Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Happy Discover [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

A Happy Discover [C] Empty
PostSubject: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 18:23

Poppyshine

Poppyshine had felt unwell since the Gathering. It was different from a regular sickness. There were not many symptoms outside of fatigue, swollen ankles, and the occasional nausea. Poppyshine hadn’t noticed it herself, but she’d begun to gain weight too.

She was not about to let these symptoms keep her from her duties, though. She continued being the best deputy she could be—and, as promised to Dovesight before, she would spend more time with her as friends. They’d arranged to share a meal together, and so Poppyshine did just that. After a moment of consideration, she also—maybe selfishly—grabbed a larger fish for herself. She’d been a lot hungrier than usual as well.

“Hi Dovesight,” Poppyshine mewed as cheerfully as she could manage, but the soreness in her paws made that a bit difficult. She lowered herself to the ground beside Dovesight and smiled at her. “Doing well?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 19:59

Dovesight had little energy today, stress being a big factor in that. So she was definitely thankful for a bit of time with Poppyshine. She definitely had a lot of weight she needed to get off of her shoulders, and a nice friendly conversation was just what she needed to do that.

When the deputy sat down with her, Dovesight smiled, although she couldn't help but notice the size of Poppyshine's fish. She had a small salmon herself, and prey as large as the deputy had was definitely odd.

"Yeah, I'm doing about as well as can be expected. Um, was there going to be someone else joining us? Surely you don't mean to eat all of that yourself?"

A Happy Discover [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 20:43

Poppyshine

Poppyshine ducked her head, cheeks burning with embarrassment. It seemed that her large choice of meal was indeed noticeable. She mewed, "I’ve had a big appetite lately—but also I’ve been getting nauseous easier? I can’t explain it.” She sighed. “Maybe it’s the stress of being deputy. I don’t know.” In a more joking tone, she added, “But just watch. I’ll eat this fish like it’s nothing.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 20:55

"Hmm. I don't think it's stress. Trust me, you will hardly have any appetite. Why do you think I always take the small prey?" She chuckled, eyeing Poppyshine's figure. She definitely seemed to be gaining weight. And that was when it hit her. She had to hide a little laughter as she took a bite of her own fish, never taking her eyes off of her companion.

"You sure you and my brother are just friends? Because it looks like you have a few extra mouths to feed in that belly, Poppyshine."

Art by Copperbeanz

Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 22:03

Poppyshine

A few…extra…mouths?

Poppyshine stared at Dovesight with wide eyes. Any thought about asking Dovesight what has her so stressed out was gone immediately. “I…wha…” She blinked a couple times and felt her face grow hot again. “I—It was one night!” she squeaked. “You—are you sure?” Poppyshine didn’t know what she expected, but to be pregnant with kits was certainly not an answer she was expecting. Especially not after telling Dovesight that there was nothing going on between Poppyshine and Rushtalon. Rushtalon wasn’t even…Oh stars. Poppyshine didn’t know what to say.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 6:05

Dovesight couldn't help but laugh.

"One night? Then something did happen! And if something happens, it doesn't matter how long it lasted, there is a chance for kits. And it looks like that is just what you got! But here, roll over onto your side."

Standing up, Dovesight put her paw on Poppyshine's belly. "Yeah, I can feel them moving in there. You definitely have kits. Aren't you happy?"

She looked at the deputy, now a touch of concern on her face.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 12:51

Poppyshine

Poppyshine wordlessly shifted, rolling to her side while Dovesight touches her belly. She watched Dovesight curiously, a thought tingling in the corner of her mind. She blinked and the thought was gone for the moment when Dovesight looked back at her. “Oh—I am! I am happy!” she promised quickly. Her expression softened into one of melancholy. She was happy. Being a mother and having kits was all that she’d wanted since she was a kit herself. But…these kits were Rushtalon’s. He’d gone missing not too long ago. They’d sent out searches, but it was like he just vanished one day. If she truly was going to have his kits…then they might be the last remnant of their father that she would ever have.

Shaking off the slightly sad thoughts, she mewed softer, “I really am happy. Just surprised. I didn’t expect to be having kits this soon in life.” Growing a bit brighter again, she added, “It looks like you’re going to be an aunt then, Dovesight!”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 13:49

An aunt. Right, of course. These were Rushtalon's kits, of course that made her an aunt. She was, of course, happy for Poppyshine, but the thought of these kits having Rushtalon's blood in them... She knew she had to be there for these kits. They were her kin, after all.

"If it's not too awkward, I can help take care of them when they are born. With you being a deputy, I can imagine you are going to be incredibly busy. You don't need to add single mother to your responsibilities. And all things considered, I would really like a part in these kit's lives. They will be all that remains of my brother. O-of course, if you don't want me pushing into their lives, their your kits, not mine. I won't blame you if you say no."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Discover [C]   A Happy Discover [C] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 15:43

Poppyshine

Poppyshine gave Dovesight a warm smile and lay her tail over her. “Of course I want you in their lives. You and all of your siblings. I want them to know just how many cats love them, and how many cats they have to rely on as they grow older.” Poppyshine grew up without any siblings or parents, having instead been taken care of by the queens still in the nursery at the time. She grew to think of the entire clan as her family. She still wanted that for her kits, but she wanted them to have immediate family to rely on as well. “They’ll love their Aunt Dovesight.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP