Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Think what I Think [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

Think what I Think [C] Empty
PostSubject: Think what I Think [C]   Think what I Think [C] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:20 pm

Ashfall awoke from her place in the warrior's den, paw sore, and mind tired. It was hard to believe that the Dark Forest was now commanded by her father... that Slatethroat allowed that to occur. He knew she wanted to kill him, he knew she wanted to be the one to finally bring justice to him. Instead, he was given more power. If that was the case, she had to empower her clan. The Dark Forest might be more powerful than Starclan, but Ashfall would never allow them to rule her so long as Morningstar lead them.

She would have to empower Boarpaw, her newest apprentice. Ashfall wanted to teach the next generation that justice needed to be wrought, whatever the cost. Sometimes justice had to be severe, and so she would teach as such. Limping into the apprentice's den, careful not to crush any, Ashfall gently poked Boarpaw. "Time to get up, meet me at the front for training." The dawn was darkened by heavy clouds, cold and bitter. What better time to teach resilience than this?

Think what I Think [C] Downlo48 Think what I Think [C] Downlo50 Think what I Think [C] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Think what I Think [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think what I Think [C]   Think what I Think [C] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 8:10 pm

Boarpaw's head raised, eyes blinking away the sleep muck from her eyes before she got to her paws properly and padded along after Ashfall, a tad bit worried that the large paws she hadn't quite grown into yet would stomp on some tails or paws, feeling a bit clunky with them as she walked. Boarpaw eyed the fresh-kill pile briefly before deciding that she wasn't hungry, they were still recovering from the harsh leaf-bare and she did not wish to impede them by eating when she wasn't hungry. Nodding to Ashfall, Boarpaw was ready to go.

Think what I Think [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down

Think what I Think [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: