Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats Empty
PostSubject: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 11:01

Marshmallow sat just outside of the warriors den. Cats. She needed cats. She needed cats that would actually stay by her side. She needed loyal cats, she needed cats that would never, ever leave her side.

But where would she start?

Well, earlier, she had picked out some cats, just a few- though she had a little more in mind- and told them, privately, to meet her behind the warrior's den and not tell anyone. Not even a cat they trusted. If they were reliable, they should meet her at the spot she picked out, and she could bring herself a little... Friend group... Of sorts.

Marshmallow looked up at the dark sky. I told them to meet me at moonhigh, so they should be making their way there soon... hopefully. How would she band them together? Could she promise them something they wanted? Maybe... I could convince them they were similar in a way... I could bring them together as friends? I'd just need to be near them, watching them, probably. She flexed her claws anxiously. And that's only if they actually listened. The moon was almost right in the middle of the sky, so the black and white she-cat headed back around the warriors den, waiting for the cats to show up.

Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 12:20

Rosepaw was the first to arrive to the meeting place. She had already met with Marshmallow before, or as she called her, Grumpy Cat. And to be truthful, Rosepaw actually liked Grumpy Cat. Just like her, she enjoyed having fun. And that was what Rosepaw was looking for.

Of course, Rosepaw had no idea what she was getting into. There was a lot of things she did not know. But what she did know was that she was going to have some fun.

Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 15:15

Dappledlight stalked towards the warrior's den. Marshmallow had invited her to a meeting. She wasn't entirely sure about the event, but she wanted to get to know her sister better, so she agreed.

Rosepaw was already there, and Dappledlight offered her a small smile. She walked off to the side, although it was already a bit cramped, to begin with. She anxiously kneaded the ground with her paws as she waited for the others to arrive -- if they arrived, that is.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 21:48

Rookfire didn't know why Marshmallow wanted to meet with him secretly. Perhaps it was because Rookfire was friendly towards the she-cat, despite many of his friends blaming her for leading Loudnose onto the Thunderpath. The black tuxedo had suspicions himself, but he kept them to himself for now. If Marshmallow was indeed the cat that Misty thought she was, he'd tell him - and probably the entire clan. But for now, he stayed quiet, waiting for Marshmallow to explain why she wanted him here.

Noticing Mistyfalcon's daughter, Rosepaw, as well as Marshmallow's sister, Dappledlight, also gathering amongst the moonlight, the black tuxedo couldn't help but think that he was the oldest cat here by far. "Hey, Marsh, what are we meeting here for?" the warrior asked, whispering into the black and white she-cat's ear. "I've been a little curious since you approached me about it."

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats Image10
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyThu 26 May 2022 - 19:36

Swiftheart walked over a little late but that is because she had just gotten back from a hunting patrol

She walked over and saw her sister Rosepaw was there, as well as Dappledlight, who she didnt know super well but looked forward to getting to know better, and Rookfire who she kind of knew, she knew he was good friends with her father mistyfalcon so Rookfire must be super.

She loved getting to know her clanmates more and the idea of makeing strong friendships with all these cats intrested her.

"Hi" she purred super happy as was her usual. She was almost always in a good mood and very outgoing so this little get togehter that marsh had planned was so awesome!

she sat with the group curious of what Marshmallow had asked them here for specifically, if it was just to hang out that was cool wiht Swiftheart too.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyFri 27 May 2022 - 18:39

OOC: Yep, a sudden change in posting style, pretty experimental, but I think I like it? This topic takes place after the deputy ceremony ^^

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow was pretty surprised when most the cats she had asked showed up. Alright, so they'll come out of curiosity? She wondered. She was most surprised that Rookfire came to the meetup, but he was very close to a cat she happened to hate, so she didn't really care. She glanced up at the sky. Is this everyone? Finally, Swiftheart showed up and Marshmallow felt she could begin.

"Welcome!" Her voice was quieter than usual. "Sorry for the cramped space back here, I really didn't think most of you would show up, it's just that this is the most hidden area I could think of in camp." She hesitated for a moment before nodding towards Rookfire. "So, I'm guessing most of you are wondering why I approached you?" It was a good question. "Well, I uh..." She chuckled, putting on an embarrassed look. "I'm a little lonely in Shadowclan. Some important cats hate me." She glanced at Swiftheart. "Like Nightstalker for example, and he's deputy.- At least, I think he doesn't like me." She added, shuffling her paws.

"Well, I guess I'm just wondering if you would want to be in a little friend group, supporting each other, all that kind of stuff." She smiled. "I just don't want to feel lonely, that's all, and I felt like you guys could be the type of cats that could help me... Not feel that way?" She tilted her head, flicking her tail. Well, that went well, I think...

Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyFri 27 May 2022 - 20:15

Well, obviously, Rosepaw's eyes immediately lit up at the aspect of "friends".

"Yeah! Us being friends would be awesome, Grumpy Cat! We can have all sorts of fun! Ooh, do you think you could train me, too? Snakebite doesn't like to. He is always sneaking off and I am always too late to catch him. I will catch him one of these days, though, just you watch! And then he will have to take me with him! And I will learn all the cool warrior stuff!"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 19:00

Dappledlight watched as Rookfire and Swiftheart both arrived in the clearing. After everyone sat down, Marshmallow began. She was...intrigued... by what she was proposing. Dappedlight wasn't much one for big groups, but it could help her be a bit more well-known in the clans. Before she was able to say anything, Rosepaw spoke up.

As she went on, Dappedlight's eyes widened in shock. Not training your apprentice was something nearly unthinkable to her, but it had happened to her. Hopegiver had grown distant before her disappearance, leaving me alone. And then again after Mistlebright's death, I had relied on collective training from a bunch of cats to teach me. After realizing she had drifted off, Dappedlight shook herself out of her thoughts and responded, "Gladly"

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 20:38

As Marshmallow explained why she gathered them here, Rookfire seemed to understand. The rumors that spread between her leading Loudnose to the Thunderpath were really bad, which would cause any cat to feel overwhelmed. The question was whether or not it was true or not... "Yeah, sure, Marsh," the black tuxedo said, grinning at the black-and-white she-cat. "I'd love to be friends with a pretty she-cat like you." A little flirting wouldn't hurt, and she was definitely pretty. At the same time, it gave him a feeling of control of the situation, even though he had no idea what would come up from this.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 7:24

Swifthearts ears twitched listening to Marshmallow. Swiftheart was a very friendly extravertated cat who loved making new friends. She was sorry that Marshmallow fealt so lonely and of course Swiftheart would be happy to be her friend in this group.

Nightstalker (her brother) and Mistyfalcon (her father) had never trusted Marshmallow ever since the whole Loudnose monster scene. However, Swiftheart never blamed Marshmallow for that, Swiftheart always saw it as just an accident and did not blame Marshmallow at all.

She nodded excitedly "Thats a great idea Marshmallow!" she grinned happily.

"I would love to be your friend!" she squealed happily and excitedly.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 3:52

MARSHMALLOW
-

The reaction that came from Marshmallow's clanmates felt... unexpected. Of course, Rosepaw and Swiftheart accepted, two cats that she knew quite well, even if she never really spoke to one of them. She was more unsure of Dappledlight and Rookfire, Rookfire especially. But, she felt an overwhelming pride take over as each and every one of the cats accepted her offering with little-to-no hesitation. If her face wasn't enough proof for her shock, then nothing would ever convince you she was surprised.

"Oh! Perfect!" She purred, tail raising. "I didn't expect you all to agree! I can't wait to do all the things... Friends do!" Marshmallow hesitated. And that is something I don't know. Do they talk? Kits play childish games- Rosepaw plays fun games... Rookfire is responsible, Swiftheart is kind... Possibly gullible, I'd have to see. Dappledlight... Hm... The cat I know the least about. She studied the cream cat's face but she couldn't see much except a distant look. "Ooh... Maybe we can have little introductions to get to know each other better!... Since we're gonna be friends and all!"

She flicked her tail back over her paws before introducing herself. "I'm Marshmallow, daughter of Soottail and some other tom, I'm not too sure, former friend and apprentice of... Fangsnap." She paused, tail tip twitching. "Mentor of Echopaw. And adopted daughter of Frostgaze! My favourite prey is frogs, I like talking with my clanmates, but none really talk to me.... Aand... Well, I'm a little boring I think." Her ears drooped as she said her last thing. No. I'm only boring because they wouldn't like me not-boring... Except Rosepaw, I think. "Hmm... Rosepaw! You're up next!"

Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 19:30

Rosepaw got up, clearly excited now. "Alright! Y'all better know me, and if you don't, you sure will! I am Rosepaw, the best prankster in all of ShadowClan! I am the daughter of Murkystar, Mistyfalcon, and Batglow, and the apprentice of, um, well he doesn't matter! I am my own mentor! And I am going to be the best warrior any of you have ever seen!"

As she said this, she threw her head to the sky, cackling with joy, before taking her seat once more. A fiery passion now lit her eyes.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 20:07

Rookfire turned his head, listening to Rosepaw speak. Once she stopped, the black tuxedo opened his mouth to speak. He knew that Snake was supposed to be training Rosepaw... but if he wasn't... "Hey, Rose, if you ever want to go train and Snake's not responding to you, you can always come to me," he said. "I'll always be willing to train you. After all, that's what friends are for, right?" Turning back to the rest of the group, he smiled at them. "Hey, everyone," he said, grinning. "My name's Rookfire. I'm the former medicine cat of ShadowClan, now a warrior, and I'm really excited to be friends with all of you!"

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyWed 8 Jun 2022 - 16:43

Dappledlight lay her tail across her paws, waiting for the other cats to finish. She laughed a little under her breath as Rosepaw went on. She seemed like quite a fun cat! Rookfire spoke up and she was quite surprised to find out that he was previously the medicine cat. He appeared to be a dedicated cat to the clan, so hopefully, they could get along well. Next, Dappledlight took her turn introducing herself to the group. "Hey, I'm Dappledlight. I was adopted by Frostgaze as a kit. I've been working to be the best warrior I can be. I like hunting, too." She sat back down and reflected over her words. Should I have added about being a good warrior? I bet they think I'm super annoying and arrogant. Oh no, do they hate me now! Arrggh, I should've never said that. I've probably ruined my chances of becoming friends with them! Even though her mind was racing, Dappledlight's face kept the same calm, composed look. Nobody had to know her thoughts, they probably wouldn't care anyway. They hated her.

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 20:57

Swiftheart listened to all her clanmates. She smiled happy that they were forming a friend group like this. The extraverted she cat was very talkative and making friends was great.

She noted her younger sisters comment about her mentor not giving her enough training and was very happy that rookfire stepped in. She would have also loved to train her younger sister but she had orders to go out less and less often as her kittens were close to being here.

As soon as she was back on her paws from that she promised herself she would take rosepaw out on something fun... they could find something fun to do.

Turning her attention back to the group she smiled at Dappledlight. She didnt know her super well but she seemed really fun and interesting.

"oh maybe we could go hunting at some point in the future?" she suggested.

She looked at the friend group. oh right her turn to introduce herself.

"Hi! Im swiftheart and I am the daughter of Murkystar and Mistyfalcon. I love making new friends, Marshmallow this is a wonderful idea!" she squealed happily.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats   Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally Not at all Suspicious Gathering of Very Innocent Cats
Page 1 of 1