Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Asylum from the falling rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Asylum from the falling rain Empty
PostSubject: Asylum from the falling rain   Asylum from the falling rain EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 15:40

Swiftheart sat in the clan camp glancing around. It was cloudy and dark overhead with the threat of rain and storms moving in quite clear overhead in the darkening sky blocking out the usually warm nice sun.

She gave a little sigh, well regardless of the weather, she was stuck in camp anyways it felt like. With her kits so close, she was told to probably stay in camp would be best. She didnt like being all cooped up like this though, she liked the freedom of the forest and always felt a bit trapped having to stay in camp. She was a good warrior who followed the code closely all except for the one about kits staying in camp. she always thought that egveryone should be free and be able to not feel like she did now trapped in a camp walls.

She thought quietly to herself that she would try and take her kits out on supervised walks into the forest and how fun that would be.

She felt the first of a couple raindrops falling and she head towards the warriors den to get out of the weather that was coming.

Entering her eyes slowly adjusted to the dimmer lighting of the den and she recognized quickly Snowfoot her good friend.

"Hi Snow!" she greeted happily.

She gave a little purr "how are those kits doing that you found out in our territory?" she asked curiously, she had not had a chance to check up on them again but hoped all was well there.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

PostSubject: Re: Asylum from the falling rain   Asylum from the falling rain EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 15:56

Snowfoot crouched in the warriors’ den, resting at a little bit of an odd angle. Her leg was mostly healed from the dog attack, but too much heat, cold, humidity, activity, pressure, or being looked at wrong could make it sore. Between her leg and the rain, Snowfoot had zero interest in going outside. She was pleasantly surprised when Swiftheart approached. “Oh hey Swiftheart,” she purred. “They’re doing pretty well, one of the nursery queens is suckling them. Aren’t yours due any day?”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Asylum from the falling rain   Asylum from the falling rain EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 16:09

Swiftheart purred glad to hear the good news that Snowfoots kits were doing well.

She sat beside her friend and smiled happily with a nod "yes, basilbloom says they are supposed to be here any day she answered happily

"I am so excited" she said enthused. She gave a bit of a pause "but also kinda nervous about it too... I dont know exactly what Im doing with it to be honest" she purred quietly speaking what was on her mind freely to her good friend.

She hadnt really told anyone else this but she was kinda scared, Murkystar (her mom) died in kitting and she was nervous that something would go wrong. She did her best not to worry, Basilbloom and Fuzzypaw would know what to do... right? She tried to stay positive like she usually did and not let herself get too worried.

She glanced at her friend with a happy smile "how is vixenpaws training going?" she asked curiously . They seemed to make a good pairing as mentor and apprentice and she knew Snowfoot would be a great mentor to them.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

PostSubject: Re: Asylum from the falling rain   Asylum from the falling rain EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 16:18

“Well, I’m not exactly one to give advice or reassurance, given that I’m only an adoptive parent, and a new one at that, but something tells me you’ll be all right,” Snowfoot mewed. “As for Vixenpaw, well, she’s been distant ever since losing her parents. I’ve tried to gently encourage her to talk to me, cry, process her emotions, just grieve in some way, but she just snaps!” Snowfoot began to tear up. “I can understand that her parents died with honor, and we should be proud of what they did, but bottling up her emotions can’t be healthy! Sometimes I just want to scream at her that it’s okay, I miss Deerleap and Sootwhisker too, along with my own mother, I won’t judge! But I don’t know what to do.” By now Snowfoot was full on crying. Swiftheart had been like a sister to her, more so than even Dappledlight (not to mention Marshmallow). She was one of the very few cats Snowfoot could truly confide in.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Asylum from the falling rain   Asylum from the falling rain EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 17:22

Swiftheart was reminded all too well of back when Snowpaw (at the time) had lost her mother and how she had done her best to comfort her back then.

(https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46574-anger-open)

She listened quietly and patiently to Snowfoot and nodded slowly in agreement. Deerleap had been her first apprentice and very good friend, losing them had been so hard. She couldn't help but also tear up as well.

She held snowfoot close in a hug just as she had moons ago. Snow had grown so much since then and Swiftheart couldn't be prouder of her.

Snow truely was like a younger sister to her it felt like as well and she wished she could comfort her in any way even if just a little.

After awhile of not being able to speak through tears she purred softly and managed to quietly purr "it will be okay... I will always be here for you" she promised hoping to starclan she could keep that promise to the best of her ability

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asylum from the falling rain   Asylum from the falling rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Asylum from the falling rain
Page 1 of 1