Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Comforting Voices [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Comforting Voices [c] Empty
PostSubject: Comforting Voices [c]   Comforting Voices [c] Empty1/5/2022, 4:29 am

It was about dusk when he arrived from his hunting patrol, a few decently-sized mice held by the tail as he walked into camp. Things have been... odd. And that was an understatement by itself. From becoming a father to the DF cats taking over the clans, and Ivycreek going missing, his best friends... gone, just in a split heartbeat of impulsiveness. He... wasn't fast enough. But he'd learned to acknowledge what was in the past. He could only hope that Loudnose and Ratrunner were safe up there.. with StarClan, somewhere, hidden behind the falling night sky.

It took him a moment to return back to reality, no longer kept in his mind. And nearby was Swiftheart — his ears raised. Setting a mouse down, he continued to hold onto the two that he currently held, just in case the she-cat was hungry. Or — well, needed someone to talk to. He was hanging out with her more recently... and somehow, that held an interest that he just couldn't quite properly explain. He wasn't sure if he wanted to assume what that was, either. "Hey, Swiftheart," He smiled, putting one of the mice down in front of her, "Just came back from my hunting patrols.. and, well, I thought you'd want something to snack on. Or simply someone to talk to, too. How are you?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on 2/5/2022, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Voices [c]   Comforting Voices [c] Empty2/5/2022, 3:19 pm

Swiftheart was deep in thought about what the future might hold for her. She wondered what her kits would be like... possible name floated around in her head and she quietly whispered some aloud trying to see how they sounded.

A familiar and friendly voice sounded and she glanced over seeing him. She smiled widely "Hey Duskflight!" she meowed happily.

He set a mouse down for her and she purred very happy "aww Duskflight you are the best, I was so hungry" she said as she nibbled at the mouse. She had to hold back from swallowing it up not wanting to be rude. She was hungry though and this was perfect and very thoughtful of him.

"Thank you for thinking of me" she purred. She sat next to him as she ate.

"I would love your company too... you know I love being able to talk with others" the extraverted she cat giggled as she spoke purring softly and kindly.

She had always loved to talk and the whole clan probably knew that.

"My new apprentice Harepaw ... who is also my younger sister. Is learning so much so quickly" she started off with, she wanted to focus on the positives the clan ... even if they were minor and far between.

"She is a natural hunter, just the other day she caught a massive rabbit" she grinned retelling the story. She told Duskflight all about the other training events they had been on and how she had also recently caught up with Frostgaze and Mistyfalcon.

She paused after all, "and... what about you? How are you doing?" she asked gently and softly. She really enjoyed spending time with all her clanmates ... but there was something she really enjoyed about Duskflights company that she couldnt really explain.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Voices [c]   Comforting Voices [c] Empty2/5/2022, 9:59 pm

"Of course. Your welcome, Swiftheart," He gave her a warm grin. That felt.. strange. It's been such a long while since he'd grinned again — though it felt refreshing to do so. Truthfully. Not forced. The she-cat, despite their not-so-positive situation, happening across the entire forest — still remained positive. And that was something he admired. "I'm glad to hear she's doing well. That's an impressive feat." He nodded. Duskflight continued to listen to Swiftheart's stories, smiling, or chuckling occasionally.

"Me? I've been doing..." He blinked. He wasn't the exact best, though he tried to look on the positive side. "Alright. I've been doing alright. Leafpaw is learning fast, and impressively — you could say. Sorry, there's not much on my side of the story, though." He frowned.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Voices [c]   Comforting Voices [c] Empty3/5/2022, 2:47 pm

Swiftheart was so happy to see him smile, it had been awhile since she saw that. She understood that the situation the forest was in was ... grim, however she always clung to positivity the best she could and seeing that some of that spread made her purr softly.

She nodded very interested in hearing how Leafpaw was doing. The daughter of Deerleap her first apprentice... wow how time flew.

"oh no worries... I ... I uh really enjoy spending time with you" she said softly looking at him with a grin.

They had been spending alot more time together and the pair of experienced warriors got along well.

A strong cold wind blew through camp ruffling her fur a bit. She shivered a little bit at the cold that still lingered in the evening as the last of the harsh season seamed to try and hold on for as long as possible before the spring could fully return.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Voices [c]   Comforting Voices [c] Empty7/5/2022, 1:10 am

"I'm glad you feel so. Me too." He'd smile, hoping to add to what comfort he'd been able to make for Swiftheart in times like this. Well, if things went down... at least he'd have a paw to lend on. And he'd do the same for her whenever needed, too. A breeze blew by, and he blinked. Cold breezes — despite it being Newleaf, were getting normal to him. He never felt too warm around their 'uninvited guests', anyway.

He'd taken notice of her shiver, and he unfolded his tail, blinking slowly. His fur was evidently thicker than hers — and that came with advantages and disadvantages of its own, but it seemed needed now. Duskflight flicked his tail. "Are you cold?" He held his breath. She seemed like so. With the slightest movement of his tail, he allowed it to rest beside molly; and he moved a paw step closer, just in case she was getting cold.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Voices [c]   Comforting Voices [c] Empty8/5/2022, 5:24 pm

She looked at him with a small nod. She was cold and the wind wasnt letting up either as it ragged through the camp clearning.

She saw him extend his tail out and beckon her over as he moved closer to her. She grinned slightly and with a purr she also moved closer. She cuddled up next to him. She let his tail wrap around her for warmth and brushed against his long black furred coat. It was so comforting and warmer. She rested her head on his shoulder as she sat next to him.

It felt like the safest place in the world right now.

Hesitating, but just for a moment she looked up at him with a wide friednly grin "Thank you duskflight" she whispered.

She stayed with him like that for quite awhile before she broke the silence again

I thought alot about what you said earlier

"don't hesitate to call on me. I'm sure Ratrunner would appreciate me helping you as well, in.. his place."

"I... I do want your help... and I ... welll ermm I think that well ermm... i uhhh" she flustered over her words not sure how to say what she wanted to say or even if she should say it...

Sighing she just shrugged and went for a simpler approach
"I really enjoy being with you... getting to know you more has been great and I hope we can continue to" she said softly .

Another strong wind blew through but this time it didnt bother her at all.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Voices [c]   Comforting Voices [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Comforting Voices [c]
Page 1 of 1