Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleepy Greetings [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Sleepy Greetings [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptySun 26 Jun 2022 - 12:14

Stormpaw

Stormpaw had been, to say the least, shocked by the news that his mentor had broken the warrior code. Somehow, the more shocking part of that news was that Owlshriek was a father. Stormpaw had largely been just trying to process since he learned the news. He knew that Maplespring and Owlshriek had gotten along well at the gathering--but not that well!

Still, startling revelations aside, Stormpaw did still want to get to know his mentor’s kits. Plus, he found that he just enjoyed spending time with the kits and the queens in the nursery when he had the time. He was tired after finishing a hunting patrol, but not tired enough to actually rest. With his other apprentice duties finished for the day, he decided it was a good time for a visit.

When he entered the soft, warm nursery and looked around, he nearly missed the tiny, silver kit resting in a little pile of moss. “Oh!” He looked over to where kits of similar age near Maplespring were playing, presumably the kit's siblings. “Hello.” He lowered himself down a bit. “I don't believe we've met. What’s your name?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 17:56

Finally, her own nest.

The kitten huffed to herself, happy to have pulled some moss from her mother's nest into a small pile away from her siblings. Dragging it towards the enterance had taken a bit of effort, but Sleepykit was perfectly comfortable and content with her new spot. No more siblings harassing her, no more nagging tongue from her mother, just rest. And, of course, watching the happenings of camp, as she would soon join them as an apprentice. But, for now, sleep.

And the kitten remembered no more.

Or she would love to have said that, but another cat's voice caught her off guard. Squinting her eyes together she folded her ears back and murmured: "They're playing moss ball over there." A huffy voice sounded from Sleepykit, her irritation catching an edge to her voice.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 13:14

Stormpaw

It took Stormpaw a minute of blinking dumbly to realize that the kit had built her own little nest. He couldn’t help his tiny little chuckle. Clearly, she wanted some alone time. He felt bad for disturbing her rest. No wonder she was grumpy with him, if she had been trying to nap!

He ducked his head in apology. “I’m sorry little one, I didn’t realize you were trying to sleep.” He said, giving her a soft smile. “I’ll let you get your rest, if you would like.” He straightened himself back out.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 9:01

Sleepykit frowned and watched him stand back up. "Why are you leaving? I'm awake now." It wasn't as irritating as before, simply more confused than anything, her head tilted, and her tiny ears faced him, looking over the other cat with curiosity. She had seen him around, sometimes with her dad. "Are you a warrior?" Sleepykit asked, blinking up at him expectantly.

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 18:43

Stormpaw

Stormpaw paused again, then settled down with a smile since she seemed interested in him sticking around. “I wanted to let you have your rest if that’s what you were looking for. And no, not quite yet. I’m an apprentice, your father’s apprentice, in fact.” He smiled.

“I was hoping to get the chance to get to know some of you kits. It’s not every day your mentor becomes a dad, after all.” He gives a small laugh and shakes his head, before looking at Sleepykit. “I’m Stormpaw. What’s your name?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 11:00

Sleepykit

Green eyes blinked owlishly. "Dad's apprentice?" She repeated, sitting up slightly from her place in her mini nest and trying to fight a yawn that overtook her. "I'm Sleepykit." The kitten informed Stormpaw curtly, eyes unmoving from the older cat's form. "Have you caught a fish before?" She had seen her mother pick at fish. It smelled alright, and tasted great! Sleepykit had sneaked a few bites. But the fish was so big! She was confused about how any cat might be able to catch one.

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 12:34

Stormpaw

Stormpaw smiled at the young kit, settling fully into a comfortable sitting position. Sleepykit… it certainly suited her. He chuckled at the question. “I have. I’ve caught a lot, in fact.” He said. “It wasn’t the easiest to learn, but I like to think I’ve gotten better with time. Are you excited to learn how to catch fish?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 10:12

Sleepykit

Sleepykit seemed to consider this. "Kinda." She mewed, looking thoughtful. "I'm excited to have my own nest. Hawkkit kicks in his sleep." She glared at the kitten playing further into the den. "What is it like having your own real nest?" Sleepypaw's eyes shone at the thought. No more siblings kicking at her or hounding her to play. Just enjoyment of sleeping. For that, Sleepypaw looked forward to being an apprentice.

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 13:27

Stormpaw

Stormpaw chuckled softly at Sleepykit’s offended side comment about Hawkkit. Perhaps he should be grateful that he was the only kit in his litter. He had siblings that were born before and after him, but when he was a kit he mostly had to share his nest only with his mother. It was lonely at the time, but perhaps there were some advantages after all. “It’s nice,” Stormpaw replied. “It’s nice having a bit of privacy. And choosing who you get to sleep next to. Like my friend and I, Brookpaw, like to have our nests next to each other.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptySun 24 Jul 2022 - 9:34

Sleepykit

The kitten blinked owlishly, then, with increased intrest she mewed; "Can I not sleep near anyone? I'd like to keep a fish's length between my nest and everyone else." Some of her siblings liked to sprawl so far that it reached other queen's nests. They were getting too big for the den. Fighting a yawn, she continued. "Only my mom is good to nap with. Everyone else never seems to settle down." Her mother was the best napping partner and always gave her the time and day to spend time with her and nap the day away. She loved her mother dearly for it.

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 15:26

Stormpaw

Stormpaw chuckled. “Some of the apprentices keep their nests a little farther away from the others. I don’t know if you can manage the whole fish length, although I suppose that depends on the size of the fish, but you can get some space. Or just find apprentices who are peaceful sleepers to be close too.” He gave a small smile. “But my mom is a pretty good nap partner too. Sometimes I miss sleeping right next to her.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  EmptySat 30 Jul 2022 - 12:42

Sleepykit

Sleepypaw glanced over at her mother's form, green eyes wandering over her pelt. Then, with a nod, Sleepykit turned back towards Stormpaw. "I'm going to sleep by my mom until I'm old and my muzzle is grey!" Her voice held an odd sense of determination. As if she didn't take no for an answer. It was only right that her was able to sleep next to her mother for ages! Her mom was the only comfy thing she knew! Owlshriek, her dad, was comfy enough. But nothing that held a firefly to her mom. "When you share tongues, do you lay with Brookpaw?" Sleepypaw asked, green eyes inspecting the older cat with curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Greetings [c]    Sleepy Greetings [c]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Greetings [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: