Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]

Go down 
+2
Karuna
Ash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] Empty
PostSubject: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyMon 30 May 2022 - 12:31

OOC: set right after this topic

Perchstar was exhausted. Dragging the soaked corpse back to camp had been no small feat. The stench of death was so strong that she had even needed several breaks just to step away and breathe, so she wouldn't retch all over her Clanmate's fur. That would be far too undignified. Yet, despite the effort, she finally made it. Panting, she lay Cloverheart's body down, right by the roots of the willow tree. Who would murder a medicine cat? And not even bother to cover up their crime? The sense of rage that had been slowly burning in her over her long trek back home had nearly reached a boiling point. Such anger was not familiar... but it was necessary. Justice would be served, no matter the cost.

"I give you this life for justice. Use it to fight back against all who would try to take advantage of you. Use it to avenge the fallen." She would not let SkyClan get away with this... not even if it cost her own life. Though she hoped that it would not come to that.

After bowing her head in respect to Cloverheart for a moment, Perchstar leapt atop the Willow Branch, a stone-cold anger evident on her face. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyMon 30 May 2022 - 13:44

There were no guessing games as to what this meeting was about. Even a kit could figure it out, let alone a grown warrior like Dovesight. Even cowards had eyes. Although oddly enough, she wished she was blind in this moment.

Seeing their only medicine cat motionless in front of the Willow Branch.....

What would happen now? Was RiverClan doomed? Was this just the start of an attack against the whole Clan? Leave them defenseless so they could be torn apart? Dovesight had to keep herself from shaking as she sat down, although she could not hide the fear in her eyes as they met the anger in her leader's.

when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyMon 30 May 2022 - 13:59

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Something had felt off since the moment she stepped out of the apprentice's den at the Leader's call. She had been cleaning the den and placing new moss in the nests—a task assigned to her by her mentor, Ashflight. She shook her fur to clean off any moss that had clung to it as she walked over to the Willow Branch. She was a bit cautious as she approached, though. Something wasn't sitting well with her and she was certainly about to find out.

Her blue gaze was first met with the cold, angry face of her leader—she-cat already standing atop the branch. What? What was going on? She'd never seen such a clear expression on Perchstar's face in the few times she's seen her. Suddenly, a smell reached her nose that nearly made her backpedal. 'What was that??' Her gaze slowly drifted down to the rugged bundle of fur resting below the meeting place. Was... was this some kind of morbid joke? The foul smell was coming from there. She crinkled her nose but approached the fur bundle that was slowly beginning to resemble a body. She didn't get too close, though. Just enough for her to get the picture... She didn't like the picture this scene had drawn...

Recognition sparked within the young molly. No... this couldn't be right! The... body's white and russet fur, the scars... Cloverheart was dead? Brookpaw hadn't had the chance to truly interact much with the medicine cat beside the timeframe of her injury that had delayed her apprentice ceremony. However, it had all been strictly professional and nothing else. Despite this, she had truly admired the older she-cat and respected her work. She had always been such a skilled medicine cat and a loyal member of the clan.

However, what she wanted to know more than anything else was why the clan's medicine cat was dead and who had done such a despicable thing to such an important member of the clan. Brookpaw felt sick. She pushed that down, though. There was no time for that. Judging from Perchstar's expression, she was probably well aware of who had committed such an act. The tendrils of anger began to take hold of the usually chipper she-cat. When her beloved clan was attacked, everything was personal. She'd be more than happy to go out herself and bring the coward to justice, even if she was just an apprentice. She'll do it, make no mistake about that!

Gritting her teeth, Brookpaw sat herself down with more force than necessary. She looked back up at Perchstar, directly at said leader's face. Her claws were unsheathed and raking the ground, tail twitching with adrenaline. "So, when are we going to bring the coward back? I assume you know who did this judging from your anger." She didn't back down her gaze. She wanted Perchstar to know that she was more than ready to protect and serve her clan to the fullest extent.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 18:38

Poppyshine

Poppyshine was speaking with her clanmates, but the arrival of the RiverClan leader drew all attention away from that at once. Poppyshine stared with wide eyes and it felt like her heart stopped beating altogether when she saw the body that Perchstar laid beneath the willow branch. The white fur and orange tips made it easy to identify who lay unmoving. Cloverheart…no…

She moved to the branch, closer to Perchstar and Cloverheart’s poor body. The stench was overwhelming, but so was Poppyshine’s grief. She didn’t know what to do for a moment, and wanted nothing more than to collapse beside the dead medicine cat and weep. RiverClan had lost so many, and to lose yet another, especially one so special and important…Tears fell down Poppyshine’s cheeks with no ability to halt them. She thought she had more time with Cloverheart. They had only just gone out together, but now she was…Poppyshine regretted not spending more time with the medicine cat. She wanted more time.

Cloverheart’s recent words at the Gathering rang softly in her mind. She's gone. Make your grieving easy, and don't linger too long. Poppyshine closed her eyes and swallowed down more sobs welling up. There would be time for grieving following the announcement. For now, she had to look to her leader and be the deputy that their clan needed—then, Cloverheart would need a proper burial and a loving goodbye, that she was not given today.

Poppyshine opened her eyes, and while her tears did not stop streaming down her face, she looked to Perchstar with a more steadying and ready gaze for what she had to say.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 18:54

Owlshriek's dreams were shattered at the chattering of his clanmate's voices. Ears flat against his head, the tom slid out of the den, his tail lashing. Yellow eyes landed on the form of the cat who had healed his wounds, who had spoken sense into him about StarClan.

He didn't know Cloverheart well, but, he knew the connection to the stars above. A cat who was a bridge between their world and the endless one of their ancestors. A cat that was protected under the warrior code.

The dark tabby stepped towards Perchstar. He didn't say a word, but his eyes bore into her own. He refused to let this happen to RiverClan again. They couldn't keep getting pushed by other clans. Cats getting killed, mauled... The warrior stood tall, muscles bunched. If Perchstar didn't do anything about this, Owlshriek would. But, catching a glint in her eyes, he nodded. Nothing was stopping them from holding the killer accountable.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 13:04

Once a suitable number of her Clanmates had gathered, with varying levels of grief and anger on their faces, Perchstar spoke once more. "As you can see, Cloverheart is dead," she began, her tone a little more subdued than normal. "She was a valuable asset to RiverClan, a friend to both young and old, and she has saved many of our lives. Tonight-- after we return from the Gathering-- we will hold a vigil for her. I mourn her, and the many services that she has done for each of us." Once more, the leader bowed her head, letting a moment of silence wash over the camp. After a scant few days of peace and sunlight... death had once again come to RiverClan. Mallowmist, Otterdance, Flurrypaw, Hollyleaf, and now Cloverheart. When would her Clan finally know stability? And now, without a medicine cat, what were they to do?

Still, now was no time to show uncertainty. She had to be strong, and show that she could deal with such things. A leader would have to, after all. Perchstar raised her head and straightened her shoulders. "Unfortunately, Cloverheart's death was not of natural causes. She was murdered." At the word, reminding her of the initial moment of discovery, a deep anger began to surface in her normally calm gaze once more. "I found her body in the river. I believe-- I believe that she was drowned. The wounds in her shoulders look like someone held her down and pushed her head into the water. It seems like the murderer, whoever did this, thought that they could get away with killing a medicine cat. They thought wrong." It took all of her strength to stabilize her voice back into a calm, matter-of-fact tone. Fury was still evident, just buried deep under her normal neutrality. "I am not an idiot. When I came upon Cloverheart's body, I looked around for clues as to who could have committed such an awful crime. I found two. First-- the scent of SkyClan. Not only was she found downstream of the SkyClan border, but deep under the smells of death and river water, there is a faint trace of SkyClan scent. And then..." Perchstar gracefully leapt down from the Willow Branch, landing next to the medicine cat's corpse. Gently, carefully, she reached out a single white paw and eased the last piece of evidence from between Cloverheart's claws. "A scrap of fur, from another cat. It looks like it came from a silver tabby. And, sure enough, it also carries the scent of SkyClan."

Perchstar found herself studying the body for another moment. Just hours ago, it seemed, Cloverheart had been alive... as strong and opinionated as ever. The words of comfort and courage she had offered on the journey to the Moonstone had been a much-needed light in her moment of darkness. It seemed that the leader would never get to thank her for that. Grief started to weigh her down again-- but she shook her head. Now was not the time. She was the leader of RiverClan, and she needed to act like it. "Due to both of these evidences, it is easy to tell that a SkyClan cat murdered Cloverheart. Who did it, and why? I don't have an answer for either question. But hopefully, we will know soon." She raised her icy blue gaze from the cream and russet corpse back to the faces of her Clanmates. Her living Clanmates. They felt the same rage, the same drive for justice she did, didn't they? They wouldn't let this go unpunished. Neither would she. "As you know, the Gathering is tonight. While I would love to walk over to SkyClan right now and demand an answer, it would be more convenient, and more respectful, to wait. I will ask Bloodstar to speak with me. He cannot deny me, not in front of the other leaders. Then, whether we talk right there on the Great Rock, or whether a few of us accompany him back to SkyClan, or whether we confront him tomorrow-- we will find an answer. We will have justice. Whoever murdered Cloverheart will receive punishment... if not from Bloodstar, then from me." Her heart pounded, but conviction followed every word she spoke. This was not a simple border altercation with an overcrazed young warrior. This was murder. And not just any cat-- their medicine cat. Their only medicine cat. Their only bridge to StarClan in the days when, perhaps, it was needed the most. Why now? Stars, why now? Perchstar sighed. Making a potential enemy during her first Gathering as leader was certainly not ideal. "I cannot guarantee that Bloodstar will cooperate. However, I will try my best to make him see reason. In the meantime, I ask that you continue to be cordial to cats of any other Clan at the Gathering. Please, do not make any more trouble. Do not complicate this further, or we may lose our best chance at justice without innocent bloodshed." She locked eyes with a few cats whose anger she had seen-- Brookpaw, Owlshriek. Hopefully they would heed her words. "For now... we will be gracious. However, if it turns out that SkyClan is willingly harboring Cloverheart's murderer, then I will see to it that they live to regret that choice." She sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws, as exhaustion from the long trip back began to set in. "That is all for now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask." Her gaze wandered over to that of Poppyshine. Her deputy. Should I have asked her first? "What do you think, Poppyshine?" she inquired quietly, hoping that she had not overstepped in her anger.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 15:40

Poppyshine

All of Perchstar’s words made Poppyshine’s blood run cold, and the harsh reality of the situation made her tears halt. Cloverheart had not simply died, but been murdered…It was obvious in hindsight, but Poppyshine’s grief had overshadowed the obvious. Cloverheart had not been like Poppyshine, unable to swim proper; she was a proud RiverClan cat and would never have accidentally drowned in the river. She had been murdered—she had been murdered by a SkyClan cat. They would simply not get away with it. Perchstar and RiverClan as a whole would make sure of it.

Poppyshine refocused when Perchstar asked her opinion. She took a deep breath and looked to Cloverheart’s body again. “This cannot go unpunished,” she agreed firmly. “This crime breaks several aspects of the warrior code, and leaves us without a medicine cat and-" Poppyshine’s words caught in her throat and she swallowed down the tears that threatened her again. “And a dear friend. We’ll find who did this and ensure that they are properly punished.”

The Gathering was tonight, as Perchstar said. It was unideal that they would have to bring up something so terrible when all of SkyClan was there, even worse still that they didn’t know exactly what cat committed the crime—but the sooner this could be addressed and the perpetrator punished, the better. Then Cloverheart could rest easy in StarClan; Poppyshine hoped, anyway.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 18:09

Stormpaw had been in the middle of helping the elders when the clan meeting was called. He was quick to finish up what he’d been doing so he could join his clanmates at the Willow Branch. It took him a minute to see what the meeting was a bit through the quickly-gathering cluster of his clanmates, but after he found his seat next to Owlshriek, his eyes landed on the body.

Immediately Stormpaw recoiled just a bit, digging his claws into the ground to keep himself steady. Cloverheart. He’d only spoken to the medicine cat in passing, but she had seemed kind, and… how could anyone hurt a medicine cat, regardless of their clan of origin? Stormpaw had never seen a dead body before. He was far away from the fighting of the last gathering. He remembers the smell, after all, he had seen plenty of the Dark Forest cats around camp as a kit. But to see another cat, so full of life the last time he had seen her, motionless and limp on the ground, made Stormpaw want to run and hide.

He resisted the urge, digging his claws further into the ground. He looked up at his mentor, pressing against his side slightly. Seeing the angry, determined look in Owlshriek’s eyes made Stormpaw square his shoulders. He turned his attention back to Perchstar, listening to her explain the fact that Cloverheart was murdered by Skyclan. Not just murdered, but drowned! Who could do something like that? Why would Skyclan do something like this? Anger started to mingle with the fear in Stormpaw’s stomach. They would get justice. He looked at Cloverheart’s body, then back at Perchstar. Dread grew in him at the thought of how the gathering may go tonight, but he had to trust Perchstar to hold Skyclan accountable.
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 18:54

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

The longer Perchstar went on with the meeting, the more restless Brookpaw became. Murder. It was a word that sent shivers of fright and anger to whoever heard it. In the short life she's lived so far, the dead bodies she has seen were all due to cold-blooded bloodshed. Her father was one of them... So many had perished due to the sick actions of a group of deranged undead cats that were so bitter at the life they had led before that they wouldn't rest until they made the living suffer. Now, after all the clans had gone through, murder and hatred hadn't left after all. It was pitiful. It made her angry. It also confused her. She hated feeling all this.

She hadn't noticed that she'd been tensing her jaw until it began to ache. She loosened the tight hold and she sat up straighter. Perchstar wanted to approach this as peacefully as she could, which Brookpaw could respect. She had even shot her and Owlshriek—who she hadn't realized was just as angry as her—a look to try and warn them. She didn't want them to do anything stupid to jeopardize any semblance of peace they may still have with Skyclan. She'll try to reign in her fury but she made no promises. It'll be hard for sure. Skyclan cannot get away with this and Brookpaw hoped that they'll bring forward whoever had done this without complaint. They didn't have the right to complain when one of their own had drowned someone else with no remorse. It wasn't just anybody either. It was Riverclan's medicine cat. Starclan must be angry as well. Attacking a medicine cat was bad enough but killing one? That must be more than unforgivable. At least, it sure was to the clan.

Brookpaw pushed away her thoughts for the time being. She didn't want to lose focus right now. "Well, Skyclan better cooperate with us and give up the killer easily or they have another thing coming!" she grunted, blue eyes narrowed and sharp. "This is unforgivable and none of us will rest easy until justice is served!" She puffed out her chest in determination. Cloverheart will be avenged.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]   when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING] Empty

Back to top Go down

when it gets too much [CLAN MEETING]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch-
Jump to: