. There were many things to do besides lying around all day to escape the warmth of the season. Sighing, Snakekit rolled over and crawled to the opening of the nursery, peering out with bright green eyes.

Was anyone out there?

Last edited by Snakefoot on Mon 27 Jun 2022 - 8:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2428

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 7:33

Someone was indeed out there. Having been in the nursery herself not long ago, caring for her adopted kits, Snowfoot now found herself looking over in that direction more often. Today, it seemed, a new little face had appeared at the entrance. The black-and-white she-cat quietly padded over. “Hello there, little guy.”
Back to top Go down
Snakefoot

Snakefoot

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 8:33

It wasn't long before a black-and-white cat padded over to the nursery to say hello. Snakekit had noticed how other cats liked to oggle at the clan's youngest members, and he found himself slightly bashful as the she-cat greeted him. He folded his ears and glanced down to his dark-furred paws, wrapping his tail around his body tightly. "Hi." Then, curiosity got the best of the young tom. "Are you a warrior?"

Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 8:56

“I am,” Snowfoot said simply in response to the kit’s question. “I’m Snowfoot, mom to your denmate Slugkit. I’ve moved out of the nursery since his siblings have been apprenticed and he will be soon. What’s your name?”
Back to top Go down
Snakefoot

Snakefoot

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 9:25

A warrior! Regardless of how bashful Snakekit was when it came to talking to new cats, he couldn't help but to be excited to meet another ShadowClan warrior. Snakekit tilted his head and smiled a little, listening to the she-cat's voice. Slugkit! So this was his denmate's mother. He thought he maybe recognized her scent. "Oh," he said, nodding to Snowfoot. "I'm Snakekit."

Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 11:59

“Who are your parents?” Snowfoot asked curiously. A rather disturbing thought prickled at the back of her mind the second she said it. ShadowClan had lost a queen recently… hopefully not this one’s mother…
Back to top Go down
Snakefoot

Snakefoot

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 18:13

Why did everyone have to ask about his parents? Snakekit gazed at his paws as he remembered his mother who had passed from greencough only a moon ago. His father had been killed by an adder bite two moons earlier than that, which left Snakekit an orhpan. Luckily, the nursing queens of ShadowClan had allowed him to get the milk and warmth he needed, but other than that he was truly alone.

He looked up at Snowfoot, who seemed like a nice cat. He liked her black and white fur, but he couldn't help the sadness he felt about his parents. "Gailsong was my mother..." He knew Snowfoot would know that she was now gone. Many cats adored Gailsong. "And my father was Snarleback." And both of them are dead.

Bristle

Bristle

Characters : Darkkit of Shadowclan, BristlingKit of SkyClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Kit, SkyClan Kit
Number of posts : 8

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 20:47

Darkkit opened her eyes to the sight of nursery bedding all around her.  At first, she just lay there, entranced by the warmth and color.  Then, once the warmth of her sleepiness began to ebb from her limbs, she wriggled out from where she had rolled beneath the bedding.  Freed from the bedding, her next discovery told her that there was a dark cat rear standing on the ceiling in front of her.  

Wait, that can’t be right, she thought, conjuring hazy memories of warm milk and the feeling of being right side up to get it.  She rolled over onto all fours and, with some effort and concentration, pushed herself to her paws.  Shyly padding over to the entrance of the nursery, she heard the other kit say “Gailsong was my mother.  And my father was Snarleback.”  

Her fellow kit seemed sad, so Darkkit attempted to press her white-tipped chin and nose into Snakekit’s warm flank, purring in what she hoped was a comforting way.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 17:27

“I’m sorry,” Snowfoot mewed. “I realized as soon as I said it that I shouldn’t have. If it helps, I lost my mother when I was barely older than you. Froststar brought me to ShadowClan.” She cracked a bit of a smile when the other kit approached. “Hi, Darkkit,” she greeted the little one. Thankfully, she remembered this one’s name, if only because Lightpaw had talked about her a little.
Back to top Go down
Snakefoot

Snakefoot

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 20:04

As he talked, he was surprised to feel a warm nose press into his flank in comfort. Glancing over, he was his denmate Darkkit and purred in greeting, trying to shake away the sadness. He liked Darkkit more than most of the other kits, mostly because she was the only one to show affection towards him.

"It's okay, Snowfoot," he replied. Really, it was. Lots of warriors had lost their parents at a young age; he wasn't anything special and he certainly couldn't sit around all day moping. He listened as Snowfoot talked about her own parents. His eyes widened. "Really? Wow..." he flicked his tail. "But that hasn't stopped you from becoming a great warrior, has it?" He was worried that his sorrow would impact his training once he became an apprentice.

Bristle

Bristle

Characters : Darkkit of Shadowclan, BristlingKit of SkyClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Kit, SkyClan Kit
Number of posts : 8

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 20:17

Darkkit saw Snowfoot standing in front of the nursery, and shrank back a bit from the larger cat.  She had been about to share tongues with Snakefoot like she’d seen some of the queens do before bed.  Instead, she settled herself on her haunches, gave her right forepaw a quick lick, swiped it over her face, then alertly watched the other two cats.  Her gray eyes roved between them curiously as she answered, “Hi.  You do seem like a good warrior.” she addressed any-cat.

Darkkit, ShadowClan, #333366

Bristlekit, SkyClan, #6666ff

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 9:13

Snowfoot smiled in response to Snakekit’s question and Darkkit’s remark. “Well, to be honest there were days when I was slowed down a bit. It’s not easy to lose someone you love, after all. But you know what? Here I am, a warrior. No, it didn’t stop me. If anything, I worked harder hoping I could make my mother proud. And Froststar and Swiftheart were always there for me too.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shadowbanned; Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowbanned;   shadowbanned; Empty

Back to top Go down

shadowbanned;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: