Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bearing News [Klaus]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

Bearing News [Klaus] Empty
PostSubject: Bearing News [Klaus]   Bearing News [Klaus] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 12:32 pm

OOC: Set before the FO raids WC.

Atalante had picked up the scent of... Well, rogue, she supposed. A while spent in Thunderclan was enough to tell her that the scent simply did not belong, even if it was a scent familiar to her. So she'd followed it the few foxlengths that it kept along Thunderclan's border toward the hollow with the four trees, ears pricked forward and cerulean gaze glimmering with excitement and trepidation. She had news to share with her father, and he'd be glad she'd gotten into Thunderclan, she was sure... She didn't know how he would take the rest of it, though.

He was here, his scent was too strong not to be. She glanced up- Ah, that figured. Klaus, in a tree. Most Thunderclanners didn't climb, and Atalante didn't understand why. It was better than letting her pelt be constantly snagged by undergrowth, in her opinion.

"Dad?" She called up to him, "It's about time I found you, they kept me cooped up in the medicine den for weeks. Turns out I fought a dog with Minkstar, he accepted me into the clan, but died from his injuries. Stoatstar is leader now." She huffed, "They made me an apprentice. My name's supposed to be Featherpaw, now." Even though she had a perfectly good name of her own. She felt very little need to actually answer to the new name, and mostly did so out of obligation. Didn't mean she had to like it.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Bearing News [Klaus]   Bearing News [Klaus] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 3:21 pm

Anxiety had been rampant inside of him while he waited for Atalante to report. Maybe something bad had happened... What would he do? Was the Order large enough to take on Thunderclan and get her out? Would she even still be alive? Did Shadowclan get her? The questions kept racing through his head without an answer. When she finally appeared, relief rushed over him so intensely he forgot to actually call to her to look up at him. At least she finally figured it out.

He hopped down from his tree and opened his mouth to speak... but words tumbled out of her mouth first. ... Featherpaw... really? He managed to hide the flash of annoyance at the irony. This had happened too much to be a coincidence. Starclan certainly liked screwing with him, and then they were shocked when he killed more cats and smeared their name.

"Well I'm glad you're alright. Featherpaw eh? Thats... fitting. I just mean that your grandmother's name was Smokefeather so.. eh. Anyway... how is Waterlily?" Hopefully that wasn't going to put a bad taste in her mouth to be asking about his "other mate" so soon. But he had to know. This was what she was here to report wasn't it?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bearing News [Klaus]   Bearing News [Klaus] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 3:47 pm

"Smokefeather? Clan names..." Atalante rolled her eyes. Her ears slid back slightly in disappointment as the next words out of Klaus' mouth were to ask about Waterlily. "She's fine, as far as I can tell. The clan doesn't seem to know about who the father is." She added. "How's mom?" She asked, the question slightly sharper than she intended. She missed her mother, and she wasn't quite fully comfortable with the idea that she didn't know of Klaus having another mate and kits in the clans he claimed to hate. Still, she would continue to watch over Waterlily because he'd told her to. And Waterlily, as far as Atalante could tell, at least seemed innocent to that knowledge.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Bearing News [Klaus]   Bearing News [Klaus] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 5:40 pm

Waterlily was fine and no one knew who the father was. Good. He'd needed the good news after... ah yes, leave it to one of his own children to take away his relief before he could savor it. "Your mother is... fine. Furious with me now that she knows the truth... but fine. The whole Order knows now. I kept my promise." Though he wished that he hadn't. The only reason he wasn't resentful was because he knew that this was going to bite him eventually.

"I wanted to tell you something else... I plan on attacking Windclan. I'd like to take herbs and food from them if possible. You don't need to be home for it, you have a job to do, but I'd like to keep you in the loop of what's going on. Alright? If things go wrong and you can't find us at the camp, we will be in the barn at the edge of Windclan territory so you can find us." He wanted the subject change. The last thing he ever wanted to talk about was how publicly humiliated he was when he kept his end of the deal to Atalante.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bearing News [Klaus]   Bearing News [Klaus] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 3:19 pm

"Good." She told him. Klaus deserved that anger from Hyacinth. And Ata was glad that the order knew the truth, at the very least they deserved that much.

"Windclan next? I don't suppose I could get away unnoticed if I tried sneaking out." Her whiskers twitched. "The barn? That's... a lot closer to clan territory. just... Be careful." She didn't want to hear that more of her siblings had wound up dead later. Apollo and Aphrodite had been bad enough.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearing News [Klaus]   Bearing News [Klaus] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearing News [Klaus]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: