Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moscow [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

Moscow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Moscow [C]   Moscow [C] EmptySun 19 Jun 2022 - 20:57

Curiosity had won over trepidation that day, and Adderkit trotted out of the nursery with more confidence than he could remember ever holding. He still kept to the edges of camp, skirting around the cats bunched together sharing tongues, but his step wasn't so skittish, and he didn't dart from shadow to shadow in an attempt to hide himself. He padded across camp, ears perked and twitching with interest. He was good at eavesdropping, he'd learned quickly, being so small and quiet. Unfortunately, none of the passing conversations he caught were all that interesting- something about the elders being uncontrollable and near-belligerent (which did catch his attention; weren't the elders supposed to be experienced and time, worn from their tenure as warriors), or another thing about an especially large hare that had been brought home, mutterings about Gatherings and border skirmishes and things he all around cared very little for. Attention turned towards a pair of older cats sharing a meal and talking quietly, Adderkit hadn't been watching where he was going, and planted a paw firmly on something soft, fur-like. Startled, he backed away and turned to inspect what he'd nearly tripped over, only to find it'd been another cat's tail. A lean cat, who all but towered over him. "Oh." Was all he could manage to breathe for a moment, before he collected himself and cleared his throat, straightening out again. "S-sorry. I... didn't see you there." He was wincing internally. This had been exactly what he'd been trying to avoid, not stumble right into.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

Moscow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow [C]   Moscow [C] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 13:47

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw had been zoning out from where they sat out in the camp. The wind whistled through the camp and their ears twitched, listening for words they could pick up on the whispers. They hadn’t noticed the distracted kit walking in their direction, but they flinched when they felt a paw trod on their tail. Whisperpaw turned their head to see the nervous kit shrinking away, and they immediately relaxed.

That’s alright, Whisperpaw promised as they turned to face the young one. They slid to lie down in front of them so Whisperpaw didn’t tower above. You’re one of the new kits from the nursery…I’m Whisperpaw. Is it your first time out in camp?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse

Moscow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow [C]   Moscow [C] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 4:14

The massive cat's movements were languid as they turned around, staring down the length of their nose at Adderkit for a moment before they readjusted, lowering themselves to eye level. Their voice was soft, almost to the point where Adderkit had to strain his ears just to hear them clearly. Whisperpaw really fits them, doesn't it? They wondered quietly, ears twitching forward to listen in closer. In a moment, the kit's anxieties seemed to disappear, replaced instead by indignation. Stretching out his legs to stand as tall as possible- which, he realized with a frown, wasn't all that greater of a height than where he already stood -the ruddy kit puffed out his chest. "No, it isn't my first time out." The correction came with a stiff nod. Even if camp was still beyond him, bigger than he was ready to experience, he didn't want to look as lost as he felt. Stars forbid his nervousness became so apparent that even apprentices (no matter that they looked old enough to be a warrior themselves) thought he looked lost.

"I've been out of camp before, with my brother. It's just... well-" Then Adderkit's timidness returned full force, and he shrank down again, legs bowing, and ducked his head to avoid Whisperpaw's eyes. "It's very big, and there are many cats larger and scarier than I am. I'm just... not used to it, not yet. That's all. It's much different than the nursery."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

Moscow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow [C]   Moscow [C] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 10:47

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw nodded sympathetically. It is, they agreed. It was leafbare when I was in the nursery at your age, so I did not leave the nursery often. It was far too cold. That, and they were also extra exhausted as a kit. After so many moons, Whisperpaw has managed to go at least half the day without sleeping now, which is far more than they ever could have said as a kit.

You shouldn’t be afraid of the cats here, though, they continued. All of the cats here may look big and scary, but they are actually quite kind. All the cats here are a part of your clan, and so they will take care of you. There’s no need to fear while you’re in camp.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

Moscow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow [C]   Moscow [C] EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 4:27

Adderkit listened, intent, eyes widening slowly with interest. He'd realized he'd stretched up again, comforted by Whisperpaw's words. Well, he knew that well enough... that his Clanmates were just looking out for him. But it was good to hear that from someone older, who had experience with the Clan, instead of just trying to convince himself of it. Not that they'd go out of their way to hurt me, but- He shook his head, brow furrowing. He didn't want to worry about his Clanmates intentions anymore; something else Whisperpaw said had caught his attention.

"Can you tell me about leaf-bare?" He mewed, the quiver gone from his voice. "I think I've heard Mom and Dad talk about it a few times, but not much... what's the snow like? How cold is it? It's so warm right now, and nice. I can't imagine it so cold." For affect, Adderkit shivered, but his steady gaze remained trained on the apprentice before him.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Moscow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow [C]   Moscow [C] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 10:27

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw tilted their head and thought. How to describe leafbare? They had lived through most of the seasons, but how does one describe cold to a cat that had never experienced it? There were the cool nights, but that didn’t compare to the actual cold of leafbare at all. You barely even shivered during greenleaf. When it gets warm, it does feel impossible for it to ever be cold again. I suppose the best I can describe it would be when you step into a pool of water and you get the small jolt of cold before it returns to a normal temperature—but that jolt never goes away. It stays piercing into you.

They weren’t sure that was the best way to describe it, but it was the best they could think to use. Snow felt easier to explain. When snow first falls, it is soft like fresh moss. The longer it is on the ground, the harder it gets. It looks solid but your paws will sink right into it, unless you find a patch of hard ice.  Then, the entire forest, as far as you can see, looks like my pelt. They smile at the kit. You’ll do well blending into the forest now when you become an apprentice, but come leafbare, I think that you’ll have a harder time catching prey, since you’ll be easily spotted. You will have to keep that in mind when you train.

Stars, they had not spoken so much in a while. Their throat burned a little, and so they rested their head on their paws, content to listen to whatever Adderkit had to say.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP