Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

now this is fun [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

now this is fun [C] Empty
PostSubject: now this is fun [C]   now this is fun [C] EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 15:20

The weather was warming, snow just beginning to give way for fine slush. Shrikestep was grateful for the hope of warmer weather. She had returned to the living with ice already clinging to her frame; it would have been nice to return to the days of greenleaf. A time less reminiscent of her own death. Shaking loose the ice from her ruff, the warrior slowed her pace, allowing the cat she was accompanying to walk alongside her as the ground steepened underpaw. One of Morningstar's sons, she had learned, with a striking russet pelt. The molly eyed him curiously, tipping her head as she surveyed him.

"This is nice, isn't it? Not having to stare at that bile-inducing father of yours every heartbeat. I'm sure it feels good to get out into the territory. Though," her warm purr drifted into a lilting gigfle. "I'm sure you'd rather be alone." Shrikestep's laugh died and she shrugged, unbothered that she was intruding on whatever sense of privacy the tom might have had. "Don't let me get in your way. Go ahead, show off for me me. Try not to slip and roll your way down to Twolegplace while you're at it, though! I'd hate to have to fish you out of there."
Back to top Go down

now this is fun [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: The Great Ridge-
Jump to: