Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Face of Friendliness [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2980

Face of Friendliness [C] Empty
PostSubject: Face of Friendliness [C]   Face of Friendliness [C] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 19:56

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch had been having the time of her life lately. So many cats to speak to in ShadowClan, and she still was far from meeting them all. Most of her interest had lied in speaking with the kits and apprentices; they were the easiest, of course. Unfortunately for her, that meant dealing with queens or the fathers of those children, and she had not earned their trust. She didn’t think she ever would. That didn’t mean she wouldn’t at least try, of course.

One particular tom that always hung around the nursery was Duskflight. Fawnpatch had almost never been around him, and she had no idea what to feel about him. His children were growing fast, and she’d have to move quickly if she wanted to get an opportunity to speak with them—but she’d have an easier time if she were to get to know the father.

Fawnpatch approached him when he returned from a hunting patrol that day. “Duskflight, is it?” she greeted. “Good to see that the hunt was successful today. How have things been on your patrols?” She kept her tone even and almost friendly. Being from the Dark Forest already put her at a disadvantage, especially in the face of a warrior; but she would still attempt to be cordial before that line could simply not be followed.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Face of Friendliness [C]   Face of Friendliness [C] EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 3:59

Perhaps it was the disappearance of Ivycreek and both StarClan that caused him to overthink more frequently. And exactly by what he meant — it was pacing, anxiously checking, and volunteering quietly to help guard the nursery. Brightkit was growing, and he knew that, though he felt connected to her as his own, despite her growing more mature by the day. And as per usual, he sat in front of the nursery after his recent hunting patrol, grooming himself. The only difference now was... huh? His posture straightened, and he paused what he was doing, tail giving a light, yet stiff flick as one of the "Ghoulish Ones" arrived.

Giving her a curt nod in reply, he kept himself alert. Her tone was... almost strangely friendly. Too friendly for his liking, as they don't even know each other. She wasn't on their side. "It's been alright. We got a decent amount of prey, enough for our adding to the clan." His sentence was short and blunt — but he couldn't trust her. Not yet, after what happened at the last Gathering of the five clans. He'd usually be more discreet — but first, he had to know this cat before he said anything else.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Face of Friendliness [C]   Face of Friendliness [C] EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 18:07

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch nodded, seemingly unbothered by Duskflight’s clipped reply. “That is good to hear. The clan didn’t seem to be doing all too well when we arrived, but I suppose that’s leafbare for you. All the kits and apprentices look to be growing a lot healthier now that newleaf has provided fat prey again.” She groomed her paw like this was just idle chitchat. “It is a bit boring being locked away in ShadowClan for this long, though. Why Morningstar forbid the Fourtrees Gatherings, I have no idea.”

She let her gaze wander curiously past his shoulder and into the nursery. “Did the queens need any assistance bringing prey or watching after the little ones?” she asked innocently.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Face of Friendliness [C]   Face of Friendliness [C] EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 8:39

This was... stranger than anything. A Dark Forest cat — talking to him so casually as if she was a real clanmate — or a friend from the start. He flicked an ear back, puzzled, but nodded anyway. Was she lying about the information she offered? He had no way to make sure. "I... suppose so. Queens still need a bit of assistance sometimes, and so I'm offering to help them meanwhile they need rest. Kits are energetic." His tone was still wary, of course, but a bit so less obvious than before. Could he... really trust her?

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Face of Friendliness [C]   Face of Friendliness [C] EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 16:39

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch smiled at Duskflight. “I’m sure they really appreciate it. When I was a queen, I always loved it when we got assistance to look after our kits. I loved them, but they could certainly be a handful.” She laughed good-naturedly. “It also looks like you’re on guard, which I’m sure they appreciate. Predators wander near camp too often.” She paused and added, “Oh I do hope that I wasn’t interrupting you from your duties or anything. I’ve just been bored, and haven’t had much company to talk with.” She finished grooming some fur and added, “Since you seem to be at work, did you need anyone to bring you some prey? I hope you haven’t been neglecting looking after yourself while you help the queens.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Face of Friendliness [C]   Face of Friendliness [C] EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 6:01

"No, that's.. alright," He mewed, nodding slowly. Sort of. The she-cat seemed to be friendly enough, but he could never be too sure. For now, he'll just play along with it. Until the time's right to finally let his guard down. "Oh, not at all. I still am able to pay attention to myself, of course. Though.. I suppose — thank you for asking." That was something he'd never imagined he'd say to a DF cat. How unimaginable...

Just what was he getting himself into?

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Face of Friendliness [C]   Face of Friendliness [C] EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 10:46

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch smiled and stretched before standing fully again. “Certainly. Be sure to take care now. ShadowClan needs strong cats in these trying times, and working yourself to death will help no one in the long run.” She nodded, bidding him a farewell. The confused look in his eyes was plenty for her to enjoy the day with, and so she took her leave.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP