Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] Empty
PostSubject: So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]   So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] EmptySun 26 Jun 2022 - 12:32

Stormpaw

Stormpaw hasn’t had much of a chance to spend alone time with Owlshriek since the news of his and Maplespring’s relationship spread like wildfire through the camp. Whenever they go out, it is always with another warrior because of Owlshriek’s punishment, and at camp, he’s been busy with apprentice duties and with, well. Maplespring. It’s not until after her kitting that Stormpaw could even attempt a moment alone with his mentor.

Which is just as well. Stormpaw wouldn’t have really known what to say. Having the time to process things without actually having to talk about any of it was ideal in Stormpaw’s book. Perhaps he had the tendency to overthink things, but at least he didn’t run on impulse. He liked to think that was a positive thing. This was all very weird, and to be honest, he didn't really understand why either Owlshriek or Maplespring would feel strongly enough about each other to break the warrior code. They can't have possibly spent that much time together, could they? Still, after a while, Stormpaw decided it really wasn't any of his business. He just wanted his mentor to be happy. And having kits seemed like a thing to be happy about?

Still, after long enough, he missed Owlshriek’s company, kits or no kits. And when he saw Owlshriek settling down by himself during mealtime, Stormpaw was all too happy to grab a fish and hurry over to join him before anyone else had the chance. “Hi,” He said, giving Owlshriek a small grin as he curled up beside him. “How are you doing?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]   So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 18:14

Owlshriek rested his head on his paws, looking exhausted. Yellow eyes flickered up to his apprentice. The tom had grown much from the small kit he had begun to mentor all those sunrises ago. He gathered his energy and raised his gaze towards Stormpaw. "Well enough." He mused, sitting up despite his paw pad's protests. "Seems I've forgotten how many thorns brambles have." A chuckle escaped the tom as he lifted his paws to clean the tiny cuts.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]   So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 13:21

Stormpaw

Stormpaw felt a pang of sympathy. Owlshriek was clearly exhausted. He shifted over and pressed himself against his mentor’s side, giving his shoulder a brief comforting lick. He chuckled a bit at his Owlshriek’s dry joke.

He let them both sit in silence for a moment, before his gaze eventually drifted towards the nursery. “How’s…Maplespring?” He asked. “And the kits.” It was still so strange for Stormpaw to talk about. “They seem healthy.” He offered. He really wasn’t sure what you’re supposed to say in these sorts of situations.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]   So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 8:56

Owlshriek placed his paw down, and let himself rest for just a moment. "Maplespring seems a bit slower recently. I thought it was just from the kits, but something else is happening and I'm worried." His ears flickered uncertainly. "The kits are great. Hawkkit behaves a lot like me, Rainkit like Maplespring. Sootkit is protective over Sleepykit, which I appreciate because that kitten is always sleeping." What would she do when she gets older and has chores, and has to protect the clan? Would she be too tired to fight? "I wasn't sure it was possible to worry as much as I am right now. But, I guess that comes with being a father." He sighed, and glanced back at Stormpaw. "Sorry, I shouldn't have dumped that all on you." He managed a small smile. "How do you feel about being a warrior?"

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]   So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 18:30

Stormpaw

Stormpaw’s heart ached for his mentor, and he pressed a little further against him, trying to provide what little comfort he could just through the warmth of his fur and the presence of another cat. “You don’t have to apologize.” He said immediately. “I asked because I wanted to know. I’m sure Maplespring will be okay- the kits too. She’s tough, and so are you. Any child of yours is sure to make a fantastic warrior.” He gave his mentor a warm smile and rubbed his head against him briefly. “If you’re really worried about Maplespring, maybe talk to Dovesight about it? I’m sure she’d be happy to keep an eye on her for you.”

After a moment, he registered that Owlshriek had asked him a question, and he blinked. “Oh.” He blinked again. “Do you- do you really think I’m close to becoming one?” He asked. “That still seems awfully far away.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]   So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 10:55

Owlshriek

An amused purr escaped Owlshriek. "I will try to convince Maplespring to go to Dovesight." Hopefully the she-cat would agree. She had been insistent on not being a hassle or burden for RiverClan. The tom had done his best to explain to her that as the mother of his kits, she was not a burden. They still had a ways to go. But, a cat who did not have a ways to go--

Owlshriek fitted Stormpaw with a tilt of his head. "Of course." He mused, shaking out a thorn scratched paw. "You are a quick learner, and very dependable. Poppyshine has told me a lot about what you've been up to since I've been dealing with my family." Owlshriek watched his apprentice for a moment, admiring how big the other tom had gotten over the moons. "Maybe I should be discussing with Perchstar your next steps."

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]   So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 12:41

Stormpaw

Stormpaw nodded. He hoped that Owlshriek’s worries for Maplespring could be put to rest. And that Maplespring was truly alright. She had to be under a lot of stress, considering she’d left her former clan and family behind…He may not know the she-cat very well, but she was a part of Riverclan now, and Owlshriek cared for her. Stormpaw didn’t want to see anything happen to her. He, of course, didn’t voice any of those concerns. He didn’t want to add to Owlshriek’s worries. He was sure that Dovesight would take care of her, and that she’d be just fine. He was just overthinking, like usual.

Stormpaw blinked as he was pulled out of those thoughts by Owlshriek’s appraising glance, and he felt himself grow hot with pride and a little bit of embarrassment. He ducked his head, overwhelmed by the praise but feeling warm because of it. “It’s only thanks to you that I’ve gotten this far, Owlshriek.” He said softly. “Everything I’ve learned is because of you.” He looked up at him and gave him a shy smile. “Thank you for everything you’ve taught me.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]   So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

So, How's Fatherhood Going? [c]
Page 1 of 1