Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6881

carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) Empty
PostSubject: carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion)   carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:03

Perchstar had almost surprised herself with the route her paws had taken. Instead of returning across the river to camp, and regrouping after the horrible failed diplomacy, she instead walked further down SkyClan territory until the scent changed to that of ThunderClan. Ashflight had returned to camp, citing the need to let the other warriors know why Perchstar would be gone for a longer period of time. "I need to talk to Minnowfin," she had told Owlshriek shortly. Hopefully he trusted her, because unfortunately, she was tired of talking. She had enough words left for a little bit more leader-to-leader conversation, she hoped... but not much more than that. She had talked herself out, and for what? To have all her arguments and reasoning ignored? To be told that she knew nothing? That she was naive because she had only recently become leader? Well, she resented that. It was only one of the many negative emotions that had been stirring quietly inside of her the whole walk over. Disgust at the way SkyClan was being run. Anger that they seemed determined to let Beechfang get away with it; that a murderer's life was more important than Cloverheart's. Dread at the realization that murderers had been across their border this whole time, and only now made themselves known. Fear at the memory of Dawnhawk, and the knowledge that battle loomed over the horizon even now. Her Clan was so small... so many warriors had vanished. That was why she needed an alliance, and quickly. She needed help. And the rest of the forest needed to know what they were up against. The rest of the forest needed to know what their neighbors were up to. So, despite the exhaustion that was gradually compounding in her veins, the RiverClan leader made her way into ThunderClan territory, gradually finding the camp she had visited once before.

Before she could enter the camp entrance, however, she was stopped by a ThunderClan cat. At least they have better security than SkyClan does. "I am here to speak to Minnowfin, or whoever his deputy is," Perchstar said politely. "I have something to speak with them about. This is not an antagonistic visit." Hopefully, they would let her in. Was Softfall... still alive? Would he be an issue? They hadn't had contact with ThunderClan for moons... was this a futile mission?

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Fri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15463

PostSubject: carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion)   carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:03

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) Failuredice

carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) Mistpe10
carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

PostSubject: Re: carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion)   carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:16

Owlshriek managed a nod, following after her silently. He had been here before, to deliver scaring blows to Softfall in response to his actions against RiverClan. Not that any cat truly knew. But the feeling sunk heavily in his pelt. The conversation with SkyClan made it even heavier. But, he couldn't step away now. Perchstar needed him to be there to help her. It was the least he could do at the moment. Even if he was silent. She did well handling any conversation, it was for the best he stayed as he was.

---

A young she-cat squeaked at the sight of two large fishy-smelling cats. The black apprentice leaped out of the bush that held a patch of herbs Fawnshine had tasked her to collect. "Ah! Um," She cleared her throat, dropping the herbs on the ground to puff out her pelt as best as she could. "Ah, I'm uh, I'm Eggpaw. Mottlerose is our deputy! Uhm. I'm the medicine cat apprentice. Fawnshine's apprentice. Uh, um..." She trailed off, eyes wide. "You guys are really tall." She remarked. Then, putting it all together, the apprentice puffed out her chest. "Yes! I will lead the way. I know where I'm going!" Tail high, Eggpaw led the way back to camp. After making a few wrong turns.

"Minnowfin, Mottlerose!" She called into their camp. "I think this is RiverClan...? They wanna talk!"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion)   carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 15:34

Did someone catch fish...?

Stormpaw had been resting outside the warriors den, enjoying the afternoon sunshine on his fur with very little concern in the world, and caught unawares as Eggpaw returned with a few strangers on her tail. "Is that really RiverClan?" He gasped at her, though turned a little sheepish and said nothing more. His blue eyes narrowed at them all the same. The elders said you could see gills on their sides if you looked sharply enough... but what were they doing here?

carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) PDt1Qqd carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion)   carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 17:18

This topic is being temporarily locked while previously ongoing topics are finished up. It will be unlocked and open for posting once the necessary topics have been completed.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion)   carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion) Empty

Back to top Go down

carrying the banner (open;; RC/TC discussion)
Page 1 of 1