Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wilting Leaves [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

Wilting Leaves [C] Empty
PostSubject: Wilting Leaves [C]   Wilting Leaves [C] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 11:01

Iceheart

Iceheart knew it was probably not her business. She probably would not have said anything about their outing; not about Leafpaw’s recklessness or her anger or even that she had raked her claws across Iceheart’s face…But Leafpaw had said that she wanted to die, and Iceheart knew that if anything were to happen to her and she hadn’t told anyone, she would carry fresh guilt for the rest of her life. She couldn’t handle that.

She stepped into the elder’s den and her nose still ached from where Leafpaw had clawed at her. She didn’t let it show on her face as she approached Mistyfalcon and gave a small nod in greeting. “Hello, Mistyfalcon. I wish I could say I was visiting just to bring you well-wishes, but I actually have some concerns about Leafpaw.” She sat down before the elder and held in a sigh. “I took Leafpaw out for an assessment to make sure she was learning well. While she was out, she encountered a snake and was having some difficulty, so I stepped in. She…did not like that.” Her nose twitched, feeling the ache again. “She ran off, continued to be reckless, and when I finally stopped her, she expressed that her reckless behavior was due to…in her words, she did not want to live.”

Iceheart really wished she didn’t have to bring this news to Mistyfalcon. The elder had been through enough these past few moons, with Murkystar’s death and final dissolution, and then Batglow’s passing…She didn’t want to bring more bad news, yet here she was.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

Wilting Leaves [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilting Leaves [C]   Wilting Leaves [C] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 14:33

Mistyfalcon lifted his head wearily as Iceheart entered the den. "It's never good news... You get used to it." He commented dryly. He'd almost come to expect it. Rogues, deaths, the dark forest, more deaths... It was like clockwork. Unending. It had become exhausting, draining what little energy he had.

At the first mention of Leafpaw, however, any snark fell away from him. Having trouble with a snake and not being happy with help, that could simply be arrogance or insecurity. Shadowclan was filled with exception hunters and fighters, and snakes often appeared much easier to defeat than they actually were. But no, Iceheart continued, and what she spoke of was far from that. "She what?" There was no hiding the shocked dismay in his tone. His tail twitched in agitated concern. "Did she say why? We've lost plenty recently but..." He shook his head, a world-weary sigh escaping him.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

Wilting Leaves [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilting Leaves [C]   Wilting Leaves [C] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2022 - 14:20

Iceheart

The weary sighs and pained expression on Mistyfalcon’s face stirred more guilt inside of Iceheart, but she pressed forward in explaining. “I think she feels…left out, or forgotten—she seems to think she is useless, or at least that other people think she is useless. I think she takes pride in what skills she has, and seems sensitive about it being called into question, even inadvertently.” Her nose twitched and she added, “She believes she was named after Leaffall, and that it somehow reflects that everyone believes she is…a curse, or something. I couldn’t quite follow her logic. But regardless…I wanted to inform you.” The guilt swelled in Iceheart’s chest and she bowed her head to the elder. “I…apologize if I’ve contributed to her bad state of mind when we went out.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

Wilting Leaves [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilting Leaves [C]   Wilting Leaves [C] EmptySat 25 Jun 2022 - 12:27

Mistyfalcon listened in silence as Iceheart spoke, tail tip twitching back and forth across his paws in agitation. Self-esteem as a younger cat could be... volatile, was the best way Mistyfalcon could understand it. No cat liked their abilities called into question, but this went beyond that, far beyond that, from Iceheart's words.

Named after leaf-fall... Stars, where had she even gotten that notion from? His eyes narrowed slightly, concern in their dark depths. Unbidden his thoughts turned to Crowcall and his taunting when they were apprentices. It wasn't as uncommon as any cat would like, that was for sure, though he'd long since buried his anger at his now-gone clanmate. "She hasn't been fighting with her fellow apprentices at all, has she?" Apprentices and kits could be cruel, intentionally or not, and he knew how words could cut deeper than claws. If someone was bullying her, it wouldn't hurt to find out who. Well, it wouldn't hurt him. The guilty party, however...

A tattered ear flicked as he pushed that thought from his mind as Iceheart apologized. "I don't think you would've done so intentionally. You couldn't have known."

"I'll try and talk to her. Stars know no apprentice should feel that way." And he could stand to spend more time with his kits than isolating himself in the elder's den... Not that he'd admit that out loud.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Wilting Leaves [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilting Leaves [C]   Wilting Leaves [C] EmptySun 26 Jun 2022 - 13:45

Iceheart

Iceheart nodded with Mistyfalcon. She wished she could be of more assistance. She wasn’t Leafpaw’s mentor, so she really didn’t know what was going on with her. All she could bring was bad news. “I haven’t been around many apprentices besides Honeypaw, so I’m not sure if the other apprentices are being trouble for her. I can ask Honeypaw later if he’s noticed anything.” She hoped that wasn’t the case, but at least if it was, it may be an easy fix. “I hope that things can get better for her. If I can help in any way, Mistyfalcon, please let me know…I think it’s been hard on all of the younger cats, since the Dark Forest’s stay. Vixenpaw and Honeypaw have had their own troubles. I suppose it’s not easy to readjust to things.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

Wilting Leaves [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilting Leaves [C]   Wilting Leaves [C] EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 5:42

Leafpaw padded back into camp, carrying a squirrel in her jaws. she dragged it to the elders den, meaning to show it to her father, and also to do her duty and feed the elders. as she reached the den entrance, she heard bits of a conversation. she pricked her ears, trying to catch what was happening.

“I hope that things can get better for her. If I can help in any way, Mistyfalcon, please let me know…I think it’s been hard on all of the younger cats, since the Dark Forest’s stay. Vixenpaw and Honeypaw have had their own troubles. I suppose it’s not easy to readjust to things.”

Leafpaw froze. Iceheart did it. the tortoiseshell took a deep breath and shuffled her paws. tears welled up in her eyes. that warrior just had to stick her nose into her business, did she? no even mistyfalcon would think her weird. the apprentice choked back a sob and threw the squirrel to the entrance before turning and running out of camp.

OOC: some cat can hear and stop her if you want :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wilting Leaves [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilting Leaves [C]   Wilting Leaves [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wilting Leaves [C]
Page 1 of 1