Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Next to Kin [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2240

Next to Kin [c] Empty
PostSubject: Next to Kin [c]   Next to Kin [c] EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 18:34

Oddly enough, although Rosepaw had a few friends thanks to Marshmallow, she didn't really know any of her denmates. It was so awkward sleeping in the apprentice den when she didn't even know who she was sleeping with. She didn't know how to joke around, or how to push cat's buttons, and it really rubbed her the wrong way. So today she was going to change that. And for once, she might even be normal.

Although, most apprentices were out training with their mentors, and maybe Rosepaw was a little jealous. She had never even had a conversation with Snakebite, let alone trained with him. But it seemed like she was lucky enough to find one other cat sitting around, and so she walked up to introduce herself.

"Hiya! I'm Rosepaw! I am guessing since you are here, your mentor is a piece of fox dung, too? I can train you, if you like! I am only like, the best apprentice in the Clan, soon to be the best warrior, so I can help you out!"

Next to Kin [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Next to Kin [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next to Kin [c]   Next to Kin [c] EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 19:22

Honeypaw

Honeypaw looked up in surprise from grooming himself, tongue still partially out. He stared at her as he absorbed her words, and had to resist chuckling. He doesn’t think he’s spoken to her before, but he does recognize her. He saw her apprentice ceremony not all that long ago, after all. He gave her a warm smile, sitting up fully.

“My mentor’s not a piece of fox dung. Her name’s Iceheart, and she’s really cool!” He said, feeling an instinctive need to defend the mentor he cared for so deeply. “I’m sorry you’re not as happy with your mentor, though.” He takes a moment to be grateful that Iceheart has given him so much attention and care.

“I always like learning something new!” He said, deciding to indulge the other apprentice. He is rather bored at the moment after all, and always looking for something to do to occupy himself. “Maybe I can teach you a few things too.” He said with a twinkle in his eye, stretching himself out and getting to his feet. “I’m Honeypaw, by the way. Your name is Rosepaw, right?”

Next to Kin [c] Kian_Sig_-_1
Stormpaw
RiverClan App
20HP / 60SP
#9999cc
Honeypaw
ShadowClan App
20HP/60SP
#ff9966

My Cats!

Art by Xaandiir

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2240

Next to Kin [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next to Kin [c]   Next to Kin [c] EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 19:52

At Honeypaw's comment, Rosepaw shrugged. "Eh, I guess some of us have to be the lucky ones with the good mentors. But I actually have the best mentor, because I get to be my own mentor! I can do whatever I want, go out whenever I want, sleep as late as I want, and have all the fun in the world! I bet you wish you could be me!"

The apprentice mentioned being able to teach her things too, and Rosepaw scoffed. "Ha! You can try to teach me, but I bet ya I already know everything! I can't be my own mentor if I don't know how to teach myself! But since I am so kind, I will humor you and let you show me what you can do!"

Then the introductions, and Rosepaw had no idea what to say. "I, uh, wha-? Of course I am Rosepaw! I just said that! Do you have bees in your ears or something?"

Next to Kin [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Next to Kin [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next to Kin [c]   Next to Kin [c] EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 21:15

Honeypaw

Honeypaw’s ear twitches. He was so startled by the approach and taken off-guard by the insult towards his mentor that he completely missed Rosepaw properly introducing herself. He felt a little embarrassed. “Oh, sorry!” He said with a small laugh. “I must’ve missed you saying that. Sorry about that.”

Privately, he concluded to himself that he was very grateful he had Iceheart. He flicked his tail towards Rosepaw. “What kind of things are you most excited to learn? I recently started learning how to fight, and I know a lot of hunting stuff as well,” Honepaw said. He smiled at her and tilted his head. “Are you excited about either of those?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP