Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers Empty
PostSubject: newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers   newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 6:51

Seasons in ShadowClan had ensured Thalia at least knew what she was doing most of the time, but whenever she dared to tread into the deeper marshes she made sure to be extra careful. The weather was slowly but surely starting to change, leaf-bare cold giving way to newleaf sun, and with warmer weather came more plant life. She wasn't sure there would be any flowers worth keeping so early in the season, but if nothing else she might be able to find some prey, or a few herbs that might be of use to Basilbloom.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers   newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers EmptyMon 28 Mar 2022 - 22:27

(OOC: I won't be rolling the hunting dice since he doesn't need the req)

With the cold marshes now turning from a snowy, unpredictable ground, to a much more familiar one— Duskflight couldn't have been happier. Prey was more abundant, and his kits— his kits, were growing. Trees shredded their leaves and more and more pleasant things were to be found. Soon, both Snakekit and Fuzzykit would be made into apprentices. Then warriors... the tom smiled at the thought. With his chances now increased, Duskflight took his chances, venturing into the Deep Marshes for prey. Most other cats would fear sinking in— but his clanmates and he knew a pathway to it.

Using the hidden rocks submerged beneath the surface, the tom spied on an unsuspecting rodent, his paws making sure to be careful with every step... especially to not accidentally slip underneath. And with a pounce, he lunged for the critter, only to abruptly pause at another figure. His fur bristled, and as he tensed, green eyes narrowing... yet softening again as he realized his mistake. Hurriedly, the rodent scurried away, and his ears fell, looking back to the cat in front of him.

"Sorry if that was so abrupt. I was so focused, I didn't realize another cat was here.. until I nearly bumped into you," He straightened his back, apologetically mewing, "You're Thalia, am I right? I'm Duskflight, but you probably already know that. What are you doing out here?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers   newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers EmptyTue 29 Mar 2022 - 7:02

(OOC: That's fine! It doesn't have to be a req-filling hunting topic if you don't need it to.)

Thalia lifted her head to see one of her fellow warriors, evidently in the middle of hunting as a rodent scurried past. She carefully moved out of the way, offering Duskflight a chance to pass by if he chose to. "Oh! No - well, yes, I'm Thalia; but no, I'm sorry - was I in the way? I wasn't really paying attention, but I didn't think many cats would be out at the moment, so I thought it'd be a good time..."

Her eyes shone at the question of what she was doing in the deeper parts of the marsh. "I'm looking for flowers - the weather's starting to change, so they should be growing again. If not now, then soon, but I don't think most of them are blooming yet. This is my favorite place to look. I like to make pretty things with them, and I tend to pick up herbs when I'm gathering them, so..."

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers   newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers EmptyTue 29 Mar 2022 - 19:15

"Oh, no, not at all! I was just caught off-guard," He explained, "And.. flowers?"

There was a pleasant, yet bittersweet memory as flowers were mentioned. Loudnose.. if only you were still here.  His ears fell, though after a moment of pause, he perked them again, not wanting to seem troubled. Forcing his voice to pass through, Duskflight opened his maw, continuing to speak. "I'm not sure if the Deep Marshes would be an ideal place for them to grow, but if it is, this is certainly something new for me." The tom nodded, eyes scanning. "Actually, would you mind if I accompanied you? If that's not a bother, of course."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers   newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 8:27

"Well, I don't know about it being the best place for them to grow. But it's where I usually find the nicest-looking ones, so it's my favorite place to look," Thalia explained. She had grown fond of flowers that grew mostly in watery places over her time in ShadowClan, something that she attributed to simply spending so much of her time in the marsh. "Oh! Of course you can come with me, I don't mind at all! Who knows? Maybe we'll even find something interesting. But which direction should we head in...?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers   newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers Empty

Back to top Go down

newleaf showers, greenleaf flowers
Page 1 of 1