Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) Empty
PostSubject: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:03

Dustkit was with Dragonkit in the nusery. "Dragonkit? I'm bored." he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:12

"Ok, well why don't we talk to some of the TC kits?" she suggested
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:13

"I guess, if we can find any." he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:14

Featherfall looked into the nursery. "Why are you two in here?! Your not part of ThunderClan!" She hissed, but not to be mean, just hissing.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:16

"But...but...." Dustkit whimpered. "I though you said...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:18

Dragonkit looked up "For the record I'm just following him" she said "But dustkit want us to stay her so Midnightpelt wount kill me." she said acting scared and woried hoping she would buy it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:24

Dustkit started to get more and more scared of the she-cat, obviously 6 times his size.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:28

"don't worrie dust she wount hurt kits" she said bravely
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:33

"Midnight does. He threatened me because I called her a him, on acident." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:35

"Do you really think the leaders will let us stay here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:36

"I hope, because I don't want to be near him." he mewed looking up at the She-cat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:44

"Yea midnight is a meanie :(" she said "Well this has been an interesting day" she said thinking about whats happened.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 6:18

Snowclaw padded out of the warrior den "What are two Shadowclan cats doing in Thunderclan camp?" she hissed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 12:25

Leopardheart walked in. "INTRUDERS!" she yowled, snarling at the kits.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 12:31

Dustkit hissed. "We're not intruders!!" he hissed trying to protect Dragonkit. "We're lost!" he hissed once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)   Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two New Kits (Me, Dragon, and all TC cats)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next