Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 21:25

Ashstorm made her way to Tallbranch again.  The days began getting warmer, but the cats around her were all colder.  The Dark Forest cats covered the camp, making most anything that Ashstorm did feel like a risk.  She tried her best to make it as normal as possible, but there was no way that she could convince herself any of this was normal.  Even the Asylum felt better than this, because at least then they were all cats.  They could bleed and die just the same as anyone else.  Now?  Well, there was not even a chance that they could fight and win.

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather for a clan meeting!" She called, preparing to make another kit an apprentice.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 22:30

ooc: sorry for the short message, writers block :']

Maggotkit padded out of the Nursery to listen into the Meeting going on, He was encouraged to get into the crowd, because it was a special occasion.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 13:25

"Maggotkit, please step forward," She called to the kit after spotting him and the mentor she had chosen. She waited until he stepped forward in the crowd.

"You have reached the age of six moons and, therefore, are ready to become an apprentice. From today until the day you finish your training and become a warrior, you will be known as Maggotpaw. Your mentor will be Dreamyflight." She nodded towards the warrior. "She is a strong and energetic warrior who I know will teach you well."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 15:33

Maggotkit, Now Maggotpaw, Was an Apprentice. And had his Very own Mentor, Dreamyflight, Was it? Anywho, He stepped Forwards to the front of the crowd to meet his mentor, The warrior who'd train him through the harsh leaf-bare. "Hello, Dreamyflight. Great to meet you." He said, Bowing his head in respect.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 17 Mar 2022 - 22:26

Clan meeting, again. Dreamyflight was still a little dazed from the current happenings at the gathering. Was this meeting going to be about that? Dreamyflight was eager to know. But little did she know that she would be a mentor.

"...Your mentor will be Dreamyflight." Shock and joy flooded over her face. She was going to be a mentor! "Hey there, kid. Seems you might need an attitude better than that if your gonna stick with me. Training is tomorrow, alright?" She said with a smirk on her face. With a gentle *boop* on the nose, Dreamyflight was an official mentor.

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3237

PostSubject: Re: Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 9:52

"Maggotpaw! Maggotpaw!" Slightfrost cheered half-heartedly for the new apprentice. hopefully, Maggotpaw would remember what he had told him...

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 14:10

Maggotpaw looked up at his Mentor and paused, Before continuing. "Oh.. uh.. Alright." He said, Then giving his nose touch to his Mentor. "I'll see you tomorrow, I suppose?" He said, Giving a small smile to Dreamyflight before standing up to 'bathe' in the showers of happy cheering.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Maggotkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: